Danielle Mansutti #2 reborn again was in constant pain, but being a Scorpio kept her sane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha ha ha!; sucked in don't worry Dani now I will just upload your crying video again that can't be taken down
Does she have some sort of google alert set up for her name or is she so self absorbed she searches for herself periodically?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Does she have some sort of google alert set up for her name or is she so self absorbed she searches for herself periodically?!
💕💕😂💕 To be fair I put them up in December, she took soooo long to find them! But everyone feel free to watch her vlogs she deleted lol

Reactions: 4
Today, Dani has returned to preaching about false friendships and her past crappy friends, all of whom are actually decent people, unlike yours truly.

The one part I somewhat agree with is “they’re not bad friends, just not the right ones”. Thankfully Talia and Maddie found the “right” people. They both have great friends and great boyfriends and all Dani has is Em, who will hopefully escape her soon too. The fact that she still hasn’t found the “right” people says a lot about her.

Today, Dani has returned to preaching about false friendships and her past crappy friends, all of whom are actually decent people, unlike yours truly.

The one part I somewhat agree with is “they’re not bad friends, just not the right ones”. Thankfully Talia and Maddie found the “right” people. They both have great friends and great boyfriends and all Dani has is Em, who will hopefully escape her soon too. The fact that she still hasn’t found the “right” people says a lot about her.
They probably don't care but her saying that is still such a massive slap in the face - she's still gagging to be Talia's friend tho commenting on her IG pics and such

She really needs to understand that yes everyone is unique but she is not as deep as she thinks she is, she just sounds like a massive twit acting like she's better than everyone because she's an 'empath'

• Haha
  • Heart
Correct me if I'm wrong but Em has unfollowed Dani?
If that's the case - that is a shame as Em seemed very caring - looking after Dani during surgery and looking after Beans when she went away. I hope that she hasn't gone underappreciated. At the same time, we don't know the full story - maybe Dani did find out about things she had been saying about her behind her back, which wouldn't be cool. We won't really know unless its expanded upon.
Although, Dani does have a track record of this happening - and I don't think it will change anytime soon. As she has narcissistic tendencies, I don't think she is able to comprehend that she cannot be everyone's number one focus all the time, people have their own lives and own stressors to deal with. I think maybe she has unrealistic standards when it comes to friendship.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Em bought a one way ticket to Greece and is currently there without Dani. Said she doesn’t know when/if she will go back to the UK, hence the one way ticket.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The tit she’s preaching today is so dangerous. She’s really needs to do some reflection, if you feel that no one has ever given back what you’ve given it might be time at almost 30 to think ‘deeply’ ( because she’s soooo deep) about what your expectations of others are.
Saying to your followers if you dont get what you give then duck then off essentially is bollocks, you shouldn’t only help, support or give to your friends because you expect something in return, you help others because you want to and because they need it.
Ofcourse there are people out there that will use and take advantage and I agree you need to stay away from them.
What you ‘give’ someone and what they are able to ‘give’ back may not be the same.
It’s just such a selfish message she’s sprouting, pull your head in Dani the world doesn’t revolve around you and people don’t only exist to serve you and fit into the mold or expectations that you have. Stop living in Instagram world where everything is perfect sunshine and roses and live in the real world where friendships come in different shapes and forms and it shouldn’t be about what someone can do for you

Reactions: 11
Em bought a one way ticket to Greece and is currently there without Dani. Said she doesn’t know when/if she will go back to the UK, hence the one way ticket.
She just upped and moved to Greece randomly?? Are there any screenshots 👀 It's weird and I wouldn't blame her but I swear over the weekend on Dani's stories Em was there when she went out?

Reactions: 3
She just upped and moved to Greece randomly?? Are there any screenshots 👀 It's weird and I wouldn't blame her but I swear over the weekend on Dani's stories Em was there when she went out?
she posted this two days ago and has shown Insta stories of her walking around etc.

1A2F766A-0DE4-46B7-A50D-4DB1CE9D9497.jpeg

89D063A7-6946-466D-877E-E08505F2F4B0.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Correct me if I'm wrong but Em has unfollowed Dani?
If that's the case - that is a shame as Em seemed very caring - looking after Dani during surgery and looking after Beans when she went away. I hope that she hasn't gone underappreciated. At the same time, we don't know the full story - maybe Dani did find out about things she had been saying about her behind her back, which wouldn't be cool. We won't really know unless its expanded upon.
Although, Dani does have a track record of this happening - and I don't think it will change anytime soon. As she has narcissistic tendencies, I don't think she is able to comprehend that she cannot be everyone's number one focus all the time, people have their own lives and own stressors to deal with. I think maybe she has unrealistic standards when it comes to friendship.
Think ig is being odd, still showing as following for me. Sometimes you've to type the full username. I wouldn't be surprised though if the end of their friendship is coming

Attachments

Funny how everyone drops Dani and carry on doing well without her it's like she's the actual issue. When she's gonna do the decent thing and delete social media

Reactions: 7
What are those pictures with the blond hair!!
just color your hair if you really want to change something or be that „special“ girl & stop talking about it plssssss

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Literally!! Reminds me of when she started wearing wigs and hats bc Talia was

Also wtf is the shape of her head here?!
She has said she has massive head.. I think she is losing it. Not worked in what 6 months and deleting most of her videos?! Her surgerys have been over for a while is she still in pain or something even though she went out clicking clubbing not long after

She has said she has massive head.. I think she is losing it. Not worked in what 6 months and deleting most of her videos?! Her surgerys have been over for a while is she still in pain or something even though she went out clicking clubbing not long after
Has she had the implants out back in

I’m one hand that was probably the most real rant she’s ever done, actually being honest, not posed. But she is soo out of touch, Dani that feeling of heaviness and not being able to do anything that is Depression, even though you have no reason you feel flat that is Depression. Depression isn’t just around when you’re sad or something bad happens that’s the thing about depression it can hit you when you have no “real reason” to feel depressed. It’s not fake positivity it’s like being hit by a truck and feeling like you’re never going to feel ‘normal’ again.
Surely in 2021 there are psychologists and therapists that work specifically with influencers that’s what she needs, someone to tell her how it really is, and not be accused of not supporting her or being a hater.
I’m a bit older…. Not that old but I’ve noticed that a lot of her generation and younger have this thing where if the people around them disagree with their choices or opinions they decide they are haters and don’t support them instead of considering or listening to why that person opposes their opinions or decisions.

Reactions: 9
I'm glad she posted that story today as it sheds a much more genuine insight. I think with Dani she maybe doesn't realise that her content can sometimes confuse viewers - i.e. seeing her explant stories, then out partying soon after, then complaining about friends not being there for her. Sometimes she can unintentionally put herself in a bad light. However, today's stories were more genuine and real, and I think a lot of us could empathise with her. I think the implant/explant situation has probably accentuated pre-exisitng conditions like depression, anxiety, BDD - so I can imagine the road to recovery is going to be long. I think she should just continue to be real and open with her audience so we can understand her situation and what she is going through better. But hope things eventually look up for her.