Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus it’s paining me to watch the lives now (doing it for the greater good ie tchq 😂) ffs now the walks have finished as no one is walking (despite the fact academy members said they were or they actually had a job!) I’ll have to scrap my beautifully laminated pink timetable to help me keep MOTAVATED!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It makes me laugh how they’re sat there with their laptops like ‘look at us, busy busy with all our members or signing up new members!’ When in reality they’re probably just surfing the net…!
What a bunch of lazy assholes can’t even be bothered to go for a walk
I bet Sam loves having her house taken over by this tit show 🙄

F5DC83BE-0CDD-44FC-B7FE-3EC781FFE429.jpeg

• Haha
I really do hope for the sake of his poor neighbours that he isn't still around by the summer and ends up back in the garden again. I think many of them thought he'd have been kicked out by now.
The neighbour with the strimmer is sharpening up his tools as we speak! He's bought in an industrial leaf blower and a tree mulcher just for added noise :ROFLMAO: #prayforBurwash

I'm confused does Kaz now work for him again??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It makes me laugh how they’re sat there with their laptops like ‘look at us, busy busy with all our members or signing up new members!’ When in reality they’re probably just surfing the net…!

View attachment 1022769
I notice how the table / desk is now cleared of the evidence of the drug taking.

Jesus it’s paining me to watch the lives now (doing it for the greater good ie tchq 😂) ffs now the walks have finished as no one is walking (despite the fact academy members said they were or they actually had a job!) I’ll have to scrap my beautifully laminated pink timetable to help me keep MOTAVATED!!
The fact he won't go for a walk unless he films himself and the academy joins in to cheer him on just shows that he doesn't care about inspiring or helping others, he's the one that needs coaching 🤦‍♀️
I highly doubt he ever goes for a walk to get his 10,000 steps in (or even half that) so how the hell does he expect anyone else to?!
He should be setting the example. But we are talking about wheeler here 🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
(sent in and shared with consent... Thank you 😉)

I think somebodies poor ego was feeling a bit fragile so he had to conduct a little dick stroking exercise to make himself feel better...

Usual suspects blowing smoke up his arse but this particular comment stood out. Evening lives now, but hes clear they are a bonus addition... Loosely translated as he will turn up if and when he can be bothered.

Walk With Wheeler has now been changed to Wake up with Wheeler, numbers are dropping quicker than Our Kazzas drawers and hes still not found the mole.

Dan... You ok hun? 😘

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I admire anyone that can bear to listen for more than a couple of minutes, think only the Steves and Sulky are the ones that consistently bother. If I wanted to watch inappropriate sexual innuendo and jokes I’d put Benny Hill or Chubby Brown on, if I wanted decent advice on weight loss or fitness I wouldn’t go to these losers. I’ve seen loads of PTs doing lives while they’re walking their dogs etc and they’re great and informative. His problem is that his live is just him chatting tit with his mates, Sean looks like a teenager who’s been dragged out of his bedroom for the first time in months and Kaz just looks like a lonely, desperate woman chasing some dick who isn’t remotely interested in her. I’m honestly embarrassed for Kaz and the way she is around Dan. Go home! You have a husband and child, you do not need this Dementor sucking your life energy out of you.
I feel sorry for her husband and her son. I pray to God her son's mates never get a whiff of this, can you imagine if they saw his Mum acting like a desperate, hormonal lovesick teenager, he'd never live it down And does her husband and Sam have no pride, Whanker and her have no respect for their partner's, kids or partner's kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Would you use a hairdresser with crap hair?
A cleaner with a filthy house?
So why oh why would you join up to a health and fitness plan fronted by the unhealthiest looking people. They not only look unhealthy, they don’t do any fitness either. 2 are overweight. They all look stoned. Dan himself has eyes like pissholes, bloated and blotchy skin, openly takes drugs and does no exercise. WTF is WRONG with people? Forget TP reviews, forget what we’re saying on Tattle. You literally need your eyes and ears to see how dreadfully wrong it all is 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm not gonna be watching his lives from now on cause they just anger me. I was on a live last night and it was so helpful not just 3 idiots trying to scam people out of money.

