Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Daniel

I see one of your consistent traits is showing its head again.

Being selective with the truth/choosing a false narrative was probably learned as a child and that little child inside your head is still crying and manipulating, you can get real help for your issues rather than your plethora of crutches including drugs, hangers-on/enablers, and an overriding need to manipulate the public to give you that feeling of control that perhaps you yearned for as a little boy.

It was me who raised a question yesterday " There is a Mike Ward on Daily Mail online talking about weight loss, maybe a coincidence. Hard to tell if they look the same" . As you can read from that statement, I was unsure so unlike you, I went to look for evidence before making a claim.

Some very helpful people on this platform corrected me politely and quickly. It would appear that though many are annoyed with your dubious business, they all wish to work with the truth, with transparency, and with fairness. I raised a question, I did not state a fact, perhaps in your rush to fire back that important detail eluded you. The very people that you vilify on a daily basis were quick to present accurate information, even if it did not benefit their agenda. You could learn a lot from that.

I do like your comment about the importance of " connecting the dots", I think its an exercise which will be undertaken with HMRC, Action Fraud, the ASA, trading standards and more. I guess with your dot to dot book experiences as a child, you took your own and much " better" path, drawing your own pictures, rather than following ascending numbers, as you, as always, know best.

I did notice that you are having involuntary body spasms or feel the need to pretend to headbutt your camera after your lame tiresome and egotistical " you have been wheelered" sign off. I can see you are frightened and this is manifesting itself in denial, false laughter, lies, and suppressed rage. Before this gets too much for you, please don't self medicate with your smorgasbord of illegal drugs, just go and get the professional help you need.

Would it now be terrible and a bit cheeky of me to question if you trained a " Dunning Kruger" in your long career? Just a little " connect the dots" for you in your decade long " nutritional science" googling/research.

The next time you say " you have been Wheelered" remember that it is nothing more than the nagging doubt in your head saying " I am broken, I need help". Please address your issues for yourself and for others and make that your authentic success story, and if you do, I will applaud your brave decision.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
No he never owned a gym or was at a gym in that name.

He had a small group of PTs working with him that went into gyms and trained clients under Life Changing Fitness but as actual ownership no. I don't know if you'll believe this but.... He wasn't liked in certain gyms in the area he used to live.
Thank you 😊

That's very interesting as LCF Ltd gym were 1st registered as a company in December 2011, one female Director only (& she's not associated with any other companies then or later). Accounts filed for period to 31.12.2012 show them already as a dormant company & so shouldn't have been trading. They were finally dissolved 16.01.2018.

Feels like he was just using their name, (without permission wouldn't be any surprise), for the time he was reasonably successful doing personal training & likely they didn't object as already a dormant company.

It's not stated clearly anywhere but in practice he's been Daniel Wheeler Limited trading as LCF for years, probably from when he 1st registered DW Ltd 24.07.2012. Which is OK providing the original LCF Ltd didn't object.

All a bit odd!

Reactions: 10
Well, it seems the Delightful head has ruffled some feathers today.

Another message from someone who confirms that LCF bears no resemblence to the 8020 Lifestyle Scam.

This was LCF - I had a little mooch about and if I am greatly mistaken I can't find any reference to Trust The Process, Eat More Move More or #You'veBeenWheelered...

www.danielwheeler.co.uk

(screenshots shared with consent - thank you! 😘)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I really hope that people can see through his false advertising and understand that the people in those photos were not watching walk with Wheeler every morning and going for a walk in the afternoon - they are working out in a gym everyday and weighing portions of chicken in the morning.

I mean he is the epitome of lazy.

Walk With Wheeler ( while he sits on his arse!)

As with everything he does though, don't do as he does, do as he says 🙄
I don't think there is an issue with wanting to work less for more money - we all want to do that and its smart (IMO) he just has no idea how to do it properly. Unfortunately for Dan doing it properly still involves work ethic and professionalism and he doesn't have any of either.

