Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#1 checking in. Sorry I didn't get chance to do the new thread...

Who fancies doing the recap?!

Reactions: 11
#4 checking in with my usual “I’m damn proud of each and every one of us” posts. Years ago when I was a victim of Whankers I could never have dreamed of a group like this and it can’t be said enough what amazing people we are, special shoutouts to all the apologisers and all the apology acceptors, you are amazing human beings and just shows what happens when people talk, listen and understand each other’s point of view. There is true reflection and growth in here, something Whanker just pays lip service to and can never hope to understand or achieve because he will not be humble enough, sober enough or care enough to try.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
#4 checking in with my usual “I’m damn proud of each and every one of us” posts. Years ago when I was a victim of Whankers I could never have dreamed of a group like this and it can’t be said enough what amazing people we are, special shoutouts to all the apologisers and all the apology acceptors, you are amazing human beings and just shows what happens when people talk, listen and understand each other’s point of view. There is true reflection and growth in here, something Whanker just pays lip service to and can never hope to understand or achieve because he will not be humble enough, sober enough or care enough to try.
All of this! It still amazes me how we have got to this point... 175 members - all sharing common ground yet all so supportive of one another.

We have seen big names come forward. We have seen apologies made (and accepted) and we have seen genuine concern, both for Wheeler himself, and for one another.

Quite how he can still call us trolls after he has seen his own staff join us is laughable. We have given him business advice, that he has implemented, and we have called things in here way before they have actually happened.

It suits him to call us trolls and view us in a negative light, but honestly, the positivity in here is head and shoulders above whatever he can ever offer in the Academy.

Hes all about himself, and as we well know, there's no I in TEAM.

We have so many members because we have stood together. As we have grown we have shown there is safety in numbers. People know TCHQ aren't the people he paints us out to be.

Keep being awesome everyone - team work makes the dream work!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Soooooo many contradictions in the lives today! He’s now saying you have to ‘work/earn’ food, despite having allllllllll this experience in nutrition 🤔 he’s now walking to the shop to earn his energy drink rather than just getting one of the many he has in the fridge.

Said yesterday about not checking his phone first thing in the morning and how damaging social media is etc but then proceeded to show everyone the YouTube videos he’s watched this morning whilst he was telling us all about his morning routine.

Then started to talk about his ‘chilled Sundays’ that’s the only day he smokes weed, chills out, comes up with great ideas, blah blah blah. Less than 2 mins later he says he smoked it last night and came up with a great idea. Last night was Saturday? So not just stoner Sundays then?

We nearly heard all about these new ideas as he said he would share all if he got enough people wanting to know, it was mentioned again so I’m guessing that means no one was bothered 😂

Same names again on the lives, steph os, Julia etc, he’s talking to the same people who have nothing to say, no questions to ask, no agenda as usual so the lives were just pointless waffle.

I for one, cannot wait for tomorrow, the start of his new timetable, his big relaunch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
#47 checking in. I can’t believe he’s still giving out content - to us obviously, not his paying customers! 😂

• Haha
Soooooo many contradictions in the lives today! He’s now saying you have to ‘work/earn’ food, despite having allllllllll this experience in nutrition 🤔 he’s now walking to the shop to earn his energy drink rather than just getting one of the many he has in the fridge.

Said yesterday about not checking his phone first thing in the morning and how damaging social media is etc but then proceeded to show everyone the YouTube videos he’s watched this morning whilst he was telling us all about his morning routine.

Then started to talk about his ‘chilled Sundays’ that’s the only day he smokes weed, chills out, comes up with great ideas, blah blah blah. Less than 2 mins later he says he smoked it last night and came up with a great idea. Last night was Saturday? So not just stoner Sundays then?

We nearly heard all about these new ideas as he said he would share all if he got enough people wanting to know, it was mentioned again so I’m guessing that means no one was bothered 😂

Same names again on the lives, steph os, Julia etc, he’s talking to the same people who have nothing to say, no questions to ask, no agenda as usual so the lives were just pointless waffle.

I for one, cannot wait for tomorrow, the start of his new timetable, his big relaunch!
I genuinely think he likes the sound of his own voice!

Reactions: 12

So he’s not even trying to be sober then? Still smoking weed, still drinking energy drinks, still drinking alcohol. Wonder what step he’s on?

Also, “earning” food is a disgraceful thing to say and suggest people do, it’s disordered eating at best and at worst leads to eating disorders. How the duck is he claiming he can help people when this is his advice?

Reactions: 19
I'll do a brief recap - anything I miss, feel free to add.

Dan has only done a handful of walk wheeler episodes where he actually walked.
He got an infection in his leg.
His amazing new ideas/content is very far from new, even further than second hand.
The lives are more of a news of the week chat show because there isn't anyone there to ask any nutrition/fitness questions.
His 12 step recovery went like this - 1 2 miss a few, another uncompleted task. (The boxing training has gone in the same direction too)
He is playing COD late at night and wants his paying members to watch.
Kaz has made him a pwetty pink timetable that we know will come to nothing.
He is at the start of the manic phase with his self diagnosed bipolar.
His ex staff have seen the light and there's more of them here than he has on his team.

You've all been amazing at pointing out his lies, predicting the future, dropping in the business tips and most of all, standing your ground 👏
He's had more leavers than new sign ups so all of your hard work is definitely paying off.

Love to you all 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 27
No 85 checking in.. wtf does he mean earn food? I thought the ethos of his plan was eat anything within you cal allocation … is he now changing his plan? 🤣

• Haha
No 85 checking in.. wtf does he mean earn food? I thought the ethos of his plan was eat anything within you cal allocation … is he now changing his plan? 🤣
Well if he has to earn his food it looks like hes about to get bigger...!

Jokes apart, he really shouldn't be saying things like that when the people who have gone to him for help most likely have issues surrounding food!!

I'll do a brief recap - anything I miss, feel free to add.

Dan has only done a handful of walk wheeler episodes where he actually walked.
He got an infection in his leg.
His amazing new ideas/content is very far from new, even further than second hand.
The lives are more of a news of the week chat show because there isn't anyone there to ask any nutrition/fitness questions.
His 12 step recovery went like this - 1 2 miss a few, another uncompleted task. (The boxing training has gone in the same direction too)
He is playing COD late at night and wants his paying members to watch.
Kaz has made him a pwetty pink timetable that we know will come to nothing.
He is at the start of the manic phase with his self diagnosed bipolar.
His ex staff have seen the light and there's more of them here than he has on his team.

You've all been amazing at pointing out his lies, predicting the future, dropping in the business tips and most of all, standing your ground 👏
He's had more leavers than new sign ups so all of your hard work is definitely paying off.

Love to you all 🥰
Great recap! People can also check out the wiki (pink button at the top) for an overall summary of his degenerate behavior over the years.

Not gonna lie, part of me looks forward to seeing what depravity he will next unleash! I do hope this group continues to help people see the truth and avoid being harmed by him.

• Heart
#92 checking in....

My big question, for the start of a new thread - when you do nothing all day, and lockdown is all but over, why are you not back in the gym DW? Being a PT/working on your fitness for the boxing/training for strong man... just doing something?

Like I don't get it, you are now just a scrounger, one who is piling the pounds on at that...

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.