Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened?
don’t know she just said she got an email saying it was disabled maybe she deleted it her self as she knows how funny it is the likes of her calling her page danni the mammy when she thinks it’s ok to go on the beer and leave a three week old infant for the whole night

Reactions: 3
don’t know she just said she got an email saying it was disabled maybe she deleted it her self as she knows how funny it is the likes of her calling her page danni the mammy when she thinks it’s ok to go on the beer and leave a three week old infant for the whole night
Pretty sure it’s karma coming back around for all her crappy behavior in the past 🫣

Reactions: 4
Shes raging now if she cant take more than 6 months maternity leave, as insta was gonna pay her to have extra time off.... you never went in to work anyway Danni the ******, so what difference will it make? Oh boo hoo, if your followers dont go back up you wont be gifted your weekends away.... DELIGHTED, HOPE RACHEL GORRY, TWINS AND ME, FBG are next🫡

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Shes raging now if she cant take more than 6 months maternity leave, as insta was gonna pay her to have extra time off.... you never went in to work anyway Danni the ******, so what difference will it make? Oh boo hoo, if your followers dont go back up you wont be gifted your weekends away.... DELIGHTED, HOPE RACHEL GORRY, TWINS AND ME, FBG are next🫡
Couldn’t have said it better myself

Reactions: 2
Probably the revenue is actually investigating her & working out, how much commission & paid posts that she got & never declared to the tax man!

I find it hard to believe that she was relying on the income she gets from Insta to support her unpaid maternity leave. She gets her 6 months statutory pay, there is also the 7 weeks parents leave from the social welfare. She has a secure, pensionable job in the HSE and she would have received a nice increment with her promotion. And then he works full time. Surely she can put some money by each week to cover for those 3/4 months she won't get paid? 🤔 And a third chilrens allowance to add to that mix!! She's better off than most!!

I find it hard to believe that she was relying on the income she gets from Insta to support her unpaid maternity leave. She gets her 6 months statutory pay, there is also the 7 weeks parents leave from the social welfare. She has a secure, pensionable job in the HSE and she would have received a nice increment with her promotion. And then he works full time. Surely she can put some money by each week to cover for those 3/4 months she won't get paid? 🤔 And a third chilrens allowance to add to that mix!! She's better off than most!!
Can’t be making that much anyhow she has said herself several times on her stories that they have no savings will never be able to buy another house and that they live off credit cards most of the time but all the work she does on herself is quiet expensive in fairness as her whole face had changed from how she used to look so lots of work done

Probably the revenue is actually investigating her & working out, how much commission & paid posts that she got & never declared to the tax man!
My partner actually said this to me when i told him....lets hope they start looking into all them...
Its funny tho she wants time off with the kids she still sends them to childminder while shes home on her arse😵

Reactions: 3
She has nothing saved at all the way she keeps shopping buying stupid clothes

My partner actually said this to me when i told him....lets hope they start looking into all them...
Its funny tho she wants time off with the kids she still sends them to childminder while shes home on her arse😵
Yeah it’s a bit suspicious the account just disappeared and she’s not putting up much of a fight to retrieve it back.

I never heard of her until people started sharing her account yesterday but why is it other peoples problem that she can’t afford unpaid maternity? The entitlement is too much. I hope she declares this income to revenue.

Reactions: 10
I never heard of her until people started sharing her account yesterday but why is it other peoples problem that she can’t afford unpaid maternity? The entitlement is too much. I hope she declares this income to revenue.
Lucky you never hearing of her, she’s a piece of work! She is so entitled and self centred it’s unbelievable.

Reactions: 5
16.3k followers in just over a day, bleeping hell! I was laughing at one sentence she said " I worked so hard for my following"
Eh no, let's recap there Dani - you'd duck all followers until you hurt your back on holidays exploited that for all it was worth with videos pics on stretchers etc and people were nosey so followed you after that! duck up about working so hard to gain your following when you didn't! She'd give you a pain in the face listening to that shite

Reactions: 5
16.3k followers in just over a day, bleeping hell! I was laughing at one sentence she said " I worked so hard for my following"
Eh no, let's recap there Dani - you'd duck all followers until you hurt your back on holidays exploited that for all it was worth with videos pics on stretchers etc and people were nosey so followed you after that! duck up about working so hard to gain your following when you didn't! She'd give you a pain in the face listening to that shite
Don’t forget looking for sympathy for her covid wedding getting cancelled, all the desperate wedding spam. She also paid for advertisement on insta to gain following by doing giveaways! She’s beyond desperate! I’d say the following will start stalling once the stories expire! Don’t think she’ll be anywhere near 40k again 😂😂

Could she have been buying followers to get her up to 44k? Her follower count over the last few weeks looks a bit suspicious

1675435463341.png

Reactions: 1
I only followed her for a nose, and have a good laugh with the cheap tacky outfits she wore & bullshit that she works her arse off in the HSE, but never actually does do a full week in work & the way dopey Kevin goes on etc

I would never in a million years buy or click on any link she has up, as I know she wouldn’t even actually buy the stuff herself!!!!

I only followed her for a nose, and have a good laugh with the cheap tacky outfits she wore & bullshit that she works her arse off in the HSE, but never actually does do a full week in work & the way dopey Kevin goes on etc

I would never in a million years buy or click on any link she has up, as I know she wouldn’t even actually buy the stuff herself!!!!
in fairness anyone I know who I have ever asked says the same thing they only follow her to laugh at her and the hard neck about how tired she is and how hard she works priceless 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.