Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jwishy

Em bought a one way ticket to Greece and is currently there without Dani. Said she doesn’t know when/if she will go back to the UK, hence the one way ticket.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

sjhadley

B2127831-6DBB-4538-9C6E-FCA13FFA5D3C.jpeg

maybe because you sit at home every day like an actual bum. get a job then you’ll have a reason to be tired.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

barbses

TIE YOUR DAMN HAIR UP

It's a wonder she's not coughing up hairballs
Now idk about you guys but this isn't how poor people near me look and live like. :) But please give me her paypal, I'd love to send her a donation... of common fucking sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Lammington

VIP Member
That's some ol' bs. For starters, the way lockdowns were bungled in the UK meant the likes of Dani were still heading out for parties and drinks, and the pandemic certainly didn't stop Dani from travelling, having elective surgeries, etc.
The only significant impacts we saw on her lifestyle were not being able to visit Aus at her leisure, and brand events being limited.

Yes, Dani. You missed out on free PR trips and freebies. Clearly comparable to people dying, losing jobs, facing massive cost of living hikes, and facing the mental health impacts of extended lockdowns.

sjhadley

Just wait until her art business fails. The depression card will come out to play again. Imagine being almost 30 and living in mummy and daddy’s beach house because they feel sorry for you, no job and no intention to grow up and get one, desperate for PR packages you no longer deserve, writing daily to-do lists on the topic of “I’m so desperate to go viral for something other than abusing my dog”, posting every minimal interaction you have with other people to make it seem like you have friends when you so don’t lol. What a sad life.

• Haha

Mopely

I don’t get how not long ago she said she has no money and was using all her savings… but now she’s got a new tattoo and is going on a holiday???

gmik8210

Chatty Member
I don’t get how not long ago she said she has no money and was using all her savings… but now she’s got a new tattoo and is going on a holiday???
Cause she's a liar, an attention seeker and a hypochondriac. She needs to GET A CLUE and GET A REAL JOB.

hashtagtea

Ah damn it, I think she has changed her handle again so no joy in a stalk! But wow she didn't even last a year a threadheads! And her bio is so funny. Her tik tok has no followers!
Looks like she is trying to get her shitty company started again, when will she come back to social media I wonder!
But this is just…. Words. Where are the results? Where’s the growth?
As someone who runs a pretty senior marketing team (humblebrag), I read CVs like this all the time and think it’s a load of rubbish with no actual understanding of the channels.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lola Ruby

She has hidden so many videos I don't see how she can make money. Her videos were crap quality (imo). She definitely started youtube at the right time for 1 million subs. The drama and personality changes were awesome 😆 🤣. Toms who was her spiritual friend (code one dani 🤔). Her every evolving friendship wheel and Emma leaving not long after they moved in together 😂.
Omg don't forget her relationship with Nick that ended badly, closely followed by that slimy guy (I've forgotten his name) that she ended things with like 2 months in after she'd shown him off in her vlogs etc (but, he did apparently introduce her to curry - eh? :confused:) & then getting back with Nick & taking him on her birthday trip to Iceland but being too embarrassed to ever reveal him & admit the fact she'd taken him back 😂 Gold

• Haha

nevred

Screenshot_20220205_232744.jpg

How moronic do you have to be to consider Dani Mansutti "the bravest woman you've met"

• Haha
  • Sick

sjhadley

The girl who can't live her life without constant validation and who constantly manipulates her audience (and her appearance) just to get that validation, thinks she wants to "live on a farm and grow her own crops". 😂 dying. Lauren Curtis Part Two.

Just face the front Dani.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jwishy

I think she's actually packing her stuff to ship to Aus before she actually moves out there but I was thinking she must be leaving the UK quite soon if she's not got stuff like her duvet and shit for while she's still here?

I thought her and Em would be having their Euro summer so idk, but also their apartment lease must be up pretty soon because they moved in July ish last year so she's probably going back to Aus fairly soon
I just find it so bizarre that there are all these stories about Australian’s being stranded overseas and can’t return and Dani can go back and forth to Aus twice in a 6 month period??

hasnobrainsutti

I’m sorry but how can she cry about money when she’s just gotten two tattoos, filler, Botox, massages ect ect ect !!!! What’s a bet she will start a go fund me

• Haha

ret12

I moved countries three times in my twenties, changed careers twice - wasn't until age 28 I met the right person and finally found direction. Prior to that I also wasn't sure I wanted kids as I just didn't know if it would happen for me. Twenties are all about change and making mistakes I think, it creates great experiences, memories and growth. And to be honest, that time period is the best time to do all that! Would rather that than live in the same place my entire life being stagnant, and with minimal change, but that's just my opinion. Don't agree with Dani's content a lot of the time, but I can totally emphathise with her at the moment!

