Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a bleeping liberty! So of all those 20 odd people who made the effort, you are telling me none of them had a story to tell? Either he didn't give a toss about any of them or none of them have seen results...
Correct has he cut Steve out of the clip?

Reactions: 9
OK I really want to report this latest tit to action fraud but how would you word it or any tips to point me in right direction because this man needs to be stopped right now enough is enough now.

Reactions: 10
OK I really want to report this latest tit to action fraud but how would you word it or any tips to point me in right direction because this man needs to be stopped right now enough is enough now.
Maybe we could come up with a template to report and make it easier for people to do en mass?

Reactions: 11
Just state the facts. Include any links to back up what you are saying. I think if we reported exactly the same en masse it may not get taken seriously.

Geez his lives just get more and more vile; the line today about telling Sam’s kids at the table both he and them have all been inside Sam at one point. 🤢 he is grim beyond belief

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I'm hoping I'll have contact with one of the client transformations today. Them reporting it also will help.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Geez his lives just get more and more vile; the line today about telling Sam’s kids at the table both he and them have all been inside Sam at one point. 🤢 he is grim beyond belief
I cant imagine how they must feel having him and his mates invading their home....

I'm hoping I'll have contact with one of the client transformations today. Them reporting it also will help.
Brilliant, thank you!

Reactions: 9
Utterly utterly vile 🤢 how can she possibly find this kind of talk acceptable? Unless she's completely oblivious to it, but she's there so how could she be!!

I'm yet to catch up. So forgive me.

But does this bellend walk around burwash with a selfie stick followed by a fat lass and a noncey looking guy saying "olreet" to bin men.

Imagine seeing that

I thought the same, he thinks he’s a celebrity 🤣

Watched like 2 mins of this afternoon “don’t talk to me about f-ing Tesco, I hate Tesco”

Waffle waffle waffle, blah blah blah..

“Oh I love these pork pies, I always get them from Tesco, Tesco do the best pork pies”🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How can Kaz keep a straight face saying she is there for everything her child needs? She's never at bloody home!!!!
Best mother for her child and best wife? That is the biggest laugh I've had in years, she's never there for either of them, jacked them in to spend as much time as possible with her "friend" and his girlfriend while desperately hoping he'll slip her an inch when the girlfriend's back is turned.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
How his mind works! Just constantly in the gutter. Why would you let him talk like that to/in front of your kids, or even just to you?

Seriously Sam, open your eyes love! This isn't a loving & caring relationship in any shape or form. How many times has he said or done something & you've had that instant gut reaction? Just be honest with yourself for gods sake! Absolutely none of this will count for anything when the next crash comes, you'll be treated like tit, just the same as all of those who went before you.

If he's capable of the behaviour we all see, just think about what he's doing that you don't know about or he's been deceitful or half truthful about. You could really get caught up in the consequences of his actions if you're not very, very careful. Is he worth risking losing everything for??

• Sick
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1017152View attachment 1017153View attachment 1017155View attachment 1017156
All 4 of these gentlemen being paraded as 80/20 clients are all LIFE CHANGING FITNESS CLIENTS pre 2015... That's right 7 years ago. Daniel Cody was one of DW first ever clients and I mean from the start 2013 id say . The diet plan used was a LOW calorie HIGH exercise plan. With 5 gym sessions a week. Strict tailored diets. Not the 80/20 plan one bit. This is massively misleading to the new members of public he's going to scam. There are more who definitely did not do the 80/20 diet on there and infact I'm going to say all was pre 80/20 and between 2013 and 2017. This guy needs stopping however we can. Whatever way we can.
The bellend had the gall to challenge a gp? And people believe in him?

Reactions: 6
Utterly utterly vile 🤢 how can she possibly find this kind of talk acceptable? Unless she's completely oblivious to it, but she's there so how could she be!!
That's the kind of thing you'd expect from a pervy uncle, or someone you later find out was a wrong un.
He's disgusting speaking about their mother like that, i bet you anything those kids can't stand him and are just polite incase he kicks off and breaks something. As soon as they're old enough they will be out of there!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
It's an incredibly toxic message isn't it 😬 no wonder Sky refused to run it!

Shape & size has absolutely nothing to do with your ability to be a good parent 👍
No its because its bleeping impossible to get a "diet advert" (yea he did) as you cant make ANY claims.

Whodathunk, integrity matters to some

Reactions: 8
So this is not really support for NHS heroes just a cyncial marketing attempt to latch onto the goodwill which the public feel towards the NHS more so now than ever before, with absolutely no attempt to adhere to the far stricter blue light discount rules which most bona fide companies have.

I guess the upside is that Dan can impart his wisdom gleaned from " 10 years of nutritional science research" ( read googling the first paragraph of a web search) and impart that wisdom to qualified members of the medical profession within the NHS.

How about a discount for HMRC their families, friends and anyone who has paid tax? Go on Daniel launch that one. I don't believe you have the chutzpah to do it this week, prove me wrong or would that be a little bit scary for you?

There is a Mike Ward on Daily Mail online talking about weight loss, maybe a coincidence. Hard to tell if they look the same.
Couch potato turned gym bunny: How a 26st 12lb lost 10st - without a lettuce leaf in sight
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...-26st-12lb-lost-10st--lettuce-leaf-sight.html
It's not the same Mike Ward

Disgusting pig!!! I bet she laughed as well

• Sick
Not even got KNessa’s surname correct….

It’s Barrett…..🤦‍♀️
So 8020 means steph osullivan can live her best life?....
Does anyone remember the live where she was basically telling Dan how much more sex she was having now her and her husband had joined 8020???

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Just seen the advert clip. How can you be a Nessa impersonator when you are bigger than actual Nessa ?? I'm sorry but there's no way the ones Dan mentioned are his biggest achievements. They are just the ones that paid him to be in the advert. "Living my best life" isn't sitting in every live pouring out all your personal goings on daily. 👍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.