Danielle Mansutti #2 reborn again was in constant pain, but being a Scorpio kept her sane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder; since she posted the tattoo reveal mini vlog on Instagram, does that mean she’s finally giving up on YouTube

Reactions: 2
Yeah she is such a nerd for liking Zelda, one of the biggest fantasy game franchises by one of the biggest video game companies in the world. Ugh so brave and nerdy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah she is such a nerd for liking Zelda, one of the biggest fantasy game franchises by one of the biggest video game companies in the world. Ugh so brave and nerdy.
She's really doubling down on her tortured soul gamer girlllll nerd bullied artiste shite atm isn't she

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm a bit confused by the whole notion of "just get the damn tattoo", "just do the thing" etc. Wasn't that kind of her mentality when it came to the boob job as well? I'm sure it makes sense to her but just a little confusing as a viewer.

Reactions: 6
Goodness me, haven’t paid attention to this girl since she locked her puppy in a tiny bathroom alone in the dark to stress tit everywhere. She’s looking bloody awful.

Ive been thinking she has BPD too. Not that there is anything wrong with that but if she knew it may help in her treatment and therefore direction in life.
I have BPD and am currently in treatment for it. I used to follow Dani/watch her videos a few years ago, and I resonated with her a lot (before my BPD diagnosis), but I grew out of the Youtube influencers. One of her posts came up on my IG Discover page, and I was like "wow I haven't seen her in a while" and saw that she posted a new YT video after almost a whole year. After reading these forums, I definitely agree that she has characteristics of BPD. I am currently in treatment, and the only proper treatment is Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, which is a skills group that helps you focus on emotion regulation and interpersonal effectiveness since those of us with BPD struggle with intense emotions/emotion dysregulation and unstable interpersonal relationships. I think her moving home, being closer to her family, and hopefully getting the proper mental health treatment will help her finally find her path in life. I know a lot of us are like "wtf" with the changing personalities/interests/accents, but she may not even be aware of her constant change in all those categories. I've had my fair share (and still do) of changing interests/personality traits depending on the situation I am in/people I am with.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Looks like Dani has turned back to Talia yet again for a probably one-time hangout now she has no one else :LOL: I swear that's the only way they ever see each other- its pretty mad considering how much clout Dani could attempt to get if she actually cared enough to try hang out more

I definitely get vibes that Talia doesn't really give a tit though, like she has a great boyfriend and a ton of amazing friends who she hangs out with all the time. Since they drifted apart she has distanced herself a lot and hasn't really seemed to care about Dani but I think she's always just been too nice to properly cut her off

I have BPD and am currently in treatment for it. I used to follow Dani/watch her videos a few years ago, and I resonated with her a lot (before my BPD diagnosis), but I grew out of the Youtube influencers. One of her posts came up on my IG Discover page, and I was like "wow I haven't seen her in a while" and saw that she posted a new YT video after almost a whole year. After reading these forums, I definitely agree that she has characteristics of BPD. I am currently in treatment, and the only proper treatment is Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, which is a skills group that helps you focus on emotion regulation and interpersonal effectiveness since those of us with BPD struggle with intense emotions/emotion dysregulation and unstable interpersonal relationships. I think her moving home, being closer to her family, and hopefully getting the proper mental health treatment will help her finally find her path in life. I know a lot of us are like "wtf" with the changing personalities/interests/accents, but she may not even be aware of her constant change in all those categories. I've had my fair share (and still do) of changing interests/personality traits depending on the situation I am in/people I am with.
This was really insightful, thank you for sharing and I'm glad you've found treatment to help you ❤

Reactions: 4
Anyone know where she is moving too? Wonder if Em has finally had enough of her.

weird how she talks about moving back to Aus but in order to move in the UK, I’m assuming she signed a 12 month lease?

Reactions: 3
Anyone know where she is moving too? Wonder if Em has finally had enough of her.

weird how she talks about moving back to Aus but in order to move in the UK, I’m assuming she signed a 12 month lease?
I think she's actually packing her stuff to ship to Aus before she actually moves out there but I was thinking she must be leaving the UK quite soon if she's not got stuff like her duvet and tit for while she's still here?

I thought her and Em would be having their Euro summer so idk, but also their apartment lease must be up pretty soon because they moved in July ish last year so she's probably going back to Aus fairly soon

Reactions: 2
I think she's actually packing her stuff to ship to Aus before she actually moves out there but I was thinking she must be leaving the UK quite soon if she's not got stuff like her duvet and tit for while she's still here?

I thought her and Em would be having their Euro summer so idk, but also their apartment lease must be up pretty soon because they moved in July ish last year so she's probably going back to Aus fairly soon
I just find it so bizarre that there are all these stories about Australian’s being stranded overseas and can’t return and Dani can go back and forth to Aus twice in a 6 month period??

Reactions: 15
I just find it so bizarre that there are all these stories about Australian’s being stranded overseas and can’t return and Dani can go back and forth to Aus twice in a 6 month period??
yeh is really love to know these loopholes too. I don’t know if anyone remembers Tamara from MAFS a couple years ago? Last year she move to QLD when Melb went into the long lockdown. She’s recently gone to the UK and is now in Greece. She literally does nothing “influencer” so I don’t know what her grounds to travel are?

Reactions: 7
Nah Em is back in the UK now.

I hope Dani’s flight is cancelled or something. I still can’t get over the fact that she has managed to come back to Australia twice in a global Pandemic but the news keeps reporting on people stranded in different countries (including theUK).

Reactions: 9