Danielle Mansutti #2 reborn again was in constant pain, but being a Scorpio kept her sane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!

Had to shorten the title but thanks to @shaaanxosucks for the full thread title -

#2 Dani Mantitti reborn again was in constant pain, lost her mane but being a Scorpio kept her sane ✨🌙🦂🪐🔮

Just a little recap of what's been going on with ol' Dan
  • Dani flew to Aus early this year and came back towards the end of April
    • She had made a short film on her IG about letting Australians return and said she was using her platform to give a voice to people who weren't being heard
    • Was able to spend £££££ on a plane ticket out and refused to acknowledge her privilege to do so while other Aus citizens have been stranded abroad in countries they were only staying in temporarily due to the pandemic and haven't been able to return home - claimed she spent all of her savings on this ticket even though she'd had a boob job and bought herself a Roomba for Xmas
    • There was an episode of the Outspoken Podcast (available on Spotify) that discussed Dani and all her controversies in light of her wanting to return to Aus for a holiday which caused her to have an outburst and post a bunch of stories 'addressing the controversies' - see page 36 of previous thread for screenshots
    • She said she would be taking a social media break but ended up sneaking off to Aus and left her dog in London with her flatmate Em
  • She recently had her breast implants removed as they were causing her constant pain - suspected that she hasn't been following the proper aftercare but she continues to say the "people I trusted with my body damaged me" - she hadn't done proper research into the doctors carrying out the procedure as they don't have great reviews online anyway (Harley Street Aesthetics)
  • Started doing 'self care Sundays' on her IG which is a load of self indulgent bullshit and promotes toxic positivity
  • Has again spoken about how lonely she is despite having Em there to help her through her first surgery (at least)
  • Still thinks she's not like other girls because she likes having fake deep conversations and Zelda
  • Desperate for a man
  • Wants to cut her hair short and potentially dye it pink - we all know that's not happening
  • Excessive cheek and lip filler top ups
  • It is suspected that she is moving back to Australia in the Autumn from hints on her IG
If anyone has anything else to add please do!

Old thread here if anyone wants to read up https://tattle.life/threads/danielle-mansutti.6731/

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is her Instagram down or something? I created an account to follow her cause she blocked me for saying one day she won't feel the need for filters ( Instagram ones) to feel beautiful lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is her Instagram down or something? I created an account to follow her cause she blocked me for saying one day she won't feel the need for filters ( Instagram ones) to feel beautiful lol
IG has a new feature where if you block someone you can also block any other accounts they have/might make. Could be that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Whichpi

Which podcast? I am so annoyed we didn't download her vlogs!
the Outspoken one there’s an updated Dani one
They didn’t really lay into her as much as I’d have liked them to.
Me too, but this just goes to show now everyone screenshot EVERYTHING from now on, will not be letting her off the hook any longer she has had it good for far too long
Dani liarsutti covers her tracks we should have known !!!
I wonder if there’s someone out there anyone who has her videos !

Reactions: 4
So let me get this straight.

She gets a boob job. Goes on and on and on about how happy she is, how she's finally happy with her body and feels so good etc etc. Films clothing hauls for Youtube (which she's deleted now because, evidence) where she's flinging her arms around and not being careful at all with the aftercare.

They then go into lockdown in the UK so she makes everyone think she's suicidal to be able to get back to Australia above other citizens who desperately want to go back, claims she has "a health issue" and that her parents have the right to see her "the last time"......... however while in Australia she just spends a few months at a holiday house laying on the beach, painting, enjoying herself, taking bikini pics, going out for lunches and taking more Instagram pics with designer bags.

Then she slides back into the UK, goes out for drinks with friends, gets a tattoo, gets more fillers done.....

And now she says the day she got her explant done (which was after all the above) was the day she "got to live again". Sorry what??

Are you kidding me? And people sap her stories up like idiots? When is this girl going to be cancelled indefinitely? Surely.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So let me get this straight.

She gets a boob job. Goes on and on and on about how happy she is, how she's finally happy with her body and feels so good etc etc. Films clothing hauls for Youtube (which she's deleted now because, evidence) where she's flinging her arms around and not being careful at all with the aftercare.

They then go into lockdown in the UK so she makes everyone think she's suicidal to be able to get back to Australia above other citizens who desperately want to go back, claims she has "a health issue" and that her parents have the right to see her "the last time"......... however while in Australia she just spends a few months at a holiday house laying on the beach, painting, enjoying herself, taking bikini pics, going out for lunches and taking more Instagram pics with designer bags.

Then she slides back into the UK, goes out for drinks with friends, gets a tattoo, gets more fillers done.....

And now she says the day she got her explant done (which was after all the above) was the day she "got to live again". Sorry what??

Are you kidding me? And people sap her stories up like idiots? When is this girl going to be cancelled indefinitely? Surely.
I wonder if her family ever call her out on her tit ae ?? Or are they just enablers for this disgusting narcissist they call their daughter....

Reactions: 5
Jesus bleeping Christ, someone finally learned that capitalism is bad

Also, she's talking about people being confined to their rooms to do work, Dani you literally do not have a job? She has the ability to go and spend every waking second outside of her apartment if she wants to because she does ABSOLUTELY duck ALL, ALL DAY

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have only listened to the one where they said she is back in the UK. They hadn't done one about her explant right?

Reactions: 1
I don’t usually post on this site however I can’t help but notice Dani takes herself on all these outdoor dates to get coffee or go for a walk etc and NEVER takes beans... that poor pug is always stuck in that little flat.

her most recent story showed her taking herself on a walk and having a picnic and beans was clearly not there. It’s the perfect opportunity, why would you not want to include your pup. She really gives me the impression she doesn’t give a flying duck about that dog and uses her purely as a trendy item to have

I mean not long ago, when she posted her video about aus and how she wanted to move (sorry for being vague I don’t remember the video clearly as I no longer watch her) she mentioned how she had 0 commitments tying her to a place and I actually commented “does beans not count as a commitment” or something along those lines. I mean she just drives me up the wall with how she treats that poor dog.

Reactions: 11
She made such a big deal on Instagram about getting a few inches chopped off her hair, dramatic much? She literally got a trim 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thinning hair... lol where??? DRAMATIC. She is the most dramatic person I've come across really. She "has" all these problems that she loves sharing. For what reason? Obviously to gain sympathy and engagement ($$$$) - Munchausen syndrome!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thinning hair... lol where??? DRAMATIC. She is the most dramatic person I've come across really. She "has" all these problems that she loves sharing. For what reason? Obviously to gain sympathy and engagement ($$$$) - Munchausen syndrome!!!
lol, if there's one thing I have to give Dani, she does have incredible natural hair, so I have no idea why she'd even make this up!

Reactions: 5