Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For all those who tend to swerve Dans ‘lives’ here is todays summary…!

Dan looks rough again but once again can’t not turn the camera on- he must think he’ll be missed by his fan club too much! 😂

Lots of swearing as usual, “sup sully!”, then getting irritated by his fans for not sharing the content (does he not realise most are probably there for a laugh, not to share his ‘content’ 🙈)
Then a bit about Bridget Fonda then some nonsense about Hillsborough which someone wasn’t happy about and told Dan who then got ‘irritated’ again

I don’t know what Dans on but it makes him talk so much crap and also irritable- why he thinks this is good content or attractive to potential clients is beyond me…!! 🙈😂
Incredible narcissism and stupidity. Zero boundaries, ever. No concept of the difference between strangers hoping to pay for a professional service versus friends versus therapist etc.

What kind of total imbecile constantly asks his own paying customers for advice on building a business, manipulating social media algorithms etc? Oh wait, I know. The Wheeler kind.

Look Dan, there's nothing wrong with wanting to promote your business (especially if you actually have a business!). What is wrong is constantly blathering on about it to your paying customers, rather than providing the content they are paying for. Newsflash: you're not some kind of celebrity or influencer. These poor people want fitness motivation, and you are providing anything but. If you want to bounce new ideas off someone, find better ways to manipulate algorithms etc. you do that in private, behind the scenes - with a consultant or someone more knowledgeable than you (not hard!). And if you're having MH struggles, well again you take that up behind the scenes with your friends, family, or best of all an actual competent professional therapist. You don't lay it on your customers. They are looking to you for help, not vice versa.

Reactions: 15
I’ve just popped in to say hello and I’m not even going to attempt to catch up! Been having a few MH issues but now back to kick arse…it seems like you’ve all been doing that spectacularly! So darn proud of you all!👊👊👊
I wondered where you had been. Lovely to have you back x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t know where to start about Hilsborough.

He’s called it an accident.
He’s said a good decision (to open the gates) had unfortunate consequences.
He’s trying to make out that Kelvin McKenzie (he called him Kevin) decided to slander the Liverpool fans because he’s a Milwall fan.
Compensation and a child being worth more, there were children who died! He’s got no clue. The families weren’t after compensation, they wanted their loved ones names cleared from any blame and the death certificates to have the correct cause of death. The acknowledgment that many would have lived if the right decisions had been made after the crush.

Why on Earth is he talking about money. What an ignorant man.
I'm genuinely enraged at his summary of Hillsborough! I was watching that football match that day (from home) I watched it play out, I saw the newspapers the following day with close up, totally inappropriate, photos of people (men, women, children) pressed up against the fences, dying 💔.... the headlines that blamed the victims for the atrocity carried the most disgusting slurs.... there were lies, cover ups you name it, and all the families ever wanted was justice, and the names of their innocent loved ones cleared- they didn't want money!!
Dan wheeler needs to educate himself, either that or I challenge him to take his ill researched summary to the people of Liverpool and see how well it goes down there. He is a moron! 👊 JFT97 💞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I don’t know where to start about Hilsborough.

He’s called it an accident.
He’s said a good decision (to open the gates) had unfortunate consequences.
He’s trying to make out that Kelvin McKenzie (he called him Kevin) decided to slander the Liverpool fans because he’s a Milwall fan.
Compensation and a child being worth more, there were children who died! He’s got no clue. The families weren’t after compensation, they wanted their loved ones names cleared from any blame and the death certificates to have the correct cause of death. The acknowledgment that many would have lived if the right decisions had been made after the crush.

Why on Earth is he talking about money. What an ignorant man.
I live really close to Liverpool and they’re my team ………. And I have NO WORDS for to describe the absolute vile words he has spoken about this today.
This rubbish needs to be shared. He’s an adult who claims to be educated. To not know what Hillsborough was ……….. shows how self absorbed he is.

And NO …… money does not mitigate grief and loss. And NO - the families weren’t seeking cash …….. it’s justice they wanted. 97 lives lost - families destroyed. The opening of the gates was a poor decision - but the problem was the cover up and the lies afterwards.

