Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xxlimgirlxx

So since Christmas she's had holidays in Limerick, Clare, Sligo, Cavan, Dubai,, Wexford, Salou and now Netherlands. Possibly more, I only had a quick look. Its crazy- how much money must she be making from Insta to afford it all?! I have friends who are doctors and solicitors but can still only afford one holiday a year. Especially with kids in tow.
And rent on a house a baby on the way back to school presuming kev pays maintenance for older child and probably paying back a wedding loan ontop of the holidays

Irish wannabes

VIP Member
Itโ€™s the pose she does when trying on stuff that get me ๐Ÿ˜‚

Why would Des Kelly work with her doesnโ€™t even own a house such a waste.this why the likes of her donโ€™t work hard just know it be handed to them

Jrjld

16.3k followers in just over a day, fucking hell! I was laughing at one sentence she said " I worked so hard for my following"
Eh no, let's recap there Dani - you'd fuck all followers until you hurt your back on holidays exploited that for all it was worth with videos pics on stretchers etc and people were nosey so followed you after that! Fuck up about working so hard to gain your following when you didn't! She'd give you a pain in the face listening to that shite
Donโ€™t forget looking for sympathy for her covid wedding getting cancelled, all the desperate wedding spam. She also paid for advertisement on insta to gain following by doing giveaways! Sheโ€™s beyond desperate! Iโ€™d say the following will start stalling once the stories expire! Donโ€™t think sheโ€™ll be anywhere near 40k again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
most people save for deposits, Danni likes to be showing off a good lifestyle, most insta huns are renting,,they prefer good times, and its all for instagram
Its actually really hard saving for a deposit I'd do anything to have my own place Its just not that simple and didn't she own a house before so will need the 20%

I think she knows this is gonna come out and that's why shes "having an insta break"
I didnt know her personally but I remember the whole scandal.
As in Someone has warned her they will spill the details so she went to ground?
I figured she was just gonna break lockdown every chance she got thatโ€™s what the break was for ๐Ÿ˜‚

allthetruth

VIP Member
Kids make them in school my kids do the same its done in school and most schools do them nothing to do with parent's only have to order them if they want to I do saves going out and buying them
Well thatโ€™s good to hear really thought she ordered special family Xmas cards ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