Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The biggest bullshit he states to gain customers is that he was morbidly obese and lost 8 stone and kept it off.
So with some quick maths and i like to work in kgs so i will convert as i go and bare with me as this is going somewhere i think
8 stone = 50 kgs

In the article when he become a cover model (stop it) he stated that he was 22 1/2 st (142kg) morbidly obese before he lost the 8 st (50kg)
142kg - 50kg = 92kg (14st) without doubt this is an amazing achievement and i do applaud the effort and commitment for anyone to achieve this.

SPOILER ALERT BASIC MATHS ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED
When the announcement flooded social media (stop it) of Daniel "Glass Jaw" Wheelers boxing career starting (stop it ) he stated he was 20 stone (128 kg) if remember correctly.

In the Wheel World (see what i did there Wheel instead of real, i am made for this best at what i do)
Wheeler has only kept off 2.5 st (14kg) from what he states
or
Wheeler is 5.5 st (36kg) overweight from what he states

Stop saying you have kept it off when you haven't.

Hope this all makes some sense basically he is lying which we all know , but i am open to be proven wrong so jump on the scales (men are allowed remember) on a live at a public place where the scales are calibrated Wheeler and show the Wheel world (done it again classic) that you are 92 kgs and have kept off the 8 stone. I will give you 24hrs to prove me wrong and if you can you can keep the tagline of keeping it off and i will even identify myself BUT if you can't you pack up your diet plan and duck off cleaning driveways. As you said to LH please please say yes

Ps - i rounded figures so please no one say oh its 5.667 st i could be arsed with being that percise

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So… planning new content…. Errr weren’t you doing that all last summer and Lance was going to film it in September/ October for an October/November/December/sometime in the future release?!

12 mth plan… that old chestnut…again recycled from last year…but…hold on…. At the end of 16 weeks you would have the skills to leave the academy &never binge emotionally eat again…

just out of interest… did anyone try his “I’m sorry..come back for some free months offer”?

i replied that I would to see what would happen… and I wasn’t disappointed… not peep from them at all 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So when I joined the plan back in feb he was just short of 300 members.Fast forward 12 months and the head count is lower.(much lower)
It would appear the January boom is working so well for you. NOT!
Sitting in your girlfriends lounge with your mates who are pretending to be working (but probably playing candy crush) whilst you do your drugs and swearing is such a good advert of how a thriving professional business works.
Guess who's laughing now Billy big bollox and ile give you a clue...
It's all 175 of us over here in TCHQ not you !
Have a nice day.

• Haha
So… planning new content…. Errr weren’t you doing that all last summer and Lance was going to film it in September/ October for an October/November/December/sometime in the future release?!

12 mth plan… that old chestnut…again recycled from last year…but…hold on…. At the end of 16 weeks you would have the skills to leave the academy &never binge emotionally eat again…

just out of interest… did anyone try his “I’m sorry..come back for some free months offer”?

i replied that I would to see what would happen… and I wasn’t disappointed… not peep from them at all 😂😂
I don’t think so but then I’m not sure if anyone would post it on here.
So when I joined the plan back in feb he was just short of 300 members.Fast forward 12 months and the head count is lower.(much lower)
It would appear the January boom is working so well for you. NOT!
Sitting in your girlfriends lounge with your mates who are pretending to be working (but probably playing candy crush) whilst you do your drugs and swearing is such a good advert of how a thriving professional business works.
Guess who's laughing now Billy big bollox and ile give you a clue...
It's all 175 of us over here in TCHQ not you !
Have a nice day.
I think he’s expecting the February/March boom like last year desperately trying to recreate the same things from the sounds of it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

I didn't. I was tempted to say yes to see what would happen but I can't be arsed with dealing with any of them ever again so eve as an experiment I couldn't bring myself to do it

• Heart
The guy is a car crash we all know that. Has all these (somewhat crap) ideas of how to cultivate interest (extract money from gullible people) and can’t even stick to the plan because it’s too much like hard work… he says he’s got his steps in every day. I challenge him to show the output from his phone or whatever showing 10k every day. I’ll wait…. 😂
Rewind 2 weeks ago I uploaded his daily steps (that he posted) since start of 2021. his best daily avg was 4.5k. there were months where it appeared he never left the house. I hasn’t hit 10k steps a day in years probably

• Haha
Hang on, he's planning AND filming the new content next week. Well that's just going to be top notch if you're filming without having planned it well in advance. But I guess that's all part of his 'art' 🤣
Not sure why he thinks that podcasting and content creating are where he excels... surely the fact he messed it all up and can't get it back shows that is not the case.
Give it up Dan. The new content, psychologist, interviews, are all about as likely to happen as the letters from your lawyer....
Don’t be so negative, I’m sure the filming will be every bit as professional and well turned out as the advert! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t be so negative, I’m sure the filming will be every bit as professional and well turned out as the advert! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Question is, who is filming it?

