Danielle Mansutti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is there not a thread for her here yet?!

Dani has pissed me off on another level recently trying to act holier than thou with BLM and then making it about herself by getting frustrated that her "powerful short film" didn't get as many views as she wanted, aka she was expecting it to go viral.

Please share your thoughts about this train wreck!

Reactions: 8
She has reached the point of being so boring no one can even be bothered hate watching her anymore

Reactions: 11
I haven't watched her for years. I remember all the crap she used to get from locking her dog up in an apartment all day when she lived in Melbourne. She reminds me too much of Lydia Linen Millen.

Reactions: 6
I just absolutely despise the fact that she thinks she has an authority to be telling people "you need time to heal, you're holding on to too much, you're exactly where you need to be" like what the duck?? You can't be spewing vague words of encouragement to people when you literally live in your own bubble and have no idea what other people are going through. Thousands of people have lost their jobs over lockdown, people are struggling to pay rent but it's okay cos Dani says you're exactly where you need to be. duck right off.

Reactions: 7
I just absolutely despise the fact that she thinks she has an authority to be telling people "you need time to heal, you're holding on to too much, you're exactly where you need to be" like what the duck?? You can't be spewing vague words of encouragement to people when you literally live in your own bubble and have no idea what other people are going through. Thousands of people have lost their jobs over lockdown, people are struggling to pay rent but it's okay cos Dani says you're exactly where you need to be. duck right off.
Sounds like she has appointed her own Psychology degree to herself. Her lip fillers scare me (I don't oppose lip fillers), hers are horrid.

I’ve only watched her videos a few times when they’ve come up in my recommendations and I’ve never seen her social media or met her or anything but she really irritates me. I don’t even know why so it’s probably really unfair but just something about her irritates me. To me, she comes across as though she thinks she’s better than everyone and above being on YouTube but I have nothing to base that on, she just gave me that vibe from the few videos I’ve seen and that was years ago. I didn’t even realise she was still ‘famous’ her videos haven’t been recommended to me in ages.

Reactions: 1
I’ve only watched her videos a few times when they’ve come up in my recommendations and I’ve never seen her social media or met her or anything but she really irritates me. I don’t even know why so it’s probably really unfair but just something about her irritates me. To me, she comes across as though she thinks she’s better than everyone and above being on YouTube but I have nothing to base that on, she just gave me that vibe from the few videos I’ve seen and that was years ago. I didn’t even realise she was still ‘famous’ her videos haven’t been recommended to me in ages.
her videos don’t get many views anymore. She’s lucky if she gets 50k.

Honestly I’ve always just lurked on her GG thread and never said anything but her reaction to the BLM movement disgusted me, I had to say something. I was this close to commenting on her little video she made but I knew I’d be blocked or get a load of abuse from her minions. I know she lurks these so I hope she reads this.

I can’t believe that she’s made that video - acting like it’s this amazing selfless thing she’s doing when she’s plugging this movement for her own gain and to get views for ££££ - literally making MONEY off the movement by producing that video - she is profiting from black people’s struggles, a white privileged girl and commending herself for being ‘so proactive’. No dani, if you truly cared you would donate all profits from that video to charities, but instead your using it to fund your lip fillers. I wish white influencers could realise NOONE CARES what a white privileged woman has to say about it and this is the time to be quiet and amplify black voices, not making it about you. But of course she makes it about herself. Also cringing at the picture from the protest, probably the only reason why she went was to get a good insta picture. More profit for her. Honestly it made me so angry I needed to vent.

Also her mental health stuff has always annoyed me especially because I work in mental health and studied it for 6 + years and it’s mostly nonsense. She has no idea what she’s talking about and how privileged she is. She spouts such crap and she thinks she’s an ‘empath’ god what planet are you ON? Has she ever volunteered to help people in mental health crisis? Has she studied to validate all the crap she says? Has she even ever donated to a mental health charity? Doubt it.

Everything she does is to gain something, she’s completely selfish and acts like she’s the most selfless mother Theresa in the world. We can see right through you.

Reactions: 13
I’ve only seen a few videos but always wondered why does she hide one side of her face so much? I literally was expecting her to have huge scars or one eye missing the way she acts so insecure about her face! It’s so strange!

Reactions: 4
Honestly I’ve always just lurked on her GG thread and never said anything but her reaction to the BLM movement disgusted me, I had to say something. I was this close to commenting on her little video she made but I knew I’d be blocked or get a load of abuse from her minions. I know she lurks these so I hope she reads this.

I can’t believe that she’s made that video - acting like it’s this amazing selfless thing she’s doing when she’s plugging this movement for her own gain and to get views for ££££ - literally making MONEY off the movement by producing that video - she is profiting from black people’s struggles, a white privileged girl and commending herself for being ‘so proactive’. No dani, if you truly cared you would donate all profits from that video to charities, but instead your using it to fund your lip fillers. I wish white influencers could realise NOONE CARES what a white privileged woman has to say about it and this is the time to be quiet and amplify black voices, not making it about you. But of course she makes it about herself. Also cringing at the picture from the protest, probably the only reason why she went was to get a good insta picture. More profit for her. Honestly it made me so angry I needed to vent.

Also her mental health stuff has always annoyed me especially because I work in mental health and studied it for 6 + years and it’s mostly nonsense. She has no idea what she’s talking about and how privileged she is. She spouts such crap and she thinks she’s an ‘empath’ god what planet are you ON? Has she ever volunteered to help people in mental health crisis? Has she studied to validate all the crap she says? Has she even ever donated to a mental health charity? Doubt it.

Everything she does is to gain something, she’s completely selfish and acts like she’s the most selfless mother Theresa in the world. We can see right through you.
Hit the nail right on the head!

She's one of the most problematic small gurus i know, but because her following has gone downhill, she rarely gets any backlash anymore. And gg has been quiet about everyone due to how crappy that s(h)ite is. From her
  • treating her friends like crap
  • treating her dog like crap
  • triggering her audience with ED talk
  • being a bully to her fans
  • facetuning her photos and filtering her videos to seem like she's thinner than she really is
  • lying about weird details like her height or being one-sided, literally
to just being so narcissistic and attention seeking in general, i honestly am surprised her thumbs up/down ratio in her videos isn't smaller.

Reactions: 8
I’ve also wondered why there isnt a thread on this girl. GG have been going in on her for years! She just seems so inauthentic. She has no idea who she is, and morphs from one persona to the next.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think it’s bullshit that just a few weeks ago she moved in with her aunt because her mental health was struggling and she just posted a video about how she turned her life around?
Mate it hasn’t even been a month. She’s so fake.

Reactions: 7
Just came here cause of her Instagram stories. Didn’t realise we could have parties in people’s houses now 🙂🙃

I took a screen record. Ffs so mad. They are inside a freaking high rise apartment. There is no garden. F you. Rules have not changed see bbc info attached
I’m glad it wasn’t just me that noticed
lol just seen she’s deleted it too, stupid little girl

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.