Danielle Mansutti #2 reborn again was in constant pain, but being a Scorpio kept her sane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think she is very confused and lost, and that no matter how she tries to dive into her "deep" side of spirituality, she is floundering

she can't seem to envision her life and career path properly and in a big picture view? she instead breaks aspects of her identity into chunks, to try appeal to different segments but she half asses it e.g. gaming (well, the sims lol), painting

but because she's desperately trying to clutch onto earning money through her online persona, she's not authentic. she just goes back and forth in throwing effort in for a bit, gets discouraged when it doesn't pull bank and gives up. she has no real drive or passion so she gets nowhere. so she goes back to the fashion and repeated makeup vids bc that's what her demographic engage with

for gods sake it's just time she retires this big online game of hers tbh and seeks a different path

she will get eaten alive on twitch, and as for podcasts, that will just be an extended version of her ig rambles lol

Reactions: 14
The girl who can't live her life without constant validation and who constantly manipulates her audience (and her appearance) just to get that validation, thinks she wants to "live on a farm and grow her own crops". 😂 dying. Lauren Curtis Part Two.

Just face the front Dani.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I was kind of hoping this move back would also mean she decided to let go of YouTube… since she hasn’t grown all that much over the years and she deleted a bunch of videos… but no she’s doing discord. I wonder if she’s thought about what she’s actually going to do back home

Reactions: 2
The girl who can't live her life without constant validation and who constantly manipulates her audience (and her appearance) just to get that validation, thinks she wants to "live on a farm and grow her own crops". 😂 dying. Lauren Curtis Part Two.

Just face the front Dani.
What is Lauren Curtis doing? I gave up watching her

Reactions: 3
I quite liked the idea of a podcast - would definitely listen. She does seem very lost at the moment, but it is surprising just how much your life can change in a year, I'm sure she will find the right direction and pathway in future, and things really do change when you meet the right person. I think being in limbo is just part of being in your twenties to be honest!

• Sick
Reactions: 1
What is Lauren Curtis doing? I gave up watching her
She basically lives on a farm growing her own crops 😂 lol the crazy plant lady out in the bush. Dani will just be the "crazy lady" as she gets older, no other sense of identity.

Everything she says contradicts what she's actually going to do. She'll be emailing Jo Malone and Whitefox boutique her new address as soon as she moves. There's no way she would ever leave life as an influencer and there's no way she would ever be able to live alone. She can't last a few weeks on her own without deciding to move countries.

She spent the entire video going on about how she doesn't like drama, doesn't want to get involved, doesn't want to hurt anyone by calling people out. But at the same time giving hints the entire video of how much of a victim she is and how every person in her life has treated her so badly and all the people she could expose. She's never going to explain because she knows she's always done something to stuff things up herself and doesn't want to admit it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I moved countries three times in my twenties, changed careers twice - wasn't until age 28 I met the right person and finally found direction. Prior to that I also wasn't sure I wanted kids as I just didn't know if it would happen for me. Twenties are all about change and making mistakes I think, it creates great experiences, memories and growth. And to be honest, that time period is the best time to do all that! Would rather that than live in the same place my entire life being stagnant, and with minimal change, but that's just my opinion. Don't agree with Dani's content a lot of the time, but I can totally emphathise with her at the moment!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I moved countries three times in my twenties, changed careers twice - wasn't until age 28 I met the right person and finally found direction. Prior to that I also wasn't sure I wanted kids as I just didn't know if it would happen for me. Twenties are all about change and making mistakes I think, it creates great experiences, memories and growth. And to be honest, that time period is the best time to do all that! Would rather that than live in the same place my entire life being stagnant, and with minimal change, but that's just my opinion. Don't agree with Dani's content a lot of the time, but I can totally emphathise with her at the moment!
Agree with this. I finished uni then I moved to London, travelled Europe and moved back to Aus. I also then moved interstate. Change careers (both not related to my degree). All in my twenties. Now Im 30 in a long term relationship and have a toddler haha and I am still figuring out where to next regarding career/or business. (Sorry life story no one asked for haha). But whilst she’s young and single it’s good she’s moved and experienced living in diff countries. She’s not perfect and can be problematic, but who cares if she’s moved around. That’s a great thing.