Spot on 🙌
I’ve seen videos from Joe about how he put years of graft in to get where he is today. His PE with Joe during lockdown was amazing for tens of thousands of people across the world and he did it all for free. Remember he gave all the proceeds from his social engagement to the NHS.
What does DW do? Not a damn thing and yet NOW he wants to help the heroes of the NHS? Are those the ones you’ve criticised regularly for misdiagnosing all the diseases you know so much about or how Covid isn’t f@£king real? And now you want them to be the hand that feeds you?! Joe has more integrity in one of the full hairs on his (not) receding head than you have in your entire body. You’re not a patch on the man he is.
Alpha my arse.
Go away and remain Dr Quinn medicine woman you idiot.
I missed the NHS thing! what a cheek 😳 thought he hated doctors - or does he not realise they are part of the NHS 🙄

Apart from the fact DW couldn't have committed to doing PE every morning for months, it would have fizzled out after one session - he can't be marketed to the mainstream in the way Joe Wicks can. JW doesn't swear, doesn't make vulagar statements about women, doesn't constantly use inuendo. If you want to do all those things you are going to limit your appeal.
Incidentally, I just looked up Joe Wicks' age and he is the exact same age as Dan 🤯 a good advert for healthy living if ever I saw one, dan looks old enough to be his dad!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
At some point in their lives everyone emotionally/stress eats, whether they’re obese, straight sized or thin, it’s just something everyone does at some point so why is he constantly saying that it’s the root cause of everyone with a weight problem? If it was the cause then everyone would be overweight. I just wish he would humble himself enough to gain some up to date knowledge and information, the thinking and the science moves on so quickly and his knowledge is so dated. People with a real passion as he says he has are constantly learning and evolving, he’s still saying the same tit he’s said for 12 yrs. Instead of wasting time trying to become famous for playing a game he’d be better served reading some up to date journals and papers. Liam at Rebelfit is an annoying prick, but give him his due he’s a voracious reader and is forever giving out new and fresh information.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Dear Daniel

I see one of your consistent traits is showing its head again.

Being selective with the truth/choosing a false narrative was probably learned as a child and that little child inside your head is still crying and manipulating, you can get real help for your issues rather than your plethora of crutches including drugs, hangers-on/enablers, and an overriding need to manipulate the public to give you that feeling of control that perhaps you yearned for as a little boy.

It was me who raised a question yesterday " There is a Mike Ward on Daily Mail online talking about weight loss, maybe a coincidence. Hard to tell if they look the same" . As you can read from that statement, I was unsure so unlike you, I went to look for evidence before making a claim.

Some very helpful people on this platform corrected me politely and quickly. It would appear that though many are annoyed with your dubious business, they all wish to work with the truth, with transparency, and with fairness. I raised a question, I did not state a fact, perhaps in your rush to fire back that important detail eluded you. The very people that you vilify on a daily basis were quick to present accurate information, even if it did not benefit their agenda. You could learn a lot from that.

I do like your comment about the importance of " connecting the dots", I think its an exercise which will be undertaken with HMRC, Action Fraud, the ASA, trading standards and more. I guess with your dot to dot book experiences as a child, you took your own and much " better" path, drawing your own pictures, rather than following ascending numbers, as you, as always, know best.

I did notice that you are having involuntary body spasms or feel the need to pretend to headbutt your camera after your lame tiresome and egotistical " you have been wheelered" sign off. I can see you are frightened and this is manifesting itself in denial, false laughter, lies, and suppressed rage. Before this gets too much for you, please don't self medicate with your smorgasbord of illegal drugs, just go and get the professional help you need.

Would it now be terrible and a bit cheeky of me to question if you trained a " Dunning Kruger" in your long career? Just a little " connect the dots" for you in your decade long " nutritional science" googling/research.

The next time you say " you have been Wheelered" remember that it is nothing more than the nagging doubt in your head saying " I am broken, I need help". Please address your issues for yourself and for others and make that your authentic success story, and if you do, I will applaud your brave decision.
That my friend, is truly epic! 👌👏❤

Great insight into the twisted little mind of Whanker Boy, a deeply unpleasant place to be & he's welcome to it...

• Heart
Another person from LCF days has been in touch.

Another person confirms that it was nothing like 8020 at all.

Another person backing up our theory that Wheeler is a twit and needs stopping, and that's why they have been in touch.

This person has been ever so helpful and has given me documentation for the plan as it was when it was LCF.

