Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RachRN86

VIP Member
32 videos posted to TT today, 32! 😳 he's sat on the toilet in his last one just posted. Seriously?! But he has the brass neck to say this...
If its that much of a threat COME OFF OF IT!!!

Also Dan, we know you're reading so I'll address you directly.
If the words that "trolls" say to you on SM have the power to leave you s**cidal, have a think about the power of your words and the harm they can do.
The harm that your advert caused today making me feel like I'm a bad parent for being fat.
The damage caused by telling people they are depressed because their lives are shit. The damage caused by giving incorrect medical advice that you aren't qualified to give.
The damage that your flippant remarks about sex and misogynistic comments cause to Sam's children who will be looking at you as role model.
The damage of you saying that TCHQ are all wrong and trying to gaslight us into thinking we are wrong. It's sure bold of you to try and gaslight 170 people at once, but such is your narcissism that you think you can lie and manipulate your way to making people think you speak the truth.
The damage you caused to the disabled members of the community when they expressed concern over the 10k steps and were told to work harder.
The damage of triggering those who are working hard on sobriety by openly doing drugs on TT/YT/FB and then making a mockery of the 12 steps.
The absolute cheek, the nerve, audacity and the gumption (Tayce, 2020), of telling your members to work harder and commit when YOU cannot get off of your arse to do your job for than once a week. Walk with wheeler? You've walked nowhere, son.
The damage your aggressive attitude has caused to your former staff, academy members and friends.
The damage YOU cause DAILY by taking people's hard earned money, because unlike you wheeler some of us work bloody hard for put money, and delivering nothing but self serving egotistical videos and spouting vitriol against those who have dared question you.
The damage is made by you. Not us. YOU are the common denominator.
Now piss off

• Heart
Reactions: 41

sarah tonin

I started 8th March, I was added to the academy but not the plan (website) until 11th of June, I did not know about the vip plans £££ until I worked on the business side of things, by August I had seen a lot that I did not agree with, I wanted out but carried on, late September on holiday I had my eyes opened, people here were taking the piss out of me and Carla in the pool, I was sent screenshots of what was being said, so I finally came over to have a look myself, amongst the piss taking I saw how people were treated lost £££ no support etc and i believed them because of what I had seen personally, after holiday I got back to my routine, so Oct 15th he arranged to meet me at his gym, I turned up and he forgot about me! so he said come to mine and we went for a walk, now although that’s having pt training I wanted to go to the gym, 5 hr round trip to walk, I could do that at home, so because I’m not confrontational I said it’s ok mate see you next week, when I saw Richie he said let’s get you to a Strongman gym, so on Oct 20th we went to a strongman gym and the owner Daz was amazing, rich has no arms and there was a ex military guy with no legs training, we just fitted in so well, we asked if it’s ok to film in the gym and Daz said yes if you tag him in the posts, gym went really well, I loved it and they help Richie improvise and adapt to train with me, so on Oct 21st I got a message are we still on for tomorrow, and I said yes meet you at 11am at the gym, so on Oct 22nd I got up at 5am done my work online, done my measurements and weigh in (naughty) and sent body vid 7:50am, I left for the school run at 8:15am and then the drive down to Burwash, when I got to the Gym I saw he sent a message at 9am to say “have I left yet” I replied at 10:47am “I’m at the gym” and again he was a no show, so I went for another walk because he was “ill” and again I just said yeah that’s ok no worries, driving home I thought fuck this, on these walks it was mainly about him and why he’s on a break from the company and social media because of the trolls! (But when I asked for a break I got cancelled!) who is supporting who here, so the following week I had a letter come through the post that said Die Fatt Dann #youvebeenwheelered and my kids saw it, now I’m not blaming anyone for this, shit happens, SC maps show where I am 24/7 so could be anyone, but it caused my family stress, and I was getting shit online and so where my kids, I did not want to leave them so when he messaged to say “Friday Pal?” I politely said no and briefly said what happened, and well you know the rest because he posted it on TT, I was angry about the weights because he did give me them when he bought all new stuff, when he said to me take the rower home, he said “But you can’t keep that tho it’s worth a lot of money”, maybe it was the one he broken the world record on, but receipts are on his vids you can see the change to the new equipment, that was the only post I made and he then made it look like he did SO MUCH FOR DAN JONES, anyway, as I said I asked for a break, he made it permanent, I believe in my opinion he thought because I was giving credit to Daz Gym on TT he thought I was moving to a new pt, so cut me off first, he did try to call me a few times but I ignored him because from experience he never listens and blames everyone else, sent a voice note to me that he addressed the departure in the academy and it was positive and I replied positively, BUT LATER SAW THE VIDEO “ A BAD THING A NEGATIVE THING IS DAN JONES IS NO LONGER 8020 “ and was like you cunt, how did you think I would not see this!!! he did keep calling Carla and asked her to get me to call him, LETS DO A CHRISTMAS MEAL once he realised he caused a shit show on social media and people did not agree with him dropping me, he should of kept it quiet and private, but No he wanted to show the world in failed 8020 and not the other way round, and we all know Carla ain’t one for not saying how it is and he did not like that at all, his threats to me and my family are why I have left it for now, and the same reason people don’t want to go head to head with it all, this is just to explain how I felt, but at the time I was very angry but conducted my self well on social media, I never waste my time trying to change peoples views on me, I never argue with people either, I make fun or light of situationsThank you for reading this.