Reactions: 9
Not surprised in the slightest, but I hope this helps her to improve herself and get better. Her and Em will probably drift apart now not being in the same country. Its like a repeat of 2017, her moving to the UK when she burned all her bridges in Australia (when she all she had was Talia in England) and now she's going back and all she has is her family. I hope she'll learn how she should really be as a friend and maybe this will stop repeating.

I'm curious about how she'll actually move forward. Discord just isn't a career path- its literally just a giant group chat for her community. I joined and looked through it out of curiosity, and she was talking a lot about streaming in September & playing the new Life is Strange- I wouldn't be shocked if she tried Twitch (especially with Talia being big on it) but I highly doubt it will last. Not only could it tear her apart, but it also takes so much commitment and hours of streaming pretty much every day to start to build an audience, even if you have a following on other platforms.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Apologizes for going off topic & powerleveling: thank you so much for this, I'm turning 28 this year and am very much so in a ''I'm a pathetic failure'' phase. Everything turned upside down and I've come to terms with some harsh truths, however I still feel like a headless chicken! Your testimony is very reassuring, I'm happy to hear you are settled and at peace with yourself - that is a luxury no one can buy or manufacture.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not surprised in the slightest, but I hope this helps her to improve herself and get better. Her and Em will probably drift apart now not being in the same country. Its like a repeat of 2017, her moving to the UK when she burned all her bridges in Australia (when she all she had was Talia in England) and now she's going back and all she has is her family. I hope she'll learn how she should really be as a friend and maybe this will stop repeating.

I'm curious about how she'll actually move forward. Discord just isn't a career path- its literally just a giant group chat for her community. I joined and looked through it out of curiosity, and she was talking a lot about streaming in September & playing the new Life is Strange- I wouldn't be shocked if she tried Twitch (especially with Talia being big on it) but I highly doubt it will last. Not only could it tear her apart, but it also takes so much commitment and hours of streaming pretty much every day to start to build an audience, even if you have a following on other platforms.
I don’t think moving countries is a problem… it’s a lot of money to run away from your problems in her case but still; but she doesn’t have a career to speak of, let alone changing careers . Maybe if she tried looking at film making (did she mention that a few times?) she might be feeling liked she’s growing in a better direction

Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember if Dani actually went to uni? I feel like she'd really benefit from a course and having something to stick her teeth into on a consistent basis rather than dilly dallying in art every couple of weeks, and with that she could still do Twitch on the side if she really feels like it's something she could cope with (unlikely).. hell she could even do art on stream and that's something I'd be interested in watching if her work was unique enough.

She really just needs to stop thinking she can continue living like an influencer and actually enter the real world.

She reminds me of the British/Aussie version of Kalel. Speaking of which, does Kalel have a Tattle thread?

Reactions: 3
I am all for self care, being kind to yourself and treating yourself but it honestly feels like this is all she does. Also what happened to her car didn’t she buy one when she moved to London?

Reactions: 5
I am all for self care, being kind to yourself and treating yourself but it honestly feels like this is all she does. Also what happened to her car didn’t she buy one when she moved to London?
I wondered the same. She probably sold it and that's how she paid for everything, breasts, flights back and forth etc (it was a Mercedes GLC, she could still get 40K GBP for that). Just speculating though, I have no idea.

