Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm I don’t believe he doesn’t know about Hillborough it wasn’t that long ago there was a huge campaign on tt and the news papers regarding a tt creator and his remarks on the same subject . Call me cynical but if it gets him views and goes viral like the other guy job done 🤷‍♀️
I was thinking along the same lines. I don't know everything about the Hillsborough incident, I was still a foetus at the time but it has been spoken about on TV and social media plenty of times, enough for anyone who doesn't live under a rock to know that it was tragic. Just proves how ignorant he is whether he did know about it or not.

Reactions: 12
Oh n just a little personal update since wheeler reads here 😂😂😂 4weeks n 12lb lost with no where near 10k steps and all the help n support you never gave for all the money I payed you !
❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Wtf is wrong with him in this tiktok?! Why is he talking like he is trying to stop his teeth from falling out? It’s creeped me right out!
49F00FAF-6111-4910-8DAD-8A7321211295.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I was thinking along the same lines. I don't know everything about the Hillsborough incident, I was still a foetus at the time but it has been spoken about on TV and social media plenty of times, enough for anyone who doesn't live under a rock to know that it was tragic. Just proves how ignorant he is whether he did know about it or not.
Hes 36 though there is genuinely no doubt in my mind what Hillsborough is synonymous with

Part 4

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh n just a little personal update since wheeler reads here 😂😂😂 4weeks n 12lb lost with no where near 10k steps and all the help n support you never gave for all the money I payed you !
❤
Well done 😘x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wtf is wrong with him in this tiktok?! Why is he talking like he is trying to stop his teeth from falling out? It’s creeped me right out!View attachment 1028637
OMG!! You’re right I was trying to put my finger on why he sounds so weird (more than usual) he sounds exactly like my 85 year old dad when I forget to buy him fixodent for his false teeth 😂 in wheelers case though if they are dentures bleeping get your extensive legal team right on it dude they saw you coming they are minging 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dan Wheeler your comments about Hillsborough are disgusting.

How about you explain on a live chat, why your chums at Toshiba spent as much time as possible avoiding you. Why not discuss why the HR Director ( JT ) was known as " Wheelers Mummy" by the majority of staff.

She used to sit at the big table in the big meetings, pulling her hair out about the ever-expanding HR file. The staff used to comment about the well worn path to HR where you were called in for another misdemeanour normally associated with lewd conduct and unacceptable behaviour. Or you took it upon yourself to go to " mummy" yet again, where you would bleat and moan that everyone was wrong, and you were right.

She would talk to you like one of her own children, soothe your ego, offer advice and pop you back out of the door to face the real world again.

If you need to talk about money and what a life is worth. How about you talk about Toshiba paying you off to leave, as they were absolutely sick and tired of you, and that includes the management chain to the top.

Daniel talk tit, smoke your weed, cook up your plans to further exploit the vulnerable whilst being one of the biggest cry babies known to corporate life, but please make no further comment about Hillsborough.

You don't see me on Tic Toc reading selected passages from your HR file and offering my thoughtless comments. Well not yet anyway.

As you were Wheeler and get some help.
Are you jealous because he tripled european sales in 3 years more than any other marketing manager in the company?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OMG!! You’re right I was trying to put my finger on why he sounds so weird (more than usual) he sounds exactly like my 85 year old dad when I forget to buy him fixodent for his false teeth 😂 in wheelers case though if they are dentures bleeping get your extensive legal team right on it dude they saw you coming they are minging 😂
But then the one before isn’t as bad, and then the one before that, massive lisp, it’s so bizzare! Whatever he is taking, he needs to stop it!

Reactions: 10
Well hasn’t this be enlightening lol he’s been on the drugs again clearly. I’m in my 30s and definitely knew about Hillsborough. His ignorance comes from not watching news as his tinfoil hat is firmly on!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
❤
Amazing results, well done! Liam?

Reactions: 8
Are you jealous because he tripled european sales in 3 years more than any other marketing manager in the company?
Legend has it he rowed his way to Toshibas European clientele, thus simultaneously gaining a world rowing record, all while being morbidly obese.... 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The original is still on his BFNG Facebook page, too big for me to upload here unfortunately.
I got this interesting screenshot though, he had several tabs open, one being this one for a photoshop app 'photopea' ..... now I wonder what he's been busy photoshopping? 🤔

Our lovely Marcus gave him a rinsing during that disgusting live - hopefully you can read the comments here Dan if you blocked them at the time...

IMG-20220130-WA0021.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Hi
I just wanted to say I too have been swindled and verbally abused by this cretin.

i have a different username on tiktok / Insta and I don't want him to see who I am as I am genuinely fearful for him to do something to me.

Ive not told my story too publicly but a few people know it.

I have emails from him and I have proof about the bullying in his academy - which as we all know is a pathetic Facebook group.

I saw on tiktok about this page and thought I'd come and see the thread.

im no stranger to tattle but first time on this thread.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.