Danielle Mansutti #2 reborn again was in constant pain, but being a Scorpio kept her sane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t even try to explain where she’s been or what’s she’s doing anymore lol and it doesn’t even look like a sponsored ad
LOL prob bc it wasn't sponsored, she tags them often but I don't think theyve given her anything for years but she's been tagging them for the last 2 years lmfao such a beg

also she's deleted or hidden almost all her youtube videos for some reason, was looking to see when she last worked with whitefox. the prob won't hire her again bc she most likely only got like 20k views

Reactions: 6
I recently got diagnosed with ADHD (inattentive) at 29 years old. I'm ashamed to admit it but Dani reminds me of myself sometimes (constantly changing her interests and hyperfocussing on it, struggles to maintain relationships, unable to commit to anything longterm) .
I'd love for her to go and see a psychiatrist to be formally diagnosed, because she definitely has *something* and if she can receive the help she needs, her life will improve 10x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I was listening to a podcast yesterday where they mentioned people online buying clothes/products and tagging the brand to make it look like an ad (therefore they are a 'true' influencer and still relevant), she probably did that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She doesn’t even try to explain where she’s been or what’s she’s doing anymore lol and it doesn’t even look like a sponsored ad
she said that she was traumatised by the thigh gap tumblr era but these photos are sending the exact same message to the younger generation now 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220205_232744.jpg

How moronic do you have to be to consider Dani Mansutti "the bravest woman you've met"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
LOL guys have you seen people using modash? it's a social media marketing tool for businesses to gain analytics on IG users, see engagement, audience insights etc. to select the most effective content creators to work with

and one of the figures it gives you is audience credibility, aka fake followers. i assume this is based on scanning for inactive/bot profiles

ANYWAY of dani's 402,500~ followers, a quarter of them are fake lmao. so about 100k

not surprised at all 😂 also lmao at this chart

BFB427CC-656E-4886-B320-8D86F3FDC395.jpeg

this is why whitefox and miss guided continue to curve her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1042690

How moronic do you have to be to consider Dani Mansutti "the bravest woman you've met"
There used to be a lot more people who worshiped her, it was actually pretty alarming considering how young they where and the fact that they looked up to her so much. I think people are finally seeing through the fake positivity posts; less and less people are engaging with her now

Reactions: 7
I recently got diagnosed with ADHD (inattentive) at 29 years old. I'm ashamed to admit it but Dani reminds me of myself sometimes (constantly changing her interests and hyperfocussing on it, struggles to maintain relationships, unable to commit to anything longterm) .
I'd love for her to go and see a psychiatrist to be formally diagnosed, because she definitely has *something* and if she can receive the help she needs, her life will improve 10x
Omg do you reckon if she was she would go all gabby Hannah

I don't think she has adhd as someone with it also ....Or if she did that would have to be something else. Cause adhd doesn't explain crappy toxic behaviour

Reactions: 1
Hold on…. Wasn’t she just complaining about not having an income or any money?! And what now she’s excited about travelling overseas again…
Well the border reopening is more for Australia to gain tourists and not necessarily the other way around, she would still need to follow the rules of whichever place she would want to visit (provided their border allows it)

Reactions: 3
831F5718-4C22-479B-994A-077F5496E3B6.png

I wonder when it’s not daddy-daughter day what day it is then, because I’m damn sure it’s never been mommy-daughter day before. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
Please ignore my previous post, wrong thread and now it's too late to delete, sorry. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she's planning to open a shop of her art soon... To be fair she has literally no transferrable skills for an offline job so this is the only way she'll make any money it seems (not that she needs it because she has the bank of mummy and daddy), but if creator shops are anything to go by, it will give her 15 minutes of glory followed by months of struggling afterwards, at which point she will need a full time "real world" job

Attachments

• Haha
Does anyone think she will venture into 'only fans' ?
She already failed at YouTube so no. I know someone that does OF and she actually works her butt off so not for Dani.
Lol Dani the artist. Can't wait to watch it fail hard core!

Reactions: 4
So she's planning to open a shop of her art soon... To be fair she has literally no transferrable skills for an offline job so this is the only way she'll make any money it seems (not that she needs it because she has the bank of mummy and daddy), but if creator shops are anything to go by, it will give her 15 minutes of glory followed by months of struggling afterwards, at which point she will need a full time "real world" job
She’s been saying that for over a year so I highly doubt she’ll ever do it. Plus she’s losing followers, the very people she’s relying on to support her and buy her stuff

8DF3F1D5-9F18-44F9-A7F5-140F4C04F571.png

Where tf is she going that it costs $1000 for a psychiatric assessment??? Sorry but this makes zero sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That price is currently quite realistic. I've been looking into getting an Adult ADHD assessment and the prices range between $1000 - $2500.

That being said, I do take issue with the line "Feel taken advantage of with those prices". Yes Psychology and Psychiatry can be very expensive, but it also a very long and expensive road to become qualified in these fields. I'm a second year psychology student. To become a registered psychologist it is at least 6 years of study with limited and highly competitive places offered in each degree (Undergrad, Honours and Masters). My debt is already massive and the dedication the course requires effects my ability to work. So while the fees are expensive, that is what's necessary to start paying off student debt and start earning a living again.

I agree the mental health system needs an overhaul but a MASSIVE part of it is more qualified people. There is simply not enough qualified people to meet the demands. If Dani really wants to help she should look into becoming community mental health worker, volunteering with lifeline or studying to be a counsellor or psychologist.

Reactions: 10