Danielle Mansutti #2 reborn again was in constant pain, but being a Scorpio kept her sane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get how not long ago she said she has no money and was using all her savings… but now she’s got a new tattoo and is going on a holiday???

Reactions: 15
I don’t get how not long ago she said she has no money and was using all her savings… but now she’s got a new tattoo and is going on a holiday???
Cause she's a liar, an attention seeker and a hypochondriac. She needs to GET A CLUE and GET A REAL JOB.

Reactions: 15
She has absolutely ruined her face those lips cheek fillers and sharpie brows look awful 😐
She used to look alright back in the day, somewhat scary with that middle part girl from the ring look she would do at the camera but still her face was naturally pretty. She’s absolutely destroyed it.

Reactions: 5
So the other day she's announced she is travelling to Greece and then to Australia and I just can't stop wondering what kind of connections she has to be able to freaking go back for the second time this year. She's over here acting like the pandemic rules don't apply to her - and to be honest, it really does seem like for some reason they don't?! I just wonder why?! Especially considering Australia's got pretty strict restrictions atm and Greece is in the middle of their fourth Covid wave. Like you'd think even if travelling to Australia would be possible it would be from a risk-free country only and she's just partying in one of the highest-risk countries and hopping on a plane after? Things aren't adding up to me.

Reactions: 9
So the other day she's announced she is travelling to Greece and then to Australia and I just can't stop wondering what kind of connections she has to be able to freaking go back for the second time this year. She's over here acting like the pandemic rules don't apply to her - and to be honest, it really does seem like for some reason they don't?! I just wonder why?! Especially considering Australia's got pretty strict restrictions atm and Greece is in the middle of their fourth Covid wave. Like you'd think even if travelling to Australia would be possible it would be from a risk-free country only and she's just partying in one of the highest-risk countries and hopping on a plane after? Things aren't adding up to me.
I think she's just been very cunning with it all. It's been very difficult to go to Australia but not impossible if you have the cash and a disregard for the advice from the government. The same with Greece; there are no restrictions going there at the moment except the mandatory Covid test pre arrival. Infact quarantine restrictions have been lifted today for the double jabbed (I think she said she has had the vaccine). I genuinely just don't think she cares and whilst there are actual flights she's taking advantage.

Reactions: 7
I mean same thing could be said about Em if she was just travelling around Greece a few weeks ago, to apparently go back home, and then go back to Greece for her birthday. But I agree, seems very dodgy

Reactions: 7
U
Urgh. I personally always thought Dani was one of the most vile influencers (if you even want to call her that, what does she even influence?) and I am happy to see her existence fizzle out into nothingness but somehow she’s still managing to make a living through her Instagram/tacky lashes(?) and travel around, get boob jobs, move countries, party, go out for expensive dinners and drinks, preach on her stories and still get love on the rare photo she posts? I don’t get it. This girl has had her run why isn’t she wiped from the Internet yet? Why does she still have a few fans left what are they fangirling over? What is she inspiring people to do? Because it isn’t fashion, it isn’t makeup, it isn’t her weird sex ed vids from back in the day and it isn’t even her ‘quirky/nerdy’ sims videos. I’m not even quite sure why I’m posting on her thread still, I’m just so curious but also shocked at how she’s still here and making money through what ever it is she’s doing even though she’s absolutely flopped. Most of us have been working 9-5s yet can’t even afford the dinners, drinks and holidays she goes on. It’s unfair really but I think we’ve all established that long ago. Many of these ‘influencers’ get away with doing the BARE MINIMUM or legit nothing at all in her case. And yeah not just all that but the vile selfish personality this girl has on her and who’s true colours have shown prominently throughout the years, I truly am baffled at how some people still choose to follow and engage with her.

Reactions: 8
It’s kind of concerning the amount of people that stand by everything she says and does like it’s gospel. There are girls that follow her look like they are twelve, that is what they are looking up to. Has anyone noticed that? They are so loyal, but not in a good way. Like she posts a tumblr quote and they all lose their minds like queen 🔥

It’s kind of concerning the amount of people that stand by everything she says and does like it’s gospel, there are girls that follow her look like they are twelve. That is what they are looking up to. Has anyone noticed that? They are so loyal. Like she posts a tumblr quote and they all lose their minds like queen

It’s kind of concerning the amount of people that stand by everything she says and does like it’s gospel. There are girls that follow her look like they are twelve, that is what they are looking up to. Has anyone noticed that? They are so loyal, but not in a good way. Like she posts a tumblr quote and they all lose their minds like queen 🔥
[

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

It’s kind of concerning the amount of people that stand by everything she says and does like it’s gospel, there are girls that follow her look like they are twelve. That is what they are looking up to. Has anyone noticed that? They are so loyal. Like she posts a tumblr quote and they all lose their minds like queen

[
I totally agree with you! And I feel like her fans being so up in her ass is resulting from her toxic positivity, about how you gotta love the world, yourself, the people around you and most importantly HER. She is guilt-tripping her fans even before they dare to think about her differently, 'cause how could they dislike her despite the fact that she is so caring and encouraging with them? She accepts everything and everyone, she's just such a lovely bubble of positivity, right? Pure bullshit. It's all an act. All she cares about is the way she's perceived, couldn't give any less tit about the rest of her fans.