Remember when she sold her Jeep before coming to the UK and the ad said something like "from the possession of YouTube personality Danielle Mansutti" 😂😂 Good times.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anybody else not think it’s weird how over the entirety of this girls career she’s ALWAYS managed to find herself in some sort of drama or situation in which she claims to have been a ‘victim’ ? She goes on and on and ON about how she had such a rough time being fucked over by people, them not treating her right and how she has to do soooo much spiritual healing from it and all that bullcrap. Sure, we can assume something big may have happened to her recently but over the years this girl has been daily tweeting about this sort of thing. It just isn’t believable that a one person is constantly some sort of victim in E V E R Y relationship in her life whether it’s platonic or romantic. Think about it, the amount of people she’s gone through over the years - we literally watched her go from person to person to person and look where she is now, she still has nobody solid because she hasn’t been able to maintain a friendship or relationship with anyone. Clearly the issue lies with HER rather than putting blame on every other person she’s ever had any sort of interaction with. Also, bleeping hilarious how she mentioned in her video that she had made ‘friends for life’ and will ‘miss all my friends here soo much’ girl ahahaha WHO?!?! The entire time she lived in England she complained on Twitter about how lonely she was and how she struggled to make friends etc and anyone she did show or mention to us didn’t last. The only person is Emily but she’s more recent and they’re clearly not that close especially as they’re both moving away far away from eachother and likely won’t see eachother again. The last people we saw Dani with was Emily and a random selection of tacky girls she seemed to meet up with purely to get drunk with but not ever have any sort of proper friendship. And did you hear when she said ‘I’ll miss all the British influencers soooo much they’re all so lovely ahh’ …. Girl WHAT? You were literally notorious and known for being socially awkward around everyone at every influencer event you attended!!!! You were always on your own which you would sadly ‘woe is me’ complain about on Twitter, and you were constantly seen sitting or standing in the corner on your phone in anyone’s stories or vlogs. There is something so odd and off about Dani and it’s been fascinating to watch over the years. It’s honestly been entertaining and interesting to watch and analyse from a psychology perspective. 😆 Don’t get me wrong though, I do inevitably feel sorry for the poor girl in a sense as she clearly hasn’t been living a genuinely happy life since childhood I would imagine. Sure, she’s gotten to have some cool opportunities and make easy money but how much is that really worth if you aren’t happy deep down? And any memories she’s made over the past decade or so, she’s managed to sever ties with every single person she had experiences with apart from her family. That must be really sad. It’s like she’s lived a life, but a fake one? And is only now seemed to have some sort of realisation that she is getting older and will need to make some sort of change as it’s clearly taken a massive toll on her. I imagine living a fake life for so long especially online, would be exhausting and emotionally draining whether that’s it’s been your own fault or not. Do you guys believe this sort of epiphany or ‘spiritual awakening’ (eye roll) that she’s had is real and is finally going to invoke a substantial change in her? For her sake, I want to believe it’s real but I personally can’t help but feel like we’ve already seen her have these supposed ‘awakenings’ and ‘realisations’ of who she is and what she’s going to be, time and time again over the years. Will this one truly be it? Are we going to see her move back to Australia, live the ‘slow’ life she so craves on a farm with ‘hundreds’ of rescued dogs *cough* and not lock them all into a cramped dark bathroom each night *cough* , or will we see her return to her constant morphing and various personalities trying to fit in with every influencer and continue to making her same repetitive blurry one sided makeup routine video and throwing around mental health quotes and fast fashion affiliate links on Instagram? I’m very interested to see. Can’t wait!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly her behaviour and history sounds a lot like BPD ( Borderline Personality Disorder).
she also romanticises her memories like past relationships that were not good at all but she looks back and only remembers the good.
I also think the only reason she feels so awkward and doesn’t make friends at influencers events is because she is so preoccupied with convincing everyone she’s “not like all the other girls”. Sorry Dani but you’re exactly like all the other influencers and that is your only job you’ve ever had and what funds your whole life…

Reactions: 14
Honestly her behaviour and history sounds a lot like BPD ( Borderline Personality Disorder).
she also romanticises her memories like past relationships that were not good at all but she looks back and only remembers the good.
I also think the only reason she feels so awkward and doesn’t make friends at influencers events is because she is so preoccupied with convincing everyone she’s “not like all the other girls”. Sorry Dani but you’re exactly like all the other influencers and that is your only job you’ve ever had and what funds your whole life…
Ive been thinking she has BPD too. Not that there is anything wrong with that but if she knew it may help in her treatment and therefore direction in life.

Ive been thinking she has BPD too. Not that there is anything wrong with that but if she knew it may help in her treatment and therefore direction in life.
That’s quite interesting, maybe she does. I had thought about it being a possibility with her like if you think of all the behaviours we’ve seen and even just her impulsive tweeting especially when it came to her emotional instability and expressing her constant feeling of loneliness and emptiness. Would make a lot of sense. Idk though she’s a weird one sometimes I think she appears to have narcissistic tendencies (and you can actually still struggle a lot with body dysmorphia etc while also being narcissistic). I mean, who knows though right. I am hoping to see some authentic positive change in the right direction for this girl as much as I dislike her. Nobody deserves to be so sad and while I had to laugh at the fact her boob job was botched and that she low-key deserved it esp after her calling out others for their boob jobs in the past, I do think it must have been a really traumatic and debilitating experience. Really puts me off plastic surgery etc not that I plan on getting anything but every now and then something might cross my mind but is it really truly worth the risk to go under the knife purely for aesthetic purposes?

Reactions: 5