Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never seen this before, apologies if it has already been posted . From 2013. Was someone having a laugh back then?

" Wheelering is the act in which a person decides to wheel around and do absolutely nothing. The act described an incompetent ape-like arrogant fool. The wheelerer will have a false sense of identity claiming to be a God among men. But in reality they are most likely an unemployable candy crush addict"
I reckon someone has crossed paths with him in 2013 šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ because THAT is just too much of a coincidence. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£Now everytime he says it, it will mean something totally differant to us and we can laugh šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can see heā€™s idolising Jordan Peterson these days. Why do misogynistic men always follow his likes and joe Rogan?? Ergh. Ick.

I can see heā€™s idolising Jordan Peterson these days. Why do misogynistic men always follow his likes and joe Rogan?? Ergh. Ick.
I listen to both these men does that make me miscogynistic ? in life we need to be careful with how we classify people without knowing them. Reading your quote i could classify you as a feminist. But assuming something without proof this the mother of all f##ckups.
I love my wife
I love my daughter
I love my mum
I would do anything for them without question, you see just because i listen to someone you dont like doesnt classify me as a women hater.
Lets just stick to Wheeler and leave us men loving woman types out of the equaton and lets all continue to help the cause of TCHQ.

Reactions: 10
I listen to both these men does that make me miscogynistic ? in life we need to be careful with how we classify people without knowing them. Reading your quote i could classify you as a feminist. But assuming something without proof this the mother of all f##ckups.
I love my wife
I love my daughter
I love my mum
I would do anything for them without question, you see just because i listen to someone you dont like doesnt classify me as a women hater.
Lets just stick to Wheeler and leave us men loving woman types out of the equaton and lets all continue to help the cause of TCHQ.
Iā€™m 100% a feminist. As should every single person be whether they have wives or daughters.

Most of the vitriol spouted by Rogan and Peterson is dangerous. I also didnā€™t say listening to these two made him a misogynist (he already is one) - I said why do misogynistic men follow men like that, especially given Petersonā€™s opinions include men being on top of the world because theyā€™re better than women and that the oppression of women is a ridiculous idea ( but thatā€™s a large rabbit hole to dive into). Heā€™s also previously lauded his daughters ā€¢only meat and all meatā€¢ diet as a reason why his depression was cured (sounds familiar lol). Then add his bigoted and transphobic opinion and boom, danger soup.
Have a google about why Peterson is dangerous- totally free to form your own opinion of them both.

And then you have joe Rogans opinions and I happily watched him pulled apart by science and he stuttered and stumbled his way through being scientifically proven wrong so that was good.
Anyway
might be worth reading a little more closely next time that I didnā€™t say ā€œif you listen to JP or JR youā€™re a misogynistā€. No need to be on the defensive you can listen to who you like šŸ˜Š

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Iā€™m 100% a feminist. As should every single person be whether they have wives or daughters.

Most of the vitriol spouted by Rogan and Peterson is dangerous. I also didnā€™t say listening to these two made him a misogynist (he already is one) - I said why do misogynistic men follow men like that, especially given Petersonā€™s opinions include men being on top of the world because theyā€™re better than women and that the oppression of women is a ridiculous idea ( but thatā€™s a large rabbit hole to dive into). Heā€™s also previously lauded his daughters ā€¢only meat and all meatā€¢ diet as a reason why his depression was cured (sounds familiar lol). Then add his bigoted and transphobic opinion and boom, danger soup.
Have a google about why Peterson is dangerous- totally free to form your own opinion of them both.

And then you have joe Rogans opinions and I happily watched him pulled apart by science and he stuttered and stumbled his way through being scientifically proven wrong so that was good.
Anyway
might be worth reading a little more closely next time that I didnā€™t say ā€œif you listen to JP or JR youā€™re a misogynistā€. No need to be on the defensive you can listen to who you like šŸ˜Š
Hi,

This isnt a good response imo. Its also a point you started, not responsive to.

I'm not a feminist, I'm egalitarian and Ill maintain my right to choose how I identify. The semantics of feminism arent really as conclusive as they once were.

You then went on to determine how you never said that, then said all that, with lots of generalisations and assumptions and ended with so be careful assuming what I mean. Its OK to.mean that but dont pretend people misinterpreted.

Its just not fair.

Reactions: 7
Hi,

This isnt a good response imo. Its also a point you started, not responsive to.

I'm not a feminist, I'm egalitarian and Ill maintain my right to choose how I identify. The semantics of feminism arent really as conclusive as they once were.

You then went on to determine how you never said that, then said all that, with lots of generalisations and assumptions and ended with so be careful assuming what I mean. Its OK to.mean that but dont pretend people misinterpreted.

Its just not fair.
except I say *or* mean that only misogynists follow them. Which is what I explained.
But anyway.

Reactions: 9
I agree, you said why do misogynistic men listen to them, not ONLY misogynistic men listen to them.
I did. Thank you for seeing that!

anyway what do we think whanker will be up to this fine Saturday morning lol

Reactions: 12
I agree, you said why do misogynistic men listen to them, not ONLY misogynistic men listen to them.
I left school with no qualifications, I had to google misogynist because I watch Joe rogan, Iā€™m safe šŸ¤£ Iā€™m getting such a education here šŸ¤£ I didnā€™t know what gaslighting or narcissistic was either, šŸ™šŸ» Iā€™m just a blokešŸ˜ƒ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I left school with no qualifications, I had to google misogynist because I watch Joe rogan, Iā€™m safe šŸ¤£ Iā€™m getting such a education here šŸ¤£ I didnā€™t know what gaslighting or narcissistic was either, šŸ™šŸ» Iā€™m just a blokešŸ˜ƒ
I thought it was just me that used Google for all the big words šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I am sure there's one thing that we can all agree on though... He is a conman that needs stopping.

Have a fab day all x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm in the same boat with the school situation, I thought drinking with my mates was more important. There are some very intelligent people in here but we all want the same outcome and appreciate each others input.

Lol donā€™t worry šŸ˜‚xx

Reactions: 8
The difference is weā€™re all using google to learn things ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦
But weā€™re NOT just reading the first two lines of the top post and then telling everyone nonsense as FACT.

Love you all ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They always say assumption is the mother of all f*ck upsā€¦ and there was me assuming you were female with the name šŸ˜‚ I do like the name, after one of Dans favourite words seratoninā€¦ I wish now Iā€™d gone with ā€˜Melanie Toninā€™ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They always say assumption is the mother of all f*ck upsā€¦ and there was me assuming you were female with the name šŸ˜‚ I do like the name, after one of Dans favourite words seratoninā€¦ I wish now Iā€™d gone with ā€˜Melanie Toninā€™ šŸ˜‚
Hang on... Wait a sec... do you know who Sarah tonin is?

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.