Reactions: 10
... maybe just don't go on a holiday if you're so strapped for money?

and besides that, it's just so selfish to be travelling anywhere especially if she has to *couch surf* when she gets back - what if she gets covid and passes it on to whoever's hosting her?

and to risk it before going back to aus as well while we're in lockdown here in melb, which she ofc hasn't mentioned at all 🙄 beyond selfish

Reactions: 14
Agree if that trip was so detrimental to your finances...don’t go. That’s just called being a responsible adult.

Reactions: 8

and besides that, it's just so selfish to be travelling anywhere especially if she has to *couch surf* when she gets back - what if she gets covid and passes it on to whoever's hosting her?

and to risk it before going back to aus as well while we're in lockdown here in melb, which she ofc hasn't mentioned at all 🙄 beyond selfish
love how she keeps complaining about money, but she’s gone to Dubai and Mykonos multiple times during the pandemic. Gone to Australian and back, and is going back. Had a boob job, lived in Chelsea, recent gotten more tattoos, bought designer things. Please I feel so sorry for you. Is she trying to be relatable? Coz most of us haven’t left out houses during this pandemic and lots of people have lost jobs, businesses, can’t afford or get exemption to travel to see dying relatives.

Maybe yeh she hasn’t had much income due to not doing much content. But she has really has the privilege of a lot of things that most of us haven’t.

Also love how she has to state that Em gets to stay in the hotel that DANI booked alone.

Reactions: 14

i forgot to add the story screen shots woops

4D3BFD94-ABF4-4069-AD8E-47F4F071E24C.png

572A9341-703E-4E99-827F-B471298F8C79.png

48C62687-8B3B-4967-97E2-58B39A253A9D.png

9019B3A5-2DC8-41A2-B4DC-DB296DD2D4D2.png

3B60679B-D5DA-4DA3-BEB6-68878DF60DB6.png

94DFBE86-3A7A-4DE3-976B-637466863DB6.png

6C19550B-A80D-4744-AF0E-3D730CE64F5C.png

FBC1C790-3327-4FD8-BDB9-B9BEBA8D9D7B.png

E1275B3C-70F1-45C4-AB6E-2E0BF9D61EE2.png

8729FA18-D2B6-4FDF-92C5-88ED0D09E128.png

E9681228-981F-46EE-9C0F-C59D119104A1.png

3DAB0B80-57A3-444C-93FC-1414DD7B7C77.png

7CC8F588-0377-4203-A4A0-958D97C0A320.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
love how she keeps complaining about money, but she’s gone to Dubai and Mykonos multiple times during the pandemic. Gone to Australian and back, and is going back. Had a boob job, lived in Chelsea, recent gotten more tattoos, bought designer things. Please I feel so sorry for you. Is she trying to be relatable? Coz most of us haven’t left out houses during this pandemic and lots of people have lost jobs, businesses, can’t afford or get exemption to travel to see dying relatives.

Maybe yeh she hasn’t had much income due to not doing much content. But she has really has the privilege of a lot of things that most of us haven’t.

Also love how she has to state that Em gets to stay in the hotel that DANI booked alone.
Right?! She doesn’t have to go at allll. They are going there for Ems birthday. As soon as she goes back to Melbourne she’s probably not even going to speak to Em again.

Reactions: 11
I have NO words. NO words. Her behaviour… her constant woe is me victim complex… what is this girl DOING? I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again this girl is V I L E . What is she even getting at posting all of this, what she wants people to feel sorry for her? Boo bleeping hoo blue hearts for Dani Mansutti. Jesus Christ this idiot is going to be in for a real shock once real life hits her in the face when the time comes such as experiencing REAL issues such as GENUINELY being poor with no rich family safety net to fall back on, when she experiences a tragedy such as a family death, opening up her eyes to the world outside of her privileged little bubble and realise what real struggles people face in the world such as poverty, homelessness, starvation, death, exhaustion after being overworked or literally just from doing any form of ACTUAL work. I can’t even type all my thoughts out properly right now as I am so beyond done with this brat. She is never going to change is she. bleeping twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have NO words. NO words. Her behaviour… her constant woe is me victim complex… what is this girl DOING? I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again this girl is V I L E . What is she even getting at posting all of this, what she wants people to feel sorry for her? Boo bleeping hoo blue hearts for Dani Mansutti. Jesus Christ this idiot is going to be in for a real shock once real life hits her in the face when the time comes such as experiencing REAL issues such as GENUINELY being poor with no rich family safety net to fall back on, when she experiences a tragedy such as a family death, opening up her eyes to the world outside of her privileged little bubble and realise what real struggles people face in the world such as poverty, homelessness, starvation, death, exhaustion after being overworked or literally just from doing any form of ACTUAL work. I can’t even type all my thoughts out properly right now as I am so beyond done with this brat. She is never going to change is she. bleeping twit.
She’s just scummy.

Reactions: 6
She’s mentally insane, always has been, always will be. “I have no money” she says with a fresh set of lash extensions. “Feel bad for me I’m living off my savings”... lol she’s so out of touch with reality it’s laughable. The people who look up to her must be as mentally messed up as she is.

Reactions: 16
She’s mentally insane, always has been, always will be. “I have no money” she says with a fresh set of lash extensions. “Feel bad for me I’m living off my savings”... lol she’s so out of touch with reality it’s laughable. The people who look up to her must be as mentally messed up as she is.
shes so out of touch that she thinks regular people have an entire years worth of savings to live off which includes holidays etc. I wish she would just disappear already.

Reactions: 9