Danielle Mansutti #2 reborn again was in constant pain, but being a Scorpio kept her sane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she really 5’8?! She always looks so tiny to me… probably another of her lies 😂

Good god, the photoshop on that picture! And to have it front and centre on the website, bold.

Reactions: 2
The photoshopping is awful, she really can't see how badly she edits herself.

The product shots are awful you can't see the fit or the design properly cos of her stupid pose like take a product pic and crop the head off. Also how expensive are her products

Reactions: 2
The photoshopping is awful, she really can't see how badly she edits herself.

The product shots are awful you can't see the fit or the design properly cos of her stupid pose like take a product pic and crop the head off. Also how expensive are her products
honestly the products aren’t outrageously expensive compared to everything else out there. Defiantly on the higher price if she just outsourced them from a supplier and added the embroidery, but pretty cheap if she made them from scratch (which I really highly doubt)

"I urge everyone who's thinking of doing something in their life but feels too scared - this is your sign to do it." Yeah easy for you to say when you already have a built-in following of close to 400K followers on Instagram, meaning even if just 0.5% of those poor saps decide to buy your overpriced tat that's still nearly 2000 sales, plus you obviously still have plenty of $$$ from your influencer days (even though you've apparently gone through your 'life savings' at least 5 times now) plus the bank of Mummy and Daddy to fall back on. Come off it. Tone Deaf Dan strikes again

Reactions: 9
for someone who is meant to have almost 400k loyal followers, she really has not sold much lol. she will be in for a great time over her next drops from her supposed 40 or whatever designs, when the orders continue to decrease drastically with every pinterest stolen release

Reactions: 4
I kinda miss her vlogs. I found her fascinating 😂 her vlogs “going gym”, her deep soul connection with Toms (whom she swiftly ditched), melting chocolate and eating it with a fork, putting salmon in the oven with absolutely NO seasoning on, buying a fancy car off that horrible chav she ended up dating, her girl group from London… now she has this sustainable business…I’ve never known someone so restless.

I am happy for her though that she took the steps to treat her mental health and started therapy and medication. She truly was the last person that should’ve been on social media.
Me too. She was very entertaining during her time in England but for the wrong reasons 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tone deaf alright complaining about royalty free music instead of paying for stuff for her registered business

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I kinda miss her vlogs. I found her fascinating 😂 her vlogs “going gym”, her deep soul connection with Toms (whom she swiftly ditched), melting chocolate and eating it with a fork, putting salmon in the oven with absolutely NO seasoning on, buying a fancy car off that horrible chav she ended up dating, her girl group from London… now she has this sustainable business…I’ve never known someone so restless.

I am happy for her though that she took the steps to treat her mental health and started therapy and medication. She truly was the last person that should’ve been on social media.
Ugh yes! Actually gutted I 'discovered' her so late (I think in like 2017/2018) - I've missed out on a good few years' worth of drama lol. Are any of her vlogs still up or did they all get deleted?

Does anyone think she'll ever return to influencing / YouTube etc?

Reactions: 1
Ugh yes! Actually gutted I 'discovered' her so late (I think in like 2017/2018) - I've missed out on a good few years' worth of drama lol. Are any of her vlogs still up or did they all get deleted?

Does anyone think she'll ever return to influencing / YouTube etc?
She has hidden so many videos I don't see how she can make money. Her videos were crap quality (imo). She definitely started youtube at the right time for 1 million subs. The drama and personality changes were awesome 😆 🤣. Toms who was her spiritual friend (code one dani 🤔). Her every evolving friendship wheel and Emma leaving not long after they moved in together 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has hidden so many videos I don't see how she can make money. Her videos were crap quality (imo). She definitely started youtube at the right time for 1 million subs. The drama and personality changes were awesome 😆 🤣. Toms who was her spiritual friend (code one dani 🤔). Her every evolving friendship wheel and Emma leaving not long after they moved in together 😂.
Omg don't forget her relationship with Nick that ended badly, closely followed by that slimy guy (I've forgotten his name) that she ended things with like 2 months in after she'd shown him off in her vlogs etc (but, he did apparently introduce her to curry - eh? :confused:) & then getting back with Nick & taking him on her birthday trip to Iceland but being too embarrassed to ever reveal him & admit the fact she'd taken him back 😂 Gold

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg don't forget her relationship with Nick that ended badly, closely followed by that slimy guy (I've forgotten his name) that she ended things with like 2 months in after she'd shown him off in her vlogs etc (but, he did apparently introduce her to curry - eh? :confused:) & then getting back with Nick & taking him on her birthday trip to Iceland but being too embarrassed to ever reveal him & admit the fact she'd taken him back 😂 Gold
Oh those Icelandic pictures were interesting and then her q&a after confirming what he already knew 😆. What about her hanging out with Michael from love Island tragic 😥

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And let’s not forget when she was all over Michael from love island and kept going on and on about how similar they were; he used her for one vlog and then never spoke to her again 😂 EDIT just saw @Lucia had the exact same thought above

• Haha
This reminiscing is GOLD 😂😂 her starting beef left right and centre with youtubers and copying them. And her blue lens filter that made her teeth blue!! And and AND her blurring filter, christ!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This reminiscing is GOLD 😂😂 her starting beef left right and centre with youtubers and copying them. And her blue lens filter that made her teeth blue!! And and AND her blurring filter, christ!
Never forget her saying "do you want me to achieve k-wording myself" when people called her out for upping the saturation of her videos lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Never forget her saying "do you want me to achieve k-wording myself" when people called her out for upping the saturation of her videos lol
Posting Snapchat hospital photos acting as if she had an attempt when it was a mozzie bite reaction

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Remember she used to use a slimming lens to film her YouTube videos?
And when she photoshopped herself skinnier but it meant the other influencer in the photo looked larger? Think it was on an influencer trip in Aus.

• Haha
Probably her biggest drama I remember was falling out with her best friend Maddie, then Maddies little sister posting all sorts of receipts about how awful Dani is. Maddie then went to a festival an uploaded a selfie with some blue & green eyeshadow (she’s actually a beautician and very good at makeup), next minute Dani uploads a video tutorial for the exact same look!!!!! Copying her ex bestie lol

she also flew to NZ to stay with Shaanxo and then completely ripped off her eyeshadow business

there was the time she was sent a PR package with another guru’s new pallette, and did a tutorial with it on YouTube before the guru had had a chance to show it themselves (can’t remember who it was)

also when she did a day in my life vlog and admitted that she leaves beans in the tiny bathroom with no light from 8pm-8am.

If you want a trip down memory lane check out guru gossip, it has all her past scandals

Is she really 5’8?! She always looks so tiny to me… probably another of her lies 😂
She’s said she’s 5’7 before and also said she’s 5’11 so who knows

• Wow
  • Haha