Extremely detailed - duck all like that Google measurements spreadsheet that he couldn't be arsed reading.

He told them what to eat, what days to train (and what they should do on each day) and had them measuring weekly and weighing daily!

Seeing this proves that he did have his head screwed on at one point - these screenshots are only a small snapshot of quite comprehensive documents.

These people on those testimonials followed something similar (but bespoke to them)

How on earth he can claim those new testimonials are anything to do with 8020 is beyond me.

His TT said that those people had followed his coaching principles at the time. I get that, but he should be clear that those people coached with him years ago under a different business and he certainly shouldn't be putting 8020 above their heads!

( all screenshots shared with consent, thank you!)

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Christ on a bike! Just wow! How does he think he can get away with this?!

Even some of that was copied as on Trans Fats it refers to FDA labelling which is just USA & the foods listed are USA common names, chips for crisps etc. Lazy fecker couldn't even be bothered back then!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
32 videos posted to TT today, 32! 😳 he's sat on the toilet in his last one just posted. Seriously?! But he has the brass neck to say this...
Is he ever a problem?

Also 273 but Facebook is plus 12? Has he culled 12 to have a fresher victim group.

Mike was just becoming a PT. He hired DW to get into shape if I remember rightly for a photoshoot then he became the "Northern PT" for LCF. He wasn't around that long I don't think.
The bit to focus on is how he is perniciously conflating that Mikes programme is available to you for £25 and thats its even better as hes even better (Im 4 pages behind if this already said).
So the live morning step classes; boxing; weight training and imminent dance and yoga classes are all in the academy are they chinny chin chin?! bleeping hell the blatant lies! He makes Boris sound like mother Theresa in comparison ! 😂
What does he comprehend "free" to mean?

So this guy lost over 3lb a week for 12 weeks, now am I right to believe he would need to be in a Daily calorie deficit of 1500 cals, that’s 10,500 a week? But 80/20 is high cals, so his movement must of been a marathon a day? But at 15,000 km in 12 weeks thats 110 miles a day! So recap, 80/20 high cals and run 4 marathons a day, I may of misunderstood all of this 🤣
No, only if the 3lbs were purely body fat and from the looks of the previous plans cardio and weights were in 6x a week too. But he doesnt weigh anyone anyway.

He’s now done a video replying to this comment.
Firstly - tutting - oh I wonder who posted this comment? - A profile with no posts, no followers…..
Then Saying - all the testimonials were all his clients, his business, his 80/20 coaching methods and principles
What does an accounts following have to do with the validity of a question Daniel? Is your cap red? TROLL!
Steve Rowland with the little thumbs up as he's run and told DW we have caught him out AGAIN. Good little dog Steve. Still not employed by Dan. Still wishing you was. Still Pathetic. Sad sad man.
Hes says its the best plan on the market; why are you not like Mike, Steve? This is why he wont accept you to the bosom, yours arent the kind that can house him.
That is exactly it. Not everyone wants fully tailored plans and workout routines. That sounds like graft (and it is) Dan knows loads of people want the magic answer, the holy grail, and he offers it by saying ‘eat what you want, even eat more, and still lose weight!’

He preys on people who are low and need a solution. Dare I say it he uses the mental health card so he has an association with them, so they almost feel charitable towards him

I’m glad he’s reading these the utter cockwomble

I was thinking how TT is quite appropriate for him because TICK TOCK TICK TOCK the net is closing in on Danny Boy
its mad how hes still peddling the idea that people arent losing weighr
This is quite incredible...

It sounds like his LCF business did quite well at the time and was a pretty successful plan for many people looking at all the results and previous testimonials... Why didn't he just continue with following that business model? Surely he'd be doing really well by now and most of us probably would have no idea who he is and would just be getting on with our lives unaffected by him 🤷‍♀️ what actually happened to that business? Because it sounds way more legitimate than the scam he is peddling now... I am sure this has already been covered by someone at some point. There's just a lot to keep track of here 😄
Because effectively it was about £75 a month. And he needed to actually do things. So stack em high give em less charge em less..££££

Funny Whanker hates accounts with no followers etc when they question him...but not when they support him 🤔

View attachment 1020175
Just checked this myself seconds before, almost unbelievable but when you want to believe the same rules don't apply.
Another person from LCF days has been in touch.

