Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucia

VIP Member
She has said she has massive head.. I think she is losing it. Not worked in what 6 months and deleting most of her videos?! Her surgerys have been over for a while is she still in pain or something even though she went out clicking clubbing not long after
Has she had the implants out back in

hereforthedrammas

new to this thread but used to watch her years ago until the drama of leaving Beans in a dark room alone for 12 hours. Is she leaving the dog in the UK? I don’t see much of her now which is a shame but the dog deserves a better owner 😕
No she mentioned that she was flying beans back. I think she’s coming later after Danis completed the two weeks of quarantine

barbses

Oh that’s interesting, I actually thought the opposite, like sjhadley said, she fully planned in her head how to turn back and she was even jumping in a way that you could only see her “good side”. You can feel the how tense she was about it the whole clip.

broganlol

VIP Member
I do too but I just feel like a tattoo of a magpie on your arm to remind you of Australia is an odd choice 🤷🏼‍♀️
I would understand her doing it when she was in the UK but yeah you live in aust again.
Also I see that EM is traveling heaps again. Must be killing Dani

broganlol

VIP Member
New thread suggestion name. Dani Manbroken - her personality is being a broken person

Or something, I am not good at the thread name suggestions

broganlol

VIP Member
Never one to waste a good pity me opportunity, she’s really milking this whole surgery thing. How many stories have there been on it now? Now she’s asking for hospital bag recommendations :rolleyes: Normal people would just accept it for what it is and get on with it.
What's wrong with her???