Has Lance returned to the fold or will the work be captured using iPhone's, ring lights and selfie sticks?

Will the content ever materialise? This is now the 4th time hes mentioned it to my knowledge and based on his usual form I wont hold my breath.

He hasn't kept up Walk with Whinger
The pink timetable is worthless
Hes done no boxing training (or steps)
He hasn't put his members first
Social media was so toxic he was turning comments off - that lasted 5 mins
He was going to protect his members when addressing them to all and sundry - didn't happen
He was going to do lives just for the Academy - hasn't happened- he streams across all platforms still.

Reactions: 17
This morning the rambling continues....
And I absolutely died reading the bit in the 2nd SS 🤣🤣
So has he changed the plan again to a weight loss plan rather than fat loss plan? Does he even know the differance anymore after drilling it Into everyone to ditch the scales. How do you lose weight if scales are not allowed daniel? I know you read here so please do a video explaining your once again turn around on this. People can't keep up with the ever changing plan

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The advert is hilarious, if I didn’t know I’d think it was a parenting course for moms or moms to be because that’s all they talked about. Absolute garbage.

Has Lance returned to the fold or will the work be captured using iPhone's, ring lights and selfie sticks?

Will the content ever materialise? This is now the 4th time hes mentioned it to my knowledge and based on his usual form I wont hold my breath.

He was going to protect his members when addressing them to all and sundry - didn't happen
He was going to do lives just for the Academy - hasn't happened- he streams across all platforms still.
Done none of the 12 steps he promised to be doing.
No read along with Wheeler.
First five minutes of this mornings live consisted of technical issues (obvs), shouting, swearing, telling the remaining people watching it was all pointless, pity party about a troll, eating, burping and then talking about his favourite subject, himself.
And he wonders why it’s all failing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I started 8th March, I was added to the academy but not the plan (website) until 11th of June, I did not know about the vip plans £££ until I worked on the business side of things, by August I had seen a lot that I did not agree with, I wanted out but carried on, late September on holiday I had my eyes opened, people here were taking the piss out of me and Carla in the pool, I was sent screenshots of what was being said, so I finally came over to have a look myself, amongst the piss taking I saw how people were treated lost £££ no support etc and i believed them because of what I had seen personally, after holiday I got back to my routine, so Oct 15th he arranged to meet me at his gym, I turned up and he forgot about me! so he said come to mine and we went for a walk, now although that’s having pt training I wanted to go to the gym, 5 hr round trip to walk, I could do that at home, so because I’m not confrontational I said it’s ok mate see you next week, when I saw Richie he said let’s get you to a Strongman gym, so on Oct 20th we went to a strongman gym and the owner Daz was amazing, rich has no arms and there was a ex military guy with no legs training, we just fitted in so well, we asked if it’s ok to film in the gym and Daz said yes if you tag him in the posts, gym went really well, I loved it and they help Richie improvise and adapt to train with me, so on Oct 21st I got a message are we still on for tomorrow, and I said yes meet you at 11am at the gym, so on Oct 22nd I got up at 5am done my work online, done my measurements and weigh in (naughty) and sent body vid 7:50am, I left for the school run at 8:15am and then the drive down to Burwash, when I got to the Gym I saw he sent a message at 9am to say “have I left yet” I replied at 10:47am “I’m at the gym” and again he was a no show, so I went for another walk because he was “ill” and again I just said yeah that’s ok no worries, driving home I thought duck this, on these walks it was mainly about him and why he’s on a break from the company and social media because of the trolls! (But when I asked for a break I got cancelled!) who is supporting who here, so the following week I had a letter come through the post that said Die Fatt Dann #youvebeenwheelered and my kids saw it, now I’m not blaming anyone for this, tit happens, SC maps show where I am 24/7 so could be anyone, but it caused my family stress, and I was getting tit online and so where my kids, I did not want to leave them so when he messaged to say “Friday Pal?” I politely said no and briefly said what happened, and well you know the rest because he posted it on TT, I was angry about the weights because he did give me them when he bought all new stuff, when he said to me take the rower home, he said “But you can’t keep that tho it’s worth a lot of money”, maybe it was the one he broken the world record on, but receipts are on his vids you can see the change to the new equipment, that was the only post I made and he then made it look like he did SO MUCH FOR DAN JONES, anyway, as I said I asked for a break, he made it permanent, I believe in my opinion he thought because I was giving credit to Daz Gym on TT he thought I was moving to a new pt, so cut me off first, he did try to call me a few times but I ignored him because from experience he never listens and blames everyone else, sent a voice note to me that he addressed the departure in the academy and it was positive and I replied positively, BUT LATER SAW THE VIDEO “ A BAD THING A NEGATIVE THING IS DAN JONES IS NO LONGER 8020 “ and was like you bleep, how did you think I would not see this!!! he did keep calling Carla and asked her to get me to call him, LETS DO A CHRISTMAS MEAL once he realised he caused a tit show on social media and people did not agree with him dropping me, he should of kept it quiet and private, but No he wanted to show the world in failed 8020 and not the other way round, and we all know Carla ain’t one for not saying how it is and he did not like that at all, his threats to me and my family are why I have left it for now, and the same reason people don’t want to go head to head with it all, this is just to explain how I felt, but at the time I was very angry but conducted my self well on social media, I never waste my time trying to change peoples views on me, I never argue with people either, I make fun or light of situationsThank you for reading this.