ps Yes I gave my strongman TT that I used to promo 80/20 account to FP and the claims that Carla had fake accounts trolling him are Not True she would not hide behind anyone and is not on TT.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 40

WeepingWillow

Hi
I just wanted to say I too have been swindled and verbally abused by this cretin.

i have a different username on tiktok / Insta and I don't want him to see who I am as I am genuinely fearful for him to do something to me.

Ive not told my story too publicly but a few people know it.

I have emails from him and I have proof about the bullying in his academy - which as we all know is a pathetic Facebook group.

I saw on tiktok about this page and thought I'd come and see the thread.

im no stranger to tattle but first time on this thread.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

ashdlol

VIP Member
Oh n just a little personal update since wheeler reads here 😂😂😂 4weeks n 12lb lost with no where near 10k steps and all the help n support you never gave for all the money I payed you !
❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36

inandout

Dan Wheeler your comments about Hillsborough are disgusting.

How about you explain on a live chat, why your chums at Toshiba spent as much time as possible avoiding you. Why not discuss why the HR Director ( JT ) was known as " Wheelers Mummy" by the majority of staff.

She used to sit at the big table in the big meetings, pulling her hair out about the ever-expanding HR file. The staff used to comment about the well worn path to HR where you were called in for another misdemeanour normally associated with lewd conduct and unacceptable behaviour. Or you took it upon yourself to go to " mummy" yet again, where you would bleat and moan that everyone was wrong, and you were right.

She would talk to you like one of her own children, soothe your ego, offer advice and pop you back out of the door to face the real world again.

If you need to talk about money and what a life is worth. How about you talk about Toshiba paying you off to leave, as they were absolutely sick and tired of you, and that includes the management chain to the top.

Daniel talk shit, smoke your weed, cook up your plans to further exploit the vulnerable whilst being one of the biggest cry babies known to corporate life, but please make no further comment about Hillsborough.

You don't see me on Tic Toc reading selected passages from your HR file and offering my thoughtless comments. Well not yet anyway.

As you were Wheeler and get some help.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Spongranch

Dear Daniel

I see one of your consistent traits is showing its head again.

Being selective with the truth/choosing a false narrative was probably learned as a child and that little child inside your head is still crying and manipulating, you can get real help for your issues rather than your plethora of crutches including drugs, hangers-on/enablers, and an overriding need to manipulate the public to give you that feeling of control that perhaps you yearned for as a little boy.

It was me who raised a question yesterday " There is a Mike Ward on Daily Mail online talking about weight loss, maybe a coincidence. Hard to tell if they look the same" . As you can read from that statement, I was unsure so unlike you, I went to look for evidence before making a claim.