Last edited:

Wafflecakes

GUYS i looked her up in the AU trademark registry and she's launching some stupid ass merch LMAO exactly the kind of underwhelming "project" we all expected

she's naming it "four elevens" which is prob bc of her ~* spiritual *~ connection to her 11.11 tattoo lmfao

she's gonna come out with some tacky hoodies and hats that rip off all the pinterest self love quotes and pics that she loves to steal and put in her poor performing carousel posts lol

screenshots below + her ig (which is private but i found when searching her following list, ofc she would follow her on acc lol)
View attachment 1204639View attachment 1204640
Love the detective work! I assume this will be run out of her parents house like the lash business 😂

Her followers are continuing to drop, no one cares about her enough any more to buy her shit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

lilacs

Ruining a photo as usual with a whopping big arm and hand making sure to have hair unnaturally draped across that side of her face because heaven forbid anyone sees that she has a round face
i can't understand why she INSISTS on presenting herself as having a green goblin snatched jawline bc just look at the difference in her tagged vs posted

F739C47A-397A-441D-9040-DA148FE76591.jpeg
61404750-5095-4A16-A5A8-28E9B08F34FE.jpeg

• Wow

lilacs

dani rambling about mental health, gotta get that in a few times a year so she can call herself an advocate lol. well hopefully at least one person who follows her will look for a psychologist if they need it, so whatever that's fine

but what I want to know is why does she always project her horrible relationship w social media onto her audience lmao? she said smth like "idk if you've left tonight's social media scrolling session feeling like shit and inadequate and horrible from comparing yourself to people...bc that's what social media always does"

like...? she's part of the influencer disease who have literally created this monsterous problem of being fake and unrealistic online, which causes some people to feel bad so why is she always commenting on it? she IS the problem lol...

like let's not blame the existence of social media for it. it's individuals like HER who are responsible, before social media, things like retouching happened in print media, the existence of a platform certainly helps problems grow but it's up to the users to not be shit. so idk why she acts like it's IGs fault

• Heart

runforitmarty

Chatty Member
New thread!

Had to shorten the title but thanks to @shaaanxosucks for the full thread title -

#2 Dani Mantitti reborn again was in constant pain, lost her mane but being a Scorpio kept her sane ✨🌙🦂🪐🔮

Just a little recap of what's been going on with ol' Dan
  • Dani flew to Aus early this year and came back towards the end of April
    • She had made a short film on her IG about letting Australians return and said she was using her platform to give a voice to people who weren't being heard
    • Was able to spend £££££ on a plane ticket out and refused to acknowledge her privilege to do so while other Aus citizens have been stranded abroad in countries they were only staying in temporarily due to the pandemic and haven't been able to return home - claimed she spent all of her savings on this ticket even though she'd had a boob job and bought herself a Roomba for Xmas
    • There was an episode of the Outspoken Podcast (available on Spotify) that discussed Dani and all her controversies in light of her wanting to return to Aus for a holiday which caused her to have an outburst and post a bunch of stories 'addressing the controversies' - see page 36 of previous thread for screenshots
    • She said she would be taking a social media break but ended up sneaking off to Aus and left her dog in London with her flatmate Em
  • She recently had her breast implants removed as they were causing her constant pain - suspected that she hasn't been following the proper aftercare but she continues to say the "people I trusted with my body damaged me" - she hadn't done proper research into the doctors carrying out the procedure as they don't have great reviews online anyway (Harley Street Aesthetics)
  • Started doing 'self care Sundays' on her IG which is a load of self indulgent bullshit and promotes toxic positivity
  • Has again spoken about how lonely she is despite having Em there to help her through her first surgery (at least)
  • Still thinks she's not like other girls because she likes having fake deep conversations and Zelda
  • Desperate for a man
  • Wants to cut her hair short and potentially dye it pink - we all know that's not happening
  • Excessive cheek and lip filler top ups
  • It is suspected that she is moving back to Australia in the Autumn from hints on her IG
If anyone has anything else to add please do!

Old thread here if anyone wants to read up https://tattle.life/threads/danielle-mansutti.6731/

• Heart