The Sun was a huge part of that - and barely anyone in Liverpool reads the Sun since. They lied about fans seeing on one another, stealing from the dying and injured - and blamed them for charging inside. The police lost control - and that was tragic ……. But the justice sought is as much about the lies and cover up as anything.

What he has said is inexcusable

I'm genuinely enraged at his summary of Hillsborough! I was watching that football match that day (from home) I watched it play out, I saw the newspapers the following day with close up, totally inappropriate, photos of people (men, women, children) pressed up against the fences, dying 💔.... the headlines that blamed the victims for the atrocity carried the most disgusting slurs.... there were lies, cover ups you name it, and all the families ever wanted was justice, and the names of their innocent loved ones cleared- they didn't want money!!
Dan wheeler needs to educate himself, either that or I challenge him to take his ill researched summary to the people of Liverpool and see how well it goes down there. He is a moron! 👊 JFT97 💞
🙌🙌🙌🙌 YES JFT97

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I’ve just popped in to say hello and I’m not even going to attempt to catch up! Been having a few MH issues but now back to kick arse…it seems like you’ve all been doing that spectacularly! So darn proud of you all!👊👊👊
Gotchu

I live really close to Liverpool and they’re my team ………. And I have NO WORDS for to describe the absolute vile words he has spoken about this today.
This rubbish needs to be shared. He’s an adult who claims to be educated. To not know what Hillsborough was ……….. shows how self absorbed he is.

And NO …… money does not mitigate grief and loss. And NO - the families weren’t seeking cash …….. it’s justice they wanted. 97 lives lost - families destroyed. The opening of the gates was a poor decision - but the problem was the cover up and the lies afterwards.

The Sun was a huge part of that - and barely anyone in Liverpool reads the Sun since. They lied about fans seeing on one another, stealing from the dying and injured - and blamed them for charging inside. The police lost control - and that was tragic ……. But the justice sought is as much about the lies and cover up as anything.

🙌🙌🙌🙌 YES JFT97
All the videos have disappeared

Reactions: 5
Dan Wheeler your comments about Hillsborough are disgusting.

How about you explain on a live chat, why your chums at Toshiba spent as much time as possible avoiding you. Why not discuss why the HR Director ( JT ) was known as " Wheelers Mummy" by the majority of staff.

She used to sit at the big table in the big meetings, pulling her hair out about the ever-expanding HR file. The staff used to comment about the well worn path to HR where you were called in for another misdemeanour normally associated with lewd conduct and unacceptable behaviour. Or you took it upon yourself to go to " mummy" yet again, where you would bleat and moan that everyone was wrong, and you were right.

She would talk to you like one of her own children, soothe your ego, offer advice and pop you back out of the door to face the real world again.

If you need to talk about money and what a life is worth. How about you talk about Toshiba paying you off to leave, as they were absolutely sick and tired of you, and that includes the management chain to the top.

Daniel talk tit, smoke your weed, cook up your plans to further exploit the vulnerable whilst being one of the biggest cry babies known to corporate life, but please make no further comment about Hillsborough.

You don't see me on Tic Toc reading selected passages from your HR file and offering my thoughtless comments. Well not yet anyway.

As you were Wheeler and get some help.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

🙌🙌🙌🙌 YES JFT97

100%

How pig ignorant to start spouting off about it when he has literally read a snippet on a google search.

Absolutely abhorrent and to then admit he doesn’t read the news but yet has an opinion. Uninformed, uneducated and ignorant.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

How about you explain on a live chat, why your chums at Toshiba spent as much time as possible avoiding you. Why not discuss why the HR Director ( JT ) was known as " Wheelers Mummy" by the majority of staff.

She used to sit at the big table in the big meetings, pulling her hair out about the ever-expanding HR file. The staff used to comment about the well worn path to HR where you were called in for another misdemeanour normally associated with lewd conduct and unacceptable behaviour. Or you took it upon yourself to go to " mummy" yet again, where you would bleat and moan that everyone was wrong, and you were right.

She would talk to you like one of her own children, soothe your ego, offer advice and pop you back out of the door to face the real world again.

If you need to talk about money and what a life is worth. How about you talk about Toshiba paying you off to leave, as they were absolutely sick and tired of you, and that includes the management chain to the top.