They are always talking about random stuff too, if you are trying to sell a weight loss lifestyle maybe stick to plan and not talk about space or do random quizzes on current events. That's not helping anyone.

Reactions: 15

View attachment 1022769
They have laptops as they can't have all the fake profiles open on phones .... do they not understand people will only get mugged off once.
He's not going anywhere he's had a taste of success and he's just going to keep on and on. Even if it ends up with just us watching

View attachment 1022769
They have laptops as they can't have all the fake profiles open on phones .... do they not understand people will only get mugged off once.
He's not going anywhere he's had a taste of success and he's just going to keep on and on. Even if it ends up with just us watching

• Haha

View attachment 1022769
They're busy reading Tattle ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

View attachment 1022769
They aren’t doing a very good job of signing up members as the head count hasn’t moved from 260 😂 I love how someone made the very reasonable suggestion that maybe they could stay consistent delivering the content they said they would ie walks to attract new members; Dan’s reply being we are signing up loads of new members actually! 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He fucked it up the first time, and this time won't be any different.

Last time he did this he put his paying members to the bottom of the pile in favour of the podcast - they had 17 staff at the time and still couldn't cope.

Last time he had a videographer that was able to edit out his huge belly and chin - has he done a groupon course in that now or are they recording from an iPhone?
I hate the narrative he couldnt cope, he could cope fine to keep marketing and vomiting in bins and attending tin pot strongman events. Lying prick.
The walks are now only on a Wednesday 😂 nobody was joining so they are only doing it once a week. Apparently didn't like my feedback that if they are consistent then people will join.

Hahahaha while I was typing this he said 'millies another one' and then blocked me.
Another change to the offer, he changes it like fortnightly. Breach of service.

Apparently stress makes you wake up for a wee not drinking a pint of water before bed...
He also just told someone to eat protein at night but I'm sure I've heard him tell people to eat carbs at night to help you sleep??

He even managed to make an innuendo out of a bloody mcdonalds breakfast. He makes my skin crawl
Hes been peddling that one for years this look familiar? Any flaws?
And in the words of Alex Turner - Arctic Monkeys

What a scummy man
Just give him half a chance
I bet he'll rob you if he can
Can see it in his eyes that he's got a nasty plan
I hope you're not involved at all

Although with all the drugs he's taking recently you can't really see his eyes. Just seen a bit of this mornings live and he actually looks like a villain, that hideous grin just makes me shiver. Too much puff puff pass with Sean this morning I think 🤔
He did call the puppet master con "Genius" after all.
Yeah he thinks he’s being really philosophical with that one but the fact is you can’t over fuel a car, and whatever fuel doesn’t get used is there for the next day, whereas if we overeat it’s stored as fat (like putting a suitcase in the boot, then on the roof etc)
Its mad isnt it how he think metabolism "increases" mean its all burned off. Metabolism is energy processing. It can be stored you silly boy. Or that eating too few calories leads to weight gain, that ones particularly stupid. That eating below BMR will kill you...its almost like the body has this weapon against death in the absence of food calories (this is a time you SHOULD naval gaze Daniel Peter).

I feel sorry for her husband and her son. I pray to God her son's mates never get a whiff of this, can you imagine if they saw his Mum acting like a desperate, hormonal lovesick teenager, he'd never live it down And does her husband and Sam have no pride, Whanker and her have no respect for their partner's, kids or partner's kids.
Yer mam is shagging her PT mate

Reactions: 11
My favourite part of the live was when he cut to an ‘advert’ and it was just him with his messy living room in the background, way too close to the camera talking about the NHS code.

He likes to think he’s got a professional set up but it’s just awful. They think sitting at a desk/ table in the living room makes them look established/professional, it just makes them look like wannabe’s.

It’s so pathetic it’s not even funny anymore.
It's so brutal. Children on youtube have far more professional looking setups even with a simple curtain backdrop.

The neighbour with the strimmer is sharpening up his tools as we speak! He's bought in an industrial leaf blower and a tree mulcher just for added noise :ROFLMAO: #prayforBurwash

I'm confused does Kaz now work for him again??
Can't wait to see/hear this!

