Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Van

... maybe just don't go on a holiday if you're so strapped for money?

and besides that, it's just so selfish to be travelling anywhere especially if she has to *couch surf* when she gets back - what if she gets covid and passes it on to whoever's hosting her?

and to risk it before going back to aus as well while we're in lockdown here in melb, which she ofc hasn't mentioned at all 🙄 beyond selfish
love how she keeps complaining about money, but she’s gone to Dubai and Mykonos multiple times during the pandemic. Gone to Australian and back, and is going back. Had a boob job, lived in Chelsea, recent gotten more tattoos, bought designer things. Please I feel so sorry for you. Is she trying to be relatable? Coz most of us haven’t left out houses during this pandemic and lots of people have lost jobs, businesses, can’t afford or get exemption to travel to see dying relatives.

Maybe yeh she hasn’t had much income due to not doing much content. But she has really has the privilege of a lot of things that most of us haven’t.

Also love how she has to state that Em gets to stay in the hotel that DANI booked alone.

Reactions: 14
... maybe just don't go on a holiday if you're so strapped for money?

and besides that, it's just so selfish to be travelling anywhere especially if she has to *couch surf* when she gets back - what if she gets covid and passes it on to whoever's hosting her?

and to risk it before going back to aus as well while we're in lockdown here in melb, which she ofc hasn't mentioned at all 🙄 beyond selfish

lilacs

What will Dani's new personality be this week then?
"i was put on this planet to help people...im an empath.....anyway i have some hoodies w some quotes from pinterest and for the low price of 65.99 you can look as basic as me!!!!"

• Haha

Jwishy

You would think after years of being on social media she would know better then to give away where she lives

And she still thinks people going to support her

View attachment 1133055
It looks like she has moved into her families beach house?

nothing says privilege like “running out of money” and being put up in your families beach house by the bank of mum and Dad.

• Wow

Jwishy

I’m sorry... what!? Aus for a YEAR then a euro summer!? Where the f is beans meant to go. Last time she moved from aus to England I remember Dani crying her eyes out thinking beans might DIE on the flight and she’s gonna risk all that again for one bloody year in aus. That poor flipping dog. Then what? she’s gonna drop her off at someone’s door for how long so she can have a euro summer? People like her shouldn’t have dogs. She doesn’t have a lifestyle that fits the needs of beans, especially if she’s pursing this travel influencer path. I feel so so sorry for that poor dog, beans was just another thing she got to be relatable back when all things pug where trendy. I do believe she loves her, I just truly don’t think beans is a priority, compared to her influencer desires, to be cared for responsibly
She got beans and moved to Brighton in hopes of being the next Zoella…she’s gone through multiple identities since then trying to be a UK influencer. Watch her become a carefree beach girl or something when she gets back to Aus even though when she first moved to the UK it felt so much like home and she loves rain and cold weather 🙄

sjhadley

“I don’t know how I’m going to make 10 grand. I’ve been crying a lot about it today”… she’s literally fishing for her followers to pitch in. It’s like she’s hoping for a Gofundme to be set up. She has the money, she just doesn’t want to spend it on flying her dog. Every time she says she has “no money” you see her the very next week with another designer bag, a robot vacuum, flying around the world. She’s a joke.

Slaykay

Chatty Member
Honestly her behaviour and history sounds a lot like BPD ( Borderline Personality Disorder).
she also romanticises her memories like past relationships that were not good at all but she looks back and only remembers the good.
I also think the only reason she feels so awkward and doesn’t make friends at influencers events is because she is so preoccupied with convincing everyone she’s “not like all the other girls”. Sorry Dani but you’re exactly like all the other influencers and that is your only job you’ve ever had and what funds your whole life…

lilacs

6038575E-71E3-46D7-8B9B-C36CBCDCA869.png
213E2A54-467D-496F-BB2E-3394E6249723.jpeg

she predictably deleted this comment lol

also she finally saved up to drag her dog to au lol, was soooo hard to save while getting her new tats and fillers :((((

she's so desperate to try make tear jerking tiktoks of how she ~ saved, and was saved by ~ her labrador (which is probably owned by her parents) and now beans, but the vids don't blow up bc she's shit at it lmaoo content creator who's out here fighting for her ✨livelihood🥺 bc she can't keep up w making any kind of relevant or engaging content

• Haha

runforitmarty

Chatty Member
She can't really expect to continuously bang on about her having to use her savings for her little "treats" then gets aggy when people ask her where the money is coming from? She's been using her savings for the past 9 months on shit and she STILL has some? She tries to be relatable acting like she's poor but then has excessive amounts of money to spend on useless shite for the "mems" - I hope she doesn't try and go back to being an Aussie influencer because she's honestly fucking insufferable

I actually thought she was getting better at not being a total fucking dickhead bc she's been relatively quiet recently but this shows she's still an ignorant piece of shit more than ever

Did anyone see the other day she change her IG pic icon to a screenshot of Daria and then changed it to the one she has now, and deleted the bullshit in her bio and left the @paintsutti tag? Wonder what's going on...
Deciding on which personality to promote next...

• Haha

doodlebug

VIP Member
I kinda miss her vlogs. I found her fascinating 😂 her vlogs “going gym”, her deep soul connection with Toms (whom she swiftly ditched), melting chocolate and eating it with a fork, putting salmon in the oven with absolutely NO seasoning on, buying a fancy car off that horrible chav she ended up dating, her girl group from London… now she has this sustainable business…I’ve never known someone so restless.

I am happy for her though that she took the steps to treat her mental health and started therapy and medication. She truly was the last person that should’ve been on social media.

• Haha

lilacs

i think she is very confused and lost, and that no matter how she tries to dive into her "deep" side of spirituality, she is floundering

she can't seem to envision her life and career path properly and in a big picture view? she instead breaks aspects of her identity into chunks, to try appeal to different segments but she half asses it e.g. gaming (well, the sims lol), painting

but because she's desperately trying to clutch onto earning money through her online persona, she's not authentic. she just goes back and forth in throwing effort in for a bit, gets discouraged when it doesn't pull bank and gives up. she has no real drive or passion so she gets nowhere. so she goes back to the fashion and repeated makeup vids bc that's what her demographic engage with

for gods sake it's just time she retires this big online game of hers tbh and seeks a different path

she will get eaten alive on twitch, and as for podcasts, that will just be an extended version of her ig rambles lol

broganlol

VIP Member
Personally I don't give a s*** who she's dating I want to know what the f*** she's doing with her time. There is no way in hell her clothing brand is bringing enough money to live off

• Heart

libbykills

Has anyone else noticed she’s unfollowed all the sobriety pages on her Insta? So much for that personality trait..

• Haha

doodlebug

VIP Member
She honestly fascinates me. Remember at her peak in England (when she was dating that chavvy Jake guy) she was buying balenciagas, Cartier love bracelets, that fricking Mercedes Benz, expensive flat and now…practically begging for money. I don’t doubt she has the £10k for Beans. But she’s using her savings and probably doesn’t want to anymore. But she has the money.

Reactions: 13

daisy9292

Also she was previously telling everyone she hasn’t worked this whole year and therefore has no money...so if she hasn’t worked...what has she been doing? Except sitting and doing nothing lol.

Reactions: 13