Some very helpful people on this platform corrected me politely and quickly. It would appear that though many are annoyed with your dubious business, they all wish to work with the truth, with transparency, and with fairness. I raised a question, I did not state a fact, perhaps in your rush to fire back that important detail eluded you. The very people that you vilify on a daily basis were quick to present accurate information, even if it did not benefit their agenda. You could learn a lot from that.

I do like your comment about the importance of " connecting the dots", I think its an exercise which will be undertaken with HMRC, Action Fraud, the ASA, trading standards and more. I guess with your dot to dot book experiences as a child, you took your own and much " better" path, drawing your own pictures, rather than following ascending numbers, as you, as always, know best.

I did notice that you are having involuntary body spasms or feel the need to pretend to headbutt your camera after your lame tiresome and egotistical " you have been wheelered" sign off. I can see you are frightened and this is manifesting itself in denial, false laughter, lies, and suppressed rage. Before this gets too much for you, please don't self medicate with your smorgasbord of illegal drugs, just go and get the professional help you need.

Would it now be terrible and a bit cheeky of me to question if you trained a " Dunning Kruger" in your long career? Just a little " connect the dots" for you in your decade long " nutritional science" googling/research.

The next time you say " you have been Wheelered" remember that it is nothing more than the nagging doubt in your head saying " I am broken, I need help". Please address your issues for yourself and for others and make that your authentic success story, and if you do, I will applaud your brave decision.

• Heart

sarah tonin

I am so glad you took the time to have a good read and realise that we aren't the trolls he makes us out to be.

You took a lot of crap from people when Wheeler went AWOL but I never once heard you bad mouth him. He doesn't get his own way and he spat his dummy out like the child he is.

I am so glad you are away from him, and I am happy you are now one of us. You seem really happy with your journey - Liam/Richie and Daz have been a huge positive influence on you and long may it last.

Although I do have to ask- I wonder if his podcast ideas have been ressurected after hes seen you and Richie in action? You two are hilarious and we all know he hasn't had a single original idea of his own!!
The podcast : I found out the neighbours on purpose started lawn mowers and let out the dogs to bark 🤣🤣 wonder if that will happen again, we are moving into Richie’s garage/workshop next week, I feel a few parodies will happen, Richie is like Carla and dont give a fuck 🤣🤣 the all new 16 day 60/40 plan 🤣 join us next week for new content and plan changes that happen every hour to the exclusive 60/40 week post on all platforms, which will feature last minute changes to 2023 “planned changes!” from 2018!
What are you waiting for? BOSH!

• Haha

sarah tonin

Just see the Tokens bit, fuck me if it starts having a raffle and a tasting week and it’s gone full circle back to SW, the podcast will be sponsored by Quark!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Spongranch

Dear Daniel

If you are going to talk tonight, can you please revisit the " the body is just like a car " thing?

This week you started talking about putting petrol in the engine and I think you meant the fuel tank. Fuel poured into the engine would flood it, and dilute the engine oil, which may lead to it seizing up. That is before we get into a two-stroke or four-stroke , and lets not go near a rotary Wankel engine. ( It is so easy to say new stuff with google, I could be a mechanic!)

Before you rush to find a Haynes Manual, there was a chap back in 2012 who wrote a short article on " 3 Ways your Body is Just Like a Car"

This might be useful to quote for accuracy, inspiration or plain old plagiarism, whatever you prefer.

I know it is easy to get mixed up and say one thing whilst thinking or meaning another, here are my top mix ups this week:

1. I mix up self-diagnosed bi-polar with drug-induced psychosis. Never pick the latter as you get more scolding than sympathy
2. I mix up " trust the plan" with the snake in Disneys " Jungle Book" and Jim Jones the failed cult leader
3. I mix up " 10 years of nutritional research" with googling stuff, rather than academic peer-reviewed research
4. I mix up " you have been Wheelered" with " I am lost, I am frightened but if I dominate you, it gives me the validation I crave"

I never mix up my tax returns.

If you can bring this all together in a " live" this evening, it would be great. The colour of cap and silly voices are optional but expected.
Please sign off by going into your classic body spasm and headbutting the camera, whilst pointing your finger and doing the catchphrase

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

( I know, this one moved super quick!)

