Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Geez his lives just get more and more vile; the line today about telling Sam’s kids at the table both he and them have all been inside Sam at one point. 🤢 he is grim beyond belief
we know he reads the stuff here and we also know that he has the self awareness of a wet lettuce. But, really? How can he not even register how f*kd up the stuff he says is? Beyond baffling

Reactions: 9
Geez his lives just get more and more vile; the line today about telling Sam’s kids at the table both he and them have all been inside Sam at one point. 🤢 he is grim beyond belief
That is disgusting. I'm currently reading 'with love always, mum' by Mae West, she describes how Fred west always spoke like this around them as kids. I'm near 40 and wouldn't find a joke like that about my mum remotely funny.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
The silver lining is despite 10 trillion videos this week and the ground breaking advert featuring his “client” Kaz transforming into a even bigger version of herself the academy is still at 285! Good luck with the 500 of end of jan target 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
32 videos posted to TT today, 32! 😳 he's sat on the toilet in his last one just posted. Seriously?! But he has the brass neck to say this...
If its that much of a threat COME OFF OF IT!!!

Also Dan, we know you're reading so I'll address you directly.
If the words that "trolls" say to you on SM have the power to leave you s**cidal, have a think about the power of your words and the harm they can do.
The harm that your advert caused today making me feel like I'm a bad parent for being fat.
The damage caused by telling people they are depressed because their lives are tit. The damage caused by giving incorrect medical advice that you aren't qualified to give.
The damage that your flippant remarks about sex and misogynistic comments cause to Sam's children who will be looking at you as role model.
The damage of you saying that TCHQ are all wrong and trying to gaslight us into thinking we are wrong. It's sure bold of you to try and gaslight 170 people at once, but such is your narcissism that you think you can lie and manipulate your way to making people think you speak the truth.
The damage you caused to the disabled members of the community when they expressed concern over the 10k steps and were told to work harder.
The damage of triggering those who are working hard on sobriety by openly doing drugs on TT/YT/FB and then making a mockery of the 12 steps.
The absolute cheek, the nerve, audacity and the gumption (Tayce, 2020), of telling your members to work harder and commit when YOU cannot get off of your arse to do your job for than once a week. Walk with wheeler? You've walked nowhere, son.
The damage your aggressive attitude has caused to your former staff, academy members and friends.
The damage YOU cause DAILY by taking people's hard earned money, because unlike you wheeler some of us work bloody hard for put money, and delivering nothing but self serving egotistical videos and spouting vitriol against those who have dared question you.
The damage is made by you. Not us. YOU are the common denominator.
Now piss off

• Heart
Reactions: 41
@RachRN86 yes yes yes yes to all of this. The cheek to play the victim with the mental abuse, emotional abuse/ blackmail he doles out is just unbelievable.

Thank you.

Something else that will be passed on. Thanks Wheeler!

I am told Mike was part of LCF, thats how he got those results and he later became a coach.

I am also told these people will never have heard of 80/20 that's been emblazoned all over their pictures unless they have been follwing the tit show more recently.

False representation again Daniel. Tut Tut!
Mike was just becoming a PT. He hired DW to get into shape if I remember rightly for a photoshoot then he became the "Northern PT" for LCF. He wasn't around that long I don't think.

If its that much of a threat COME OFF OF IT!!!

Also Dan, we know you're reading so I'll address you directly.
If the words that "trolls" say to you on SM have the power to leave you s**cidal, have a think about the power of your words and the harm they can do.
The harm that your advert caused today making me feel like I'm a bad parent for being fat.
The damage caused by telling people they are depressed because their lives are tit. The damage caused by giving incorrect medical advice that you aren't qualified to give.
The damage that your flippant remarks about sex and misogynistic comments cause to Sam's children who will be looking at you as role model.
The damage of you saying that TCHQ are all wrong and trying to gaslight us into thinking we are wrong. It's sure bold of you to try and gaslight 170 people at once, but such is your narcissism that you think you can lie and manipulate your way to making people think you speak the truth.
The damage you caused to the disabled members of the community when they expressed concern over the 10k steps and were told to work harder.
The damage of triggering those who are working hard on sobriety by openly doing drugs on TT/YT/FB and then making a mockery of the 12 steps.
The absolute cheek, the nerve, audacity and the gumption (Tayce, 2020), of telling your members to work harder and commit when YOU cannot get off of your arse to do your job for than once a week. Walk with wheeler? You've walked nowhere, son.
The damage your aggressive attitude has caused to your former staff, academy members and friends.
The damage YOU cause DAILY by taking people's hard earned money, because unlike you wheeler some of us work bloody hard for put money, and delivering nothing but self serving egotistical videos and spouting vitriol against those who have dared question you.
The damage is made by you. Not us. YOU are the common denominator.
Now piss off
If I had a microphone I'd drop it 🎤 👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shall we predict tomorrows walk with wheeler.

“f*k sake, sorry gang, technical issues..

Just drinking my energy drink..

Ey up Jen..

How’s it going Julia..

Sully mate, get your arse out of bed..

Rowlaaaaaaaand..

Cleverlyyyyyyy..

Right gang get your questions in, how can I help you today?..

Seany boy what did you get up to last night?

Get your questions in gang but I will prioritise my academy.

Ey up Jen…

Tall man, sup dude…

Get your questions in gang..”

And repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thank you.

Something else that will be passed on. Thanks Wheeler!

I am told Mike was part of LCF, thats how he got those results and he later became a coach.

I am also told these people will never have heard of 80/20 that's been emblazoned all over their pictures unless they have been follwing the tit show more recently.

False representation again Daniel. Tut Tut!
@DansBarmyArmy can you direct me to where he used this photo i cant find it , has it been taken down ? i would love to see where it was posted.

Reactions: 5
Shall we predict tomorrows walk with wheeler.

“f*k sake, sorry gang, technical issues..

Just drinking my energy drink..

Ey up Jen..

How’s it going Julia..

Sully mate, get your arse out of bed..

Rowlaaaaaaaand..

Cleverlyyyyyyy..

Right gang get your questions in, how can I help you today?..

Seany boy what did you get up to last night?

Get your questions in gang but I will prioritise my academy.

Ey up Jen…

Tall man, sup dude…

Get your questions in gang..”

And repeat.
Don't forget several "that's what she said 😉"

• Sick
He hasn’t mentioned (lied🙄) for a while how many days ‘sober’ he is, what happened to his seven steps or whatever it’s called?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.