ps Yes I gave my strongman TT that I used to promo 80/20 account to FP and the claims that Carla had fake accounts trolling him are Not True she would not hide behind anyone and is not on TT.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I started 8th March, I was added to the academy but not the plan (website) until 11th of June, I did not know about the vip plans £££ until I worked on the business side of things, by August I had seen a lot that I did not agree with, I wanted out but carried on, late September on holiday I had my eyes opened, people here were taking the piss out of me and Carla in the pool, I was sent screenshots of what was being said, so I finally came over to have a look myself, amongst the piss taking I saw how people were treated lost £££ no support etc and i believed them because of what I had seen personally, after holiday I got back to my routine, so Oct 15th he arranged to meet me at his gym, I turned up and he forgot about me! so he said come to mine and we went for a walk, now although that’s having pt training I wanted to go to the gym, 5 hr round trip to walk, I could do that at home, so because I’m not confrontational I said it’s ok mate see you next week, when I saw Richie he said let’s get you to a Strongman gym, so on Oct 20th we went to a strongman gym and the owner Daz was amazing, rich has no arms and there was a ex military guy with no legs training, we just fitted in so well, we asked if it’s ok to film in the gym and Daz said yes if you tag him in the posts, gym went really well, I loved it and they help Richie improvise and adapt to train with me, so on Oct 21st I got a message are we still on for tomorrow, and I said yes meet you at 11am at the gym, so on Oct 22nd I got up at 5am done my work online, done my measurements and weigh in (naughty) and sent body vid 7:50am, I left for the school run at 8:15am and then the drive down to Burwash, when I got to the Gym I saw he sent a message at 9am to say “have I left yet” I replied at 10:47am “I’m at the gym” and again he was a no show, so I went for another walk because he was “ill” and again I just said yeah that’s ok no worries, driving home I thought duck this, on these walks it was mainly about him and why he’s on a break from the company and social media because of the trolls! (But when I asked for a break I got cancelled!) who is supporting who here, so the following week I had a letter come through the post that said Die Fatt Dann #youvebeenwheelered and my kids saw it, now I’m not blaming anyone for this, tit happens, SC maps show where I am 24/7 so could be anyone, but it caused my family stress, and I was getting tit online and so where my kids, I did not want to leave them so when he messaged to say “Friday Pal?” I politely said no and briefly said what happened, and well you know the rest because he posted it on TT, I was angry about the weights because he did give me them when he bought all new stuff, when he said to me take the rower home, he said “But you can’t keep that tho it’s worth a lot of money”, maybe it was the one he broken the world record on, but receipts are on his vids you can see the change to the new equipment, that was the only post I made and he then made it look like he did SO MUCH FOR DAN JONES, anyway, as I said I asked for a break, he made it permanent, I believe in my opinion he thought because I was giving credit to Daz Gym on TT he thought I was moving to a new pt, so cut me off first, he did try to call me a few times but I ignored him because from experience he never listens and blames everyone else, sent a voice note to me that he addressed the departure in the academy and it was positive and I replied positively, BUT LATER SAW THE VIDEO “ A BAD THING A NEGATIVE THING IS DAN JONES IS NO LONGER 8020 “ and was like you bleep, how did you think I would not see this!!! he did keep calling Carla and asked her to get me to call him, LETS DO A CHRISTMAS MEAL once he realised he caused a tit show on social media and people did not agree with him dropping me, he should of kept it quiet and private, but No he wanted to show the world in failed 8020 and not the other way round, and we all know Carla ain’t one for not saying how it is and he did not like that at all, his threats to me and my family are why I have left it for now, and the same reason people don’t want to go head to head with it all, this is just to explain how I felt, but at the time I was very angry but conducted my self well on social media, I never waste my time trying to change peoples views on me, I never argue with people either, I make fun or light of situationsThank you for reading this.

ps Yes I gave my strongman TT that I used to promo 80/20 account to FP and the claims that Carla had fake accounts trolling him are Not True she would not hide behind anyone and is not on TT.