#Dan Wheeler #20: You can't put a price on people's lives. Go back to cleaning people's drives!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

anon19801980

It really angered me on his latest TT today where he talked about people considering who to spend their next wage with for February personal training.
He’s such a snake oil salesman the way he lures you in with the disingenuous “money back guarantee”. He makes it sound like such a no risk offer. Give me your money and if it doesn’t work then I will give you all your money back. What’s not to love about that. Add to this the promissory notes of curing binge eating and a whole myriad of illnesses it’s so easy to see why he dupes so many people into thinking his shit plan is the answer to their prayers.
I’m hoping this coming month the “boom”‘doesn’t happen again. He does NOT deserve it. One day I will be brave enough to share my story which will give even greater context for why I’m saying all of this.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Spongranch

80/20 changing lives, like Novichok on the doorknobs of the nation.

Hello Dan

The weekend was a bit bumpy for you, so I will do that first. I hear "tokens" are the new idea, so how about a "Turnip Token" from me for not talking about the anniversary of "Bloody Sunday" well done!

Oh, I will have to take that "Turnip Token" away as you waded in on Hillsborough! It's so good to have someone like you putting forth sensible thoughtful comments. Have you thought of helping Ukraine with the Russia crisis? Please do that live from the border, that would get attention.

If its attention you want how about putting some pencils up your nose, pants on your head and saying the word “wibble”. Oh, sorry that’s an old Blackadder script, still worth a go and safer than the Hillsborough stuff.

Also, how brave to share how you got "hypogonadism" from fad diets when most bodybuilding people get it from anabolic steroids.

"Anabolic steroids induce hypogonadism in young men "by Coward and Lipshultz should help you with that confusion. It's a peer-reviewed academic paper known aka "research".

With fuel prices on the rise, it must be comforting to know that you can both heat and light your own home with infinitely sustainable gaslighting, which I believe you have in plentiful supply.

At one point in your life, you were taking more gym candy to get juiced up than the "Flavour me Fruity" juice bar in my local shopping centre. You expect your single-digit audience to believe your medical condition is due to a 5-week fad diet of wagon wheels and avocados in 2012?

Back to your business and why it is not scalable or sustainable, unlike many other similar companies.

At best, you are in the "dead cat bounce" stage with your business
Not the most pleasant analogy, based on if something falls far enough when it hits bottom, it will bounce up, like a dead cat. Not my choice (coined by stockbrokers), but I wanted to pick something memorable for you. You are in the "dead cat bounce stage" even if you sign up two new members. Get the turnips sitting behind you to google it. Oh, and I love cats!

You know that your kind of business must consider the following:

Retention: It should be 16 weeks if it works. If people stay a year, your plan does not work and is just the same as all those other plans you profess to hate. However, longer retention means more money. Why would I stay if you have " cured" me in 16 weeks?

Referral: You need people to say nice things to get others to sign up, so you don't have to rely on generic, lame, NHS hero coupons that genuinely demonstrate the reason why no turnip has ever been head of marketing and is better suited to sitting immobile in a cold field. You are not getting referrals, your positive “ word of mouth” from customers is very poor. Why is that?

Revenue: You need money in the door, but if people are cancelling quicker than a dinner reservation on the Titanic, then your churn rate is too high to sustain a business, and that is why you are thrashing around like a freshly caught attention-seeking fish. A lack of revenue is pushing you further into scam territory as the desperation increases.

Reputation: The 80/20client base is inexorably heading towards a smaller number than this tattle platform of ex-clients. It looks like you are between “a rock and a hard place”, so let's hope that hard place is dirty block paving and you can get some jet washing revenue.

If you grow and get that "bounce" you are desperate for, a significant number of people will check out you and your business. Red flags will be going up, alarms will start ringing, and a substantial portion of clients and potential business collaborators will exit stage left.

There is a Ms Darby (influencer) whose unpleasant tweets/comments resurfaced ten years later. Her agent sacked her, the clothing line stalled, followers ran away in their thousands. This could be a tale about anyone who has said unpleasant things, done unpleasant things, been unkind to customers, told lies and left a trail of damage behind them.