Daniel talk tit, smoke your weed, cook up your plans to further exploit the vulnerable whilst being one of the biggest cry babies known to corporate life, but please make no further comment about Hillsborough.

You don't see me on Tic Toc reading selected passages from your HR file and offering my thoughtless comments. Well not yet anyway.

Now this is some tea I would love to hear more about!

** pulls up a chair **

Let me guess, all them horrible people at Toshiba were picking on him?it wasn't his fault they were all c*nts no doubt?

Did he turn the tears on for effect at Toshiba too or was a that a skill he acquired later on in life when he realised he could become a master manipulator?!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

*pulls up a chair*

** pulls up a chair **

Let me guess, all them horrible people at Toshiba were picking on him?it wasn't his fault they were all c*nts no doubt?

Did he turn the tears on for effect at Toshiba too or was a that a skill he acquired later on in life when he realised he could become a master manipulator?!
Great minds haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That's it Dan, just laugh at a potential customer, why ask people for questions if you're just going to laugh in their face?

At least he's confirming he's not the best partner to Sam then cause he's certainly not at his best!
This was shocking ,there was no need for his reaction, he had the cheek to say in one of his videos he never belittles or laughs at people who are genuine to him. this person asked a reasonable question and was mocked and laughed at ,sitting on pilates ball engages your core muscles so he doesn't know what he is talking about and is vile to just belittle people. smug prick.

For all those who tend to swerve Dans ‘lives’ here is todays summary…!

Dan looks rough again but once again can’t not turn the camera on- he must think he’ll be missed by his fan club too much! 😂

Lots of swearing as usual, “sup sully!”, then getting irritated by his fans for not sharing the content (does he not realise most are probably there for a laugh, not to share his ‘content’ 🙈)
Then a bit about Bridget Fonda then some nonsense about Hillsborough which someone wasn’t happy about and told Dan who then got ‘irritated’ again

I don’t know what Dans on but it makes him talk so much crap and also irritable- why he thinks this is good content or attractive to potential clients is beyond me…!! 🙈😂
He is getting more aggressive and irritable at every live , he is going to spontaneously combust one of these days .This morning i though he was going to burst a blood vessel and that was at people just asking mind, nutrition and movement questions .

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

** pulls up a chair **

This sounds like something I need to make a pot of tea for

• Haha
Reactions: 7
[/QUOTE]

They’re on the BFNG page still…

They’re on the BFNG page still…
[/QUOTE]

Just cut a a shot of him ranting and swearing on there- appears even more unhinged than usual today. Sam’s poor kids having that in their lounge of a weekend… 😵💫

Absolutely. As soon as he opened his big fat mouth with "I don't know what Hillsborough is, oh that football thing..." my heart sank.

He has no common sense, empathy or understanding, of anything & everything.

Laughing & joking about how much compensation there should be for people of different ages in the middle of talking about Hillsborough, truly vile & really shows his sociopathic traits. He needs his jaw wired shut, would be best for everyone.
Hmm I don’t believe he doesn’t know about Hillborough it wasn’t that long ago there was a huge campaign on tt and the news papers regarding a tt creator and his remarks on the same subject . Call me cynical but if it gets him views and goes viral like the other guy job done 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hmm I don’t believe he doesn’t know about Hillborough it wasn’t that long ago there was a huge campaign on tt and the news papers regarding a tt creator and his remarks on the same subject . Call me cynical but if it gets him views and goes viral like the other guy job done 🤷‍♀️
I agree …….,,,,

Reactions: 6

You got me moist

Dan Wheelers; talk with Wheeler Blind Reacts

Sunday: Hillsborough
Monday: Stephen Lawrence
Tuesday: Pancakes with Peter.
Wednesday: Manchester Arndale
Thursday: July 2007
Friday: Slavery
Quick google

• Haha
The original is still on his BFNG Facebook page, too big for me to upload here unfortunately.
I got this interesting screenshot though, he had several tabs open, one being this one for a photoshop app 'photopea' ..... now I wonder what he's been busy photoshopping? 🤔
Hawk eyes 😂😂😂 miss nothing

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.