I am so glad you took the time to have a good read and realise that we aren't the trolls he makes us out to be.

You took a lot of crap from people when Wheeler went AWOL but I never once heard you bad mouth him. He doesn't get his own way and he spat his dummy out like the child he is.

I am so glad you are away from him, and I am happy you are now one of us. You seem really happy with your journey - Liam/Richie and Daz have been a huge positive influence on you and long may it last.

Although I do have to ask- I wonder if his podcast ideas have been ressurected after hes seen you and Richie in action? You two are hilarious and we all know he hasn't had a single original idea of his own!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The biggest bullshit he states to gain customers is that he was morbidly obese and lost 8 stone and kept it off.
So with some quick maths and i like to work in kgs so i will convert as i go and bare with me as this is going somewhere i think
8 stone = 50 kgs

In the article when he become a cover model (stop it) he stated that he was 22 1/2 st (142kg) morbidly obese before he lost the 8 st (50kg)
142kg - 50kg = 92kg (14st) without doubt this is an amazing achievement and i do applaud the effort and commitment for anyone to achieve this.

SPOILER ALERT BASIC MATHS ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED
When the announcement flooded social media (stop it) of Daniel "Glass Jaw" Wheelers boxing career starting (stop it ) he stated he was 20 stone (128 kg) if remember correctly.

In the Wheel World (see what i did there Wheel instead of real, i am made for this best at what i do)
Wheeler has only kept off 2.5 st (14kg) from what he states
or
Wheeler is 5.5 st (36kg) overweight from what he states

Stop saying you have kept it off when you haven't.

Hope this all makes some sense basically he is lying which we all know , but i am open to be proven wrong so jump on the scales (men are allowed remember) on a live at a public place where the scales are calibrated Wheeler and show the Wheel world (done it again classic) that you are 92 kgs and have kept off the 8 stone. I will give you 24hrs to prove me wrong and if you can you can keep the tagline of keeping it off and i will even identify myself BUT if you can't you pack up your diet plan and duck off cleaning driveways. As you said to LH please please say yes

Ps - i rounded figures so please no one say oh its 5.667 st i could be arsed with being that percise
All of this is brilliant! “Stop it” 🤣

My vote is Sam will be filming it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Thank you for this clarity, I can't tell you how angry it makes me. You've been so poorly treated, and that vile letter coming to your house is UNACCEPTABLE 😡 The fact DW didn't have any empathy for you is disgusting, and proves he's all about himself- doesn't give a tit about anyone else!!
Sending so much love to you and your family 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 18

You are in such a better place now, sending hugs to you all x

• Heart
I am so glad you took the time to have a good read and realise that we aren't the trolls he makes us out to be.

You took a lot of crap from people when Wheeler went AWOL but I never once heard you bad mouth him. He doesn't get his own way and he spat his dummy out like the child he is.

I am so glad you are away from him, and I am happy you are now one of us. You seem really happy with your journey - Liam/Richie and Daz have been a huge positive influence on you and long may it last.

Although I do have to ask- I wonder if his podcast ideas have been ressurected after hes seen you and Richie in action? You two are hilarious and we all know he hasn't had a single original idea of his own!!
The podcast : I found out the neighbours on purpose started lawn mowers and let out the dogs to bark 🤣🤣 wonder if that will happen again, we are moving into Richie’s garage/workshop next week, I feel a few parodies will happen, Richie is like Carla and dont give a duck 🤣🤣 the all new 16 day 60/40 plan 🤣 join us next week for new content and plan changes that happen every hour to the exclusive 60/40 week post on all platforms, which will feature last minute changes to 2023 “planned changes!” from 2018!
What are you waiting for? BOSH!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The podcast : I found out the neighbours on purpose started lawn mowers and let out the dogs to bark 🤣🤣 wonder if that will happen again, we are moving into Richie’s garage/workshop next week, I feel a few parodies will happen, Richie is like Carla and dont give a duck 🤣🤣 the all new 16 day 60/40 plan 🤣 join us next week for new content and plan changes that happen every hour to the exclusive 60/40 week post on all platforms, which will feature last minute changes to 2023 “planned changes!” from 2018!
What are you waiting for? BOSH!

😂😂😂 Can't wait 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.