The difference between you and that example is that your dirty washing is out there already, just a click away.

You didn’t need Kathy Bates from the film “Misery” you got the hammer and the wood and hobbled yourself, your business and your top team of turnips. You can struggle on deceiving the odd passer-by who fails to check you out, but you are never going to achieve the pace and success of the past.

The sobbing back story will not cut it with anyone. You are currently in a loop of offering a dubious non-peer-reviewed ever-changing diet lifestyle mindset plan that you know does not work, facilitated by two turnips with no applicable qualifications between them. Ask yourself what publisher, TV company, brand agency would touch a person/company/brand that has a trail of disaster behind it and more waiting to fall out of closets in the future?

Just a quick Turnip Watch. Are you paying the turnips, running a cult, or am I watching a hostage situation? Team Turnip, just blink SOS with your eyelids, and help will be sent. I implore you to release "team turnip". How will they work again if any future employer starts googling your business and then looks at them over the interview table after reading and watching your talentless unedifying tripe?

In the words of Frozen, "let it go". Reinvention is always possible. There is always hope, but not in the diet fitness industry where you are as welcome as Novichok on the doorknobs of the nation.

Maybe try the “ wibble and pencils up the nose” thing. Its old but effective.
Next week "how to save for a rainy day" the tax man cometh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Spongranch

Dear Dan

I know you are reading, as you did try to modify your behaviour by not trying to headbutt the camera whilst saying your catchphrase, after a comment this week on TT. You see you can push that rage and fear downward so it doesn't make you look like a badly operated animatronic.

With that in mind, let's look at your attempts to recruit a psychologist and how this might go.

You might be aware of this and just in denial, but your company brand and personal brand is tarnished at best and toxic to the majority. No organisation has spewed forth that much nonsense, paid so few taxes, flip-flopped direction so much and survived. Your brand is now as fresh and appealing as a warm can of condensed milk left open in the midday sun.

It is not coming back, both your brand and the company closely match the " decline" phase seen in many products and services. You are now like a VHS video recorder, Sinclair C5, or fidget spinner. You know the score, the marketing basics " growth, maturity and then decline", except I would have to challenge your maturity stage in terms of product, service and your own cognitive ability which is more " Beavis and Butt Head" than a rising entrepreneur.

You are no longer able to recruit the best, as the best will read this and many other posts, before running for the hills!

If anyone was really good as a psychologist it will be a problem for you. You know that problem you have when people know more than you and the Dunning Kruger inside you feels like you are a little boy back at school being lectured by a nasty teacher. You struggle with others unless you are the font of all knowledge in the room. That struggle will manifest itself in undermining behaviour, vulgar adolescent jokes ( which you pass off as being direct) and suppressed rage. You will argue with them, blame them, they will leave and you will make a " poor me" video about it.

This is the David Van Day time of your career. Not appearing on Top of the Pops all cheekbones and nice hair, but the bit where you push a burger trolley around Brighton searching for a few quid, whilst stealing songs from Buck Fizz! Apologies to burger sellers everywhere!

Back to the psychology recruit. A " psychologist" is not a protected title, unlike "clinical psychologist" or " occupational psychologist", so you can find anyone with a two-hour course in Crystal Healing, Google Searching, NLP, water divining, tarot card reading, and pass them off as a psychologist. I am not knocking crystal healing, but it will not fit into the " 10 years of nutritional science" culture that you push with your googling skills and pseudoscience sound bites. Or maybe it will?

You should be looking for a BPS or APA member as a minimum but again, they are going to do their own research and probably run away when they find out what they are getting into.

Finally, I can't help myself, you mentioned on a TT that fad diets damaged your ability to produce testosterone.

Happy to be corrected but I thought treating yourself like a pin cushion for every variation of steroid available to create a fake/unsustainable body image caused you the problem. I could not find " steroid abuse" listed under " fad diet" anywhere in my extensive nutritional science research, you may know more than me as you have been googling for 10 years and I have only googled for 10 minutes.

