Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yamjam

I really dont get why she doesn't get a part-time job? Given that she has some type of experience, she could easily get something that pays at least $25 an hour (min wage is $20 I think). So she could technically have enough money saved up in 3-4 months time?

Buuuuut I'm guessing that she wants an easy way out, like posting a few of insta pics for the same amount of money. Welcome to the real world, hun. Time to sell those designer bags and vacuum.

Reactions: 13

sydneymae

I have NO words. NO words. Her behaviour… her constant woe is me victim complex… what is this girl DOING? I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again this girl is V I L E . What is she even getting at posting all of this, what she wants people to feel sorry for her? Boo fucking hoo blue hearts for Dani Mansutti. Jesus Christ this idiot is going to be in for a real shock once real life hits her in the face when the time comes such as experiencing REAL issues such as GENUINELY being poor with no rich family safety net to fall back on, when she experiences a tragedy such as a family death, opening up her eyes to the world outside of her privileged little bubble and realise what real struggles people face in the world such as poverty, homelessness, starvation, death, exhaustion after being overworked or literally just from doing any form of ACTUAL work. I can’t even type all my thoughts out properly right now as I am so beyond done with this brat. She is never going to change is she. Fucking twat.

• Heart

Jwishy

I’m glad Australia has put in place a law that means that if people return to Aus temporarily they can’t return back to the country they were living in. Wish the law was in place last time Dani came to visit.

I know the new law sucks for a lot of people but I’ll actually be glad to see Dani stuck somewhere without being able to travel. Wonder what she’s going to do the entire time? She has no friends. We are currently in lockdown and likely will still be in lockdown when she returns home. Get ready for heaps of posts of her whinging about lockdown etc

4D280E77-D670-41EB-AA27-9AC9E03E28FF.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry

runforitmarty

Chatty Member
Who are those girls she’s hanging out with? How are you gonna move back to a place after like four years and make new friends straight away!
Cringes me out every time she makes a new friend she's like "you're my soulmate" "you're the other half of me" "you are the light of my life" bro it's been 2 weeks damn

lilacs

How is she dropping followers on Instagram but not on YouTube, that’s what I want to know
I reckon it's potentially due to people not really cleaning their yt subscriptions + inactive accounts! most of us probably don't clear people we follow on yt, especially if they never post lol bc it's only when someone posts that i think to unfollow

Jwishy

It’s because the life she pictured was moving to Brighton in the UK, becoming best friends with Zoella and becoming a famous YouTube and making lots of money. Falling in love and having a kid.
Obviously none of that went to plan.

• Haha

sjhadley

How can she whinge about not having $10,000 for Beans when she's literally bumming at her parent's place doing nothing. Three words... GET A JOB.

She won't have them do the GoFundMe because she knows how hypocritical it will be when she posts her next Instagram holding a designer bag. She wouldn't be able to flaunt anything ever again if she chose to take people's money for her own selfish problem.

runforitmarty

Chatty Member
At the start of the pandemic she was asking people to watch all the ads on her videos because she was worried about her income, but still managed to go on holiday 3 times, get surgery twice, and fly to Aus twice, ship all her stuff over from the UK, purchased an expensive bag at some point probably too?

Her moving back to Aus has been her plan since the beginning of this year and she still hasn't saved the money to be able to bring Beans, her pride and joy, her safe space, her whatever the fuck she wants to call it, back to Aus. I get that Melbourne has been in lockdown since she got back but she hasn't even remotely tried to find work and has been doing sweet fuck all for the past two months and clearly has no intention to work an "average" job to earn money just to bring her dog back. She disgusts me.

• Sick

lilacs

i ran it through modash (an influencer business marketing tool) and you were right to be sus @Hereforthedramas - she simply repurposed her shitty dani beauty eyelash profile.

in reality, she has only gained about 1.3k new followers since rebranding this page. lol

1651029832100.png

• Haha

hereforthedrammas

GUYS i looked her up in the AU trademark registry and she's launching some stupid ass merch LMAO exactly the kind of underwhelming "project" we all expected

she's naming it "four elevens" which is prob bc of her ~* spiritual *~ connection to her 11.11 tattoo lmfao

she's gonna come out with some tacky hoodies and hats that rip off all the pinterest self love quotes and pics that she loves to steal and put in her poor performing carousel posts lol

screenshots below + her ig (which is private but i found when searching her following list, ofc she would follow her on acc lol)
View attachment 1204639View attachment 1204640
someone needs to pay you because 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼Also that’s what she’s been doing for seven months?Groundbreaking! I wonder who’s paying the bill to get it off the ground

• Haha

GossipGuru

She made such a big deal on Instagram about getting a few inches chopped off her hair, dramatic much? She literally got a trim 🤣

• Haha

sjhadley

If you go through her Instagram she has at least 8 designer bags. Several thousand dollars each... oh poor thing just doesn't have $10k for beans! She's so stressed out while laying in bed at midday! Get that GoFundMe going for disadvantaged dan!

sjhadley

You can tell how lonely and miserable someone is by the amount they push their birthday on social media. She even started the pushing the day before. Just waiting for her yearly "my birthday is always a tough day for me. It brings me pain, suffering, knowing that nobody will celebrate my birthday the way I do for them. yada yada yada"

barbses

When she said it feels great to just sit and not do anything... I'm sorry am I missing something? Hasn't she been doing nothing for the past like 10 months?
Also this "you're right where you need to be" crap needs to stop. Oh really? She's just throwing around vague words and goes on about her day, forgetting about it in like 5 seconds. Tell this to the people in ICU who don't know if they'll make it because there are people in the world still unable to comprehend the fact that there's a pandemic going on. Tell this to people who are actually poor, can't eat, can't feed their children, can't pay off mortgage, lost their jobs, are for real stranded in or outside Australia with no place to live, no savings to live up. To the people that are actually financially in a bad position. I swear this is the dumbest girl I've ever seen on the internet. To hell with all this toxic positivity, I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit. :sick:

• Heart

doodlebug

VIP Member
She’s barely out of surgery and she’s out drinking and partying again...not to mention out and about a few mere days after. Did she learn nothing from last time...

onetreehill233

I recently got diagnosed with ADHD (inattentive) at 29 years old. I'm ashamed to admit it but Dani reminds me of myself sometimes (constantly changing her interests and hyperfocussing on it, struggles to maintain relationships, unable to commit to anything longterm) .
I'd love for her to go and see a psychiatrist to be formally diagnosed, because she definitely has *something* and if she can receive the help she needs, her life will improve 10x

• Heart

Slaykay

Chatty Member
I absolutely can not with her!!! Complaining about paying for things, apparently hasn’t worked since January which is more bullshit. Really exposing how out of touch she is, yes Dani normal people pay for things, and normal people don’t make thousands from posting 1 filtered photo with a product. She also mentioned sorting tax so sounds like miss mansutti has been taking the pay cheques and not paying her tax!
I thought she used all her savings ‘even her Australian savings’to get those flights home early in the year.
I am a single mum and work full time, supporting people with disabilities and complex mental health and I live week to week. She really is such a spoilt little brat 🙄

• Heart