Another person confirms that it was nothing like 8020 at all.

Another person backing up our theory that Wheeler is a twit and needs stopping, and that's why they have been in touch.

This person has been ever so helpful and has given me documentation for the plan as it was when it was LCF.

Extremely detailed - duck all like that Google measurements spreadsheet that he couldn't be arsed reading.

He told them what to eat, what days to train (and what they should do on each day) and had them measuring weekly and weighing daily!

Seeing this proves that he did have his head screwed on at one point - these screenshots are only a small snapshot of quite comprehensive documents.

These people on those testimonials followed something similar (but bespoke to them)

How on earth he can claim those new testimonials are anything to do with 8020 is beyond me.

His TT said that those people had followed his coaching principles at the time. I get that, but he should be clear that those people coached with him years ago under a different business and he certainly shouldn't be putting 8020 above their heads!

( all screenshots shared with consent, thank you!)
Oily coffee and BCAAs, even then he had heavily influence outside of science.

At some point in their lives everyone emotionally/stress eats, whether they’re obese, straight sized or thin, it’s just something everyone does at some point so why is he constantly saying that it’s the root cause of everyone with a weight problem? If it was the cause then everyone would be overweight. I just wish he would humble himself enough to gain some up to date knowledge and information, the thinking and the science moves on so quickly and his knowledge is so dated. People with a real passion as he says he has are constantly learning and evolving, he’s still saying the same tit he’s said for 12 yrs. Instead of wasting time trying to become famous for playing a game he’d be better served reading some up to date journals and papers. Liam at Rebelfit is an annoying prick, but give him his due he’s a voracious reader and is forever giving out new and fresh information.
Thin/slim people dont have trauma...

Reactions: 12
Thank you 😊

That's very interesting as LCF Ltd gym were 1st registered as a company in December 2011, one female Director only (& she's not associated with any other companies then or later). Accounts filed for period to 31.12.2012 show them already as a dormant company & so shouldn't have been trading. They were finally dissolved 16.01.2018.

Feels like he was just using their name, (without permission wouldn't be any surprise), for the time he was reasonably successful doing personal training & likely they didn't object as already a dormant company.

It's not stated clearly anywhere but in practice he's been Daniel Wheeler Limited trading as LCF for years, probably from when he 1st registered DW Ltd 24.07.2012. Which is OK providing the original LCF Ltd didn't object.

All a bit odd!
Yeah he's probably just nicked the name. He didn't live in West Sussex back then. I'm gonna say he lived in Kingston upon Thames when I first came across him.

Reactions: 8
Christ on a bike! Just wow! How does he think he can get away with this?!

Even some of that was copied as on Trans Fats it refers to FDA labelling which is just USA & the foods listed are USA common names, chips for crisps etc. Lazy fecker couldn't even be bothered back then!
Sunflower oil

270 in group hes definitely culling the herd

• Wow
Yep - going through and culling non-paying members I suspect.
……thing is there’s plenty of 👀 still left in there, so keep culling away Wheeler you’ll never find some of us 😎😁

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow, at this rate he'll be down in the 100's soon. And still the mole will be there!

• Haha
🗣265! 😳 what's occurring?! 🤔
Kaz gave a very strong warning today on the live that if people don’t hurry up and join before the offer ends in 4 days they will have to join the waiting list as they are not going to go above 1000 members. I spat my coffee out 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
🗣265! 😳 what's occurring?! 🤔
looks like they are clearing out non paying members, trying to find a mole/moles and stop things from being leaked most likely

Kaz gave a very strong warning today on the live that if people don’t hurry up and join before the offer ends in 4 days they will have to join the waiting list as they are not going to go above 1000 members. I spat my coffee out 😂😂
lol desperation station, if and i hope it never happens but could you imagine an influx of newbies joining and Dan saying 'no more we said cap at 1000' hell would freeze over before he didnt take someones money or put them on a waitlist

• Haha
Lol it’s now at 260; whanker must be HATING the fact his true membership numbers are going to have to be revealed as they hunt the trolly c**ts 😂I’m now taking bets roll up roll up how low will it go?’ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.