The fact he won't go for a walk unless he films himself and the academy joins in to cheer him on just shows that he doesn't care about inspiring or helping others, he's the one that needs coaching 🤦‍♀️
I highly doubt he ever goes for a walk to get his 10,000 steps in (or even half that) so how the hell does he expect anyone else to?!
He should be setting the example. But we are talking about wheeler here 🙄🙄
Yes, exactly. He consistently expects his paying customers to provide him all manner of support, counselling, and other services - up to and including room and board! It's ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
Dear Daniel

If you are going to talk tonight, can you please revisit the " the body is just like a car " thing?

This week you started talking about putting petrol in the engine and I think you meant the fuel tank. Fuel poured into the engine would flood it, and dilute the engine oil, which may lead to it seizing up. That is before we get into a two-stroke or four-stroke , and lets not go near a rotary Wankel engine. ( It is so easy to say new stuff with google, I could be a mechanic!)

Before you rush to find a Haynes Manual, there was a chap back in 2012 who wrote a short article on " 3 Ways your Body is Just Like a Car"

This might be useful to quote for accuracy, inspiration or plain old plagiarism, whatever you prefer.

I know it is easy to get mixed up and say one thing whilst thinking or meaning another, here are my top mix ups this week:

1. I mix up self-diagnosed bi-polar with drug-induced psychosis. Never pick the latter as you get more scolding than sympathy
2. I mix up " trust the plan" with the snake in Disneys " Jungle Book" and Jim Jones the failed cult leader
3. I mix up " 10 years of nutritional research" with googling stuff, rather than academic peer-reviewed research
4. I mix up " you have been Wheelered" with " I am lost, I am frightened but if I dominate you, it gives me the validation I crave"

I never mix up my tax returns.

If you can bring this all together in a " live" this evening, it would be great. The colour of cap and silly voices are optional but expected.
Please sign off by going into your classic body spasm and headbutting the camera, whilst pointing your finger and doing the catchphrase

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Dear Daniel

If you are going to talk tonight, can you please revisit the " the body is just like a car " thing?

This week you started talking about putting petrol in the engine and I think you meant the fuel tank. Fuel poured into the engine would flood it, and dilute the engine oil, which may lead to it seizing up. That is before we get into a two-stroke or four-stroke , and lets not go near a rotary Wankel engine. ( It is so easy to say new stuff with google, I could be a mechanic!)

Before you rush to find a Haynes Manual, there was a chap back in 2012 who wrote a short article on " 3 Ways your Body is Just Like a Car"

This might be useful to quote for accuracy, inspiration or plain old plagiarism, whatever you prefer.

I know it is easy to get mixed up and say one thing whilst thinking or meaning another, here are my top mix ups this week:

1. I mix up self-diagnosed bi-polar with drug-induced psychosis. Never pick the latter as you get more scolding than sympathy
2. I mix up " trust the plan" with the snake in Disneys " Jungle Book" and Jim Jones the failed cult leader
3. I mix up " 10 years of nutritional research" with googling stuff, rather than academic peer-reviewed research
4. I mix up " you have been Wheelered" with " I am lost, I am frightened but if I dominate you, it gives me the validation I crave"

I never mix up my tax returns.

If you can bring this all together in a " live" this evening, it would be great. The colour of cap and silly voices are optional but expected.
Please sign off by going into your classic body spasm and headbutting the camera, whilst pointing your finger and doing the catchphrase
Savage- but amazing 🤩

PS don’t forget to do the throat clearing, tongue clicking whilst googling tit, burping and guffawing- we love that especially 💋 k bye

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm actually flabbergasted, I just watched a bit of the live from midday today (obviously not for any mind, food or motivational tips) and they were talking about songs and trying to guess who sang what and some woman piped up and asked Dan if she could ask a question, he said yes give me 2 secs then carried on searching for a music video on YouTube then continued to play the video while his customer or potential customer had to hang on and wait. I was shouting at my phone "answer the damn question" ffs he makes me so angry. The woman even thanked him for responding.
All he ever tells people is "oh you have stress or trauma that's why you are eating too much" blah blah bleeping blah. He fills the air time with just nonsence to stretch it out because nobody is asking him anything. And kaz and Sean fake laughing loud at his every word. I can't even last 2 minutes now watching him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.