Danielle Mansutti #2 reborn again was in constant pain, but being a Scorpio kept her sane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Despite the fact she knows it's really dangerous and could kill her dog because of her breed, she'll do it again because she's selfish and all she thinks about is herself. Such a disgrace.

Reactions: 6
It’s because you’re both broken people trying to drain her from positive energy coming her way from the universe. You need to heal first, then you wouldn’t be bullying her online for her decisions. It says way more about you than it does about her. For her own peace and for the sake of her mental health there was no other choice but to block you two and everyone has to understand that. You’re just mean and unhappy with your lives and that’s what you’re projecting onto her. Shameful.

no worries I didn’t suffer brain damage, I’m just being sarcastic, I threw up in my mouth a little while typing that load of bullshit out, I was trying to think of what her response would be

She’ll never admit she’s a bad dog owner. I’m just glad (at least hope) her parents will take better care of that poor pug.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I genuinely feel sorry for Dani. She’s so clearly tormented and unable to love herself. I think it was good for her to move back to Aus to be with her family (although tit for poor Beans, cute little thing) and to be off YT. I can see how being an “influencer” could absolutely destroy someone’s self worth. I do hope she’s seeking professional help so she can reach the level of peace and love which she portrays to have reached. You’re not a love and light person if you’re willing to destroy someone’s life. It’s very telling of someone’s mental state if they say things like that. Take care everyone, be safe and stay greatful.

Reactions: 3
Eh I don’t think she wants help… she defiantly needs it though. But she likes to play the victim game way to much, a lot of it seems very self inflicted

Remember her post about how she has to wait 6 months or so to see a psychiatrist.

just wait for her to complain that they aren’t helpful etc. They’ll want her to do real therapy and she doesn’t want to. She prefers to steal inspirational quotes on Instagram

I feel like a lot of people react badly to psychiatric assessments. Where they're picturing a nice chat and to be "fixed," they get a clinical assessment and treatment recommendations that require work from the patient to improve upon their mental health.
As with physical health, people are often looking for quick fixes and "cures" for their mental health, and the knowledge that passive treatment is ineffectual can be quite the bitter pill.

I genuinely feel sorry for Dani. She’s so clearly tormented and unable to love herself. I think it was good for her to move back to Aus to be with her family (although tit for poor Beans, cute little thing) and to be off YT. I can see how being an “influencer” could absolutely destroy someone’s self worth. I do hope she’s seeking professional help so she can reach the level of peace and love which she portrays to have reached. You’re not a love and light person if you’re willing to destroy someone’s life. It’s very telling of someone’s mental state if they say things like that. Take care everyone, be safe and stay greatful.
I agree with you and I also don't. It's good for her mental health to be back with her parents, but her parents are enabling her to be lazy and not work at all. Her sitting home all day will not make her feel better. It's infuriating to see she's not event trying to help herself. Whining about not having a psychiatrist available isn't helping herself. She's very comfortable with her life currently playing the victim. And it"s her parents fault almost just as much as it is her own.

I’m sorry if this has been posted before, but I can’t stop looking at her chin!! It must be an implant surely? It looks like a cartoon character I don’t understand she’s gorgeous and had such a proportionate chin before - it looks as big as her forehead! I feel bad for her to go to such lengths..

E31D1EA7-EB48-4429-A716-77B40E829008.jpeg
8BE3A678-040A-4F08-AB38-7CB34C364A48.jpeg

I don’t get it!!!!!!!!!
D6066F73-8683-4E92-9369-24D29FEFE694.jpeg
8B225382-8AE8-4964-B32D-4243038E1BDD.jpeg
< she even edits it smaller ????
C78FD781-83B5-4C22-93D0-8DFA651D1E8F.jpeg
69ED19E1-D5B3-4EC0-9FBA-9E843DB62421.jpeg

I feel sorry for her! She’s obviously super self conscious and trying to fix everything when she didn’t need to go to this length it’s insane :(

I’m sorry if this has been posted before, but I can’t stop looking at her chin!! It must be an implant surely? It looks like a cartoon character I don’t understand she’s gorgeous and had such a proportionate chin before - it looks as big as her forehead! I feel bad for her to go to such lengths..

View attachment 1122311View attachment 1122312
I don’t get it!!!!!!!!!
View attachment 1122314View attachment 1122315< she even edits it smaller ????
View attachment 1122318View attachment 1122319
I feel sorry for her! She’s obviously super self conscious and trying to fix everything when she didn’t need to go to this length it’s insane :(
Pretty sure it was confirmed she had chin/jaw filler at some point during 2020, tragic because she still hides half her face even when people are just filming her for their own stories or whatever

Used to think she was so pretty but the proportions that she photoshops her head into freak me out, she makes it look diamond shape lmao

You know she’ll play it cool if ever asked about it saying numbers don’t matter but she’s for sure fuming.

She had such an easy ride for so long. She made subpar content and was still getting sponsors and making money off YouTube.

She’s blown it all now. Can’t wait for her to get a normal job. Though I don’t think she ever will, she will probably get a job in the family business doing their social media or something. She wouldn’t survive in the real world.

Reactions: 9
She had such an easy ride for so long. She made subpar content and was still getting sponsors and making money off YouTube.

She’s blown it all now. Can’t wait for her to get a normal job. Though I don’t think she ever will, she will probably get a job in the family business doing their social media or something. She wouldn’t survive in the real world.
What's the family business? Last I heard her dad worked for Nintendo or something but I could be confused with someone else - I'm surprised she hasn't revived her "lash business" 😂

Reactions: 5
What's the family business? Last I heard her dad worked for Nintendo or something but I could be confused with someone else - I'm surprised she hasn't revived her "lash business" 😂
Pretty sure it is Mansutti bros powder coating.

Reactions: 2
You would think after years of being on social media she would know better then to give away where she lives

And she still thinks people going to support her

8C2D1959-03D5-45EA-9C92-236E177B7C12.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
You would think after years of being on social media she would know better then to give away where she lives

And she still thinks people going to support her

View attachment 1133055
It looks like she has moved into her families beach house?

nothing says privilege like “running out of money” and being put up in your families beach house by the bank of mum and Dad.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Remember her post about how she has to wait 6 months or so to see a psychiatrist.

just wait for her to complain that they aren’t helpful etc. They’ll want her to do real therapy and she doesn’t want to. She prefers to steal inspirational quotes on Instagram
Lol did she. Waiting ages it quiet common. Maybe she was expecting vip treatment cause she Is SucHa snow flake

Is she ready to hear what they have to say whether that be first session or ideally few sessions in

Will she be shook by how clinical some psychiatrist can be (re not coddling)

Just wait until her art business fails. The depression card will come out to play again. Imagine being almost 30 and living in mummy and daddy’s beach house because they feel sorry for you, no job and no intention to grow up and get one, desperate for PR packages you no longer deserve, writing daily to-do lists on the topic of “I’m so desperate to go viral for something other than abusing my dog”, posting every minimal interaction you have with other people to make it seem like you have friends when you so don’t lol. What a sad life.

• Haha
Reactions: 15