Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh wouldn’t surprise me sure the picture she let the little one bring into school that day showing Ava outside the house saying oh she doesn’t live here that was disgusting aswell
I actually thought this to but was in to minds about it because kids have funny ways of explaining things but she literally dosent give a tit like laughed it off

But sure he’s just brought anywhere to either mind the kids or take photos of her I can imagine what my partner would say if I was saying to him every two mins take a picture of me here now take one of me walking down the stairs now take one of me turning around looking into the camera now take one of me walking down the corridor I know what would be done with the camera 😂😂😂😂 how can she not see how she is embarrassing him but then she does but little miss selfish only worries about herself of course

Haha I'd have the phone pegged at me and told to f off but its so bloody true I bet he was told look at me while they where taking Halloween photos you could see he was uncomfortable and the video of them dancing she stopped to say something probably to drag him into the video

Reactions: 2
Shes laughable, see her at the school every morning parks in the bus parking bay where school buses go some of which carry disabled children but not that she would care because everyone should make way for danni, always late, id say the kids are lucky if they are throwin a cereal bar. Shes caked in that much war paint and you see the lips before her. She also leaves the little lad in the car bet into an ipad kidnappers delight right beside the road. I dont understand how she thinks shes doing mother of the yr the kids cant go out for dinner without the ipad its disgraceful. And both her mother and mother in law send over the dinners. Pretty sure its council or hap have someone very close that works in the housing department and were talking about checking it out last night as they thought the same how anyone affords the lifestyle paying newbridge rent... wonder where she will get the money for the 7seater or will she be begging for that too

I wonder does she get on, with the in laws, never a photo of them or a mention that they went out somewhere etc, surely Kev has nieces and nephews etc, never seem to be at any family events to do with the O’ brien side.

If he is not supporting Ava, her mam should be taking him to court for maintenance as he can easily afford a 5 series BMW plus a flash motorbike, that is worth several thousand

Reactions: 4
Shes laughable, see her at the school every morning parks in the bus parking bay where school buses go some of which carry disabled children but not that she would care because everyone should make way for danni, always late, id say the kids are lucky if they are throwin a cereal bar. Shes caked in that much war paint and you see the lips before her. She also leaves the little lad in the car bet into an ipad kidnappers delight right beside the road. I dont understand how she thinks shes doing mother of the yr the kids cant go out for dinner without the ipad its disgraceful. And both her mother and mother in law send over the dinners. Pretty sure its council or hap have someone very close that works in the housing department and were talking about checking it out last night as they thought the same how anyone affords the lifestyle paying newbridge rent... wonder where she will get the money for the 7seater or will she be begging for that too
and don’t forget the big stupid sunglasses perched up on her frozen face like some kind of celebrity our Danni really needs to take a look at where she came from and pull her big head in god help her she’s away with the fairies that one but you see brain dead kev is obsessed so won’t tell her to get off the phone and stop spending money on the tit she’s constantly buying

and don’t forget the big stupid sunglasses perched up on her frozen face like some kind of celebrity our Danni really needs to take a look at where she came from and pull her big head in god help her she’s away with the fairies that one but you see brain dead kev is obsessed so won’t tell her to get off the phone and stop spending money on the tit she’s constantly buying
Is she actually buying anything???
Make up & hair are freebies, any clothes she does buy are cheap tit, the material & design are tacky & cheap looking
Most of the weekends away are PR stunts.
She has never once bought a piece of furniture & is not into Home Decor.
All the baby stuff she is showing are gifted.

The kids are dressed with the plainest of clothes etc.

Reactions: 1
I wonder does she get on, with the in laws, never a photo of them or a mention that they went out somewhere etc, surely Kev has nieces and nephews etc, never seem to be at any family events to do with the O’ brien side.

If he is not supporting Ava, her mam should be taking him to court for maintenance as he can easily afford a 5 series BMW plus a flash motorbike, that is worth several thousand
She doesn’t give his own Daughter the time of the day so she’s not going to care less about the nieces & nephews! I’d say his Family can see through her a mile away!

Reactions: 3
The mother of that child must be mad as there is no way I would have my child any where near her if that’s the way she was going to treat her

The mother of that child must be mad as there is no way I would have my child any where near her if that’s the way she was going to treat her
I wouldn’t either I’d go absolutely ape tit on her ass if she was treating my child as differently as she treats Ava. The absolute hack of her in that reel dancing she’s the image of Dougal out of father ted trying to dance 🙈 her kids are going to look back & cringe with embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surprise surprise another free night out no wonder the kids were brought wouldn’t. Be there if she had to pay

Reactions: 6
Hilarious how a girl from newbridge who she knows won that competition! Coincidence?

Sweet Jesus I’ve seen it all now this one and their family xmas cards she honestly thinks she’s one of the kardashians god help her has she no family to tell her to cop the duck on answer her better to save and buy a home for her children instead of wasting money on that crap

Sweet Jesus I’ve seen it all now this one and their family xmas cards she honestly thinks she’s one of the kardashians god help her has she no family to tell her to cop the duck on answer her better to save and buy a home for her children instead of wasting money on that crap
Kids make them in school my kids do the same its done in school and most schools do them nothing to do with parent's only have to order them if they want to I do saves going out and buying them

Kids make them in school my kids do the same its done in school and most schools do them nothing to do with parent's only have to order them if they want to I do saves going out and buying them
Well that’s good to hear really thought she ordered special family Xmas cards 😂😂😂

Wouldn’t surprise me if she did do this 😂

I could never really put my finger on what she reminded me of and when she put that video up that “Kev caught her” with yeah right Danni 🙈 anyway she reminds me of a Roma Gypsy! The clothes she wears sometimes the earrings she’s just so tacky at times I can’t ✋🏼

Reactions: 10
I could never really put my finger on what she reminded me of and when she put that video up that “Kev caught her” with yeah right Danni 🙈 anyway she reminds me of a Roma Gypsy! The clothes she wears sometimes the earrings she’s just so tacky at times I can’t ✋🏼
Couldn’t of described her better image of one 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.