A fad diet or eating plan is claimed to be one without "robust scientific evidence to support any claims", so can you remind us all which university or scientific body did you submit your leading-edge system/plan to? Is your plan evidence-based and peer-reviewed or cooked up in a backroom or motorhome like a Walter White crystal meth lab?

If you are the new psychologist in a few weeks time idly going through tattle messages, please read the following, no one will notice as Dan is probably talking about himself or sex or both.

Are you finding yourself sitting in a garage or living room with three others that possess the intellect, wit, and ability of three turnips in a field?

I can only suggest you mention you have left your laptop charger in the car, get yourself outside, hit the gas and get away as quickly as you can. HMRC, Action Fraud, the ASA and more are coming over the hill, and its best to leave the turnips to their last stand before a metaphorical cover is placed over the turnips and their webcams, just like you would place one over the cage of a noisy irritating budgie.

Thanks, Dan, now I know what the Urban Dictionary from 2013 says about " wheeler", " wheelered" I see has been added for 2021, second definition down.

"The dawning realization that you have been in the presence of a " wheeler", similar to "wheeler dealered" or "wheelering". Wheelered is the lasting feeling of being conned by a fake who has the audacity and stupidity to tell you that it has happened.
Zak: What is wrong with you ?
Alex: I have been wheelered, he has changed my life
Zak: For the better, in a good way?
Alex: No, not in a good way. I was promised so much and go so little, I truly feel wheelered., but that wheeler will not do it again."

Dan your catchphrase simply says to most of us terrible, tarnished and tired. Get some help, stop the madness as it damages others.

• Heart
  • Haha

itsme!1983

Geez his lives just get more and more vile; the line today about telling Sam’s kids at the table both he and them have all been inside Sam at one point. 🤢 he is grim beyond belief

• Sick
  • Wow

itsme!1983

🗣265! 😳 what's occurring?! 🤔
Kaz gave a very strong warning today on the live that if people don’t hurry up and join before the offer ends in 4 days they will have to join the waiting list as they are not going to go above 1000 members. I spat my coffee out 😂😂

• Haha

sarah tonin

I agree, you said why do misogynistic men listen to them, not ONLY misogynistic men listen to them.
I left school with no qualifications, I had to google misogynist because I watch Joe rogan, I’m safe 🤣 I’m getting such a education here 🤣 I didn’t know what gaslighting or narcissistic was either, 🙏🏻 I’m just a bloke😃

• Haha
  • Heart

sarah tonin

So what you are basically saying is, Wheeler is posting all these TTs and gaining no traction because hes shit?! 🤣

All jokes apart, he lost a good 'un in you. Journey aside, you are lot more clued up and social media savvy than he he ever will be and he could have learnt a trick or two from you.

Then again, maybe not. I can bet he wouldn't have wanted to listen to someone who knew more on a subject than he did.
It is laughable when they said they beat the algorithm with 10 comments, when the community behind most big name brands and celebrities on social media with all their connections battle against it, he never listened to anything I said and my graft was dismissed as was the other person who I worked with on his socials, I have over 2M followers on Facebook on pages people don’t know I own, and I work for big names too, but ya know, as he posted out to his followers, he did so much for me, and it was not getting returned, i can’t wait till it’s my turn for me to set the record straight

• Heart
Reactions: 30

insertnamehere150

Why should it be subject to engagement? People have paid for this. If it’s just one person then surely it should still be done.
What a joke!!
Subject to engagement?! You lazy sod! We were up at 5.30 to teach classes for YOU and told if we didn't show we'd never work for you again. Despite that most mornings we were lucky to have 2 people joining, majority it was 1 or none, but we did it, everyday, with a smile and never had a go at them for not engaging more. Because that's what the clients expected of us! It's called professionalism

What a joke!!
Subject to engagement?! You lazy sod! We were up at 5.30 to teach classes for YOU and told if we didn't show we'd never work for you again. Despite that most mornings we were lucky to have 2 people joining, majority it was 1 or none, but we did it, everyday, with a smile and never had a go at them for not engaging more. Because that's what the clients expected of us! It's called professionalism
OH! And I managed it at 39 weeks pregnant! You can't even manage a walk at 9am!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29