Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
except I say *or* mean that only misogynists follow them. Which is what I explained.
But anyway.
Yeah, if you're going to be pedantic you're going to have to show me where I said you did?

You said lots of peterson/rogen and how despicable they are. But that doesn't mean you actually said people who listened to them are despicable too.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, if you're going to be pedantic you're going to have to show me where I said you did?

You said lots of peterson/rogen and how despicable they are. But that doesn't mean you actually said people who listened to them are despicable too.
No.
Here to talk wheeler.
have a lovely day.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hmmm my pink timetable informs me there is morning motavation today…where is my MOTAVATION gang? Legends? Bear with us..plus Dine with Dan…did this occur? It’s very hard to stay motavated under these circumstance gang/dude/legends you know. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hmmm my pink timetable informs me there is morning motavation today…where is my MOTAVATION gang? Legends? Bear with us..plus Dine with Dan…did this occur? It’s very hard to stay motavated under these circumstance gang/dude/legends you know. 😂
Ah yes the time table!!
I take it the dine with Dan didn’t happen?
And what about read with wheeler? 😆 couldn’t even get through one week of the new revitalised plan- how funny

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The guy is a car crash we all know that. Has all these (somewhat crap) ideas of how to cultivate interest (extract money from gullible people) and can’t even stick to the plan because it’s too much like hard work… he says he’s got his steps in every day. I challenge him to show the output from his phone or whatever showing 10k every day. I’ll wait…. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The guy is a car crash we all know that. Has all these (somewhat crap) ideas of how to cultivate interest (extract money from gullible people) and can’t even stick to the plan because it’s too much like hard work… he says he’s got his steps in every day. I challenge him to show the output from his phone or whatever showing 10k every day. I’ll wait…. 😂
Exactly. He makes a habit of always trying to prove other people wrong. Show us yer steps Wheeler!

Reactions: 12
Is the guy capable of making a comment without some sleazy reference? 🙄
I still find it very odd he has like 220k followers on TT, get views of his latest expert ‘content’ only gets a few hundred views and only a handful of comments… can you buy followers on TT? 😂🤔
TT is the easiest platform to grow on, you can go viral easily, YT is the hardest, but you can pay to boost a post like you can on Fb, hackers can get you more followers but that causes other problems and costs!! Your content is key, but like having lots of lottery tickets, the more content you post a day the more chance you get to get a viral, it only takes one, that’s why you see a 30 video post day, vids that cause debates and triggers will help, also you might get an old vid go viral so when people look at new vids and only see avg 1000 views you can’t see 1M view vid from last month etc just scroll down and you will see

Reactions: 13
TT is the easiest platform to grow on, you can go viral easily, YT is the hardest, but you can pay to boost a post like you can on Fb, hackers can get you more followers but that causes other problems and costs!! Your content is key, but like having lots of lottery tickets, the more content you post a day the more chance you get to get a viral, it only takes one, that’s why you see a 30 video post day, vids that cause debates and triggers will help, also you might get an old vid go viral so when people look at new vids and only see avg 1000 views you can’t see 1M view vid from last month etc just scroll down and you will see

So what you are basically saying is, Wheeler is posting all these TTs and gaining no traction because hes tit?! 🤣

All jokes apart, he lost a good 'un in you. Journey aside, you are lot more clued up and social media savvy than he he ever will be and he could have learnt a trick or two from you.

Then again, maybe not. I can bet he wouldn't have wanted to listen to someone who knew more on a subject than he did.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Is the guy capable of making a comment without some sleazy reference? 🙄
I still find it very odd he has like 220k followers on TT, get views of his latest expert ‘content’ only gets a few hundred views and only a handful of comments… can you buy followers on TT? 😂🤔
He absolutely buys TT followers. You see them regularly fall off in multiples of 100.

Reactions: 8
So what you are basically saying is, Wheeler is posting all these TTs and gaining no traction because hes tit?! 🤣

All jokes apart, he lost a good 'un in you. Journey aside, you are lot more clued up and social media savvy than he he ever will be and he could have learnt a trick or two from you.

Then again, maybe not. I can bet he wouldn't have wanted to listen to someone who knew more on a subject than he did.
It is laughable when they said they beat the algorithm with 10 comments, when the community behind most big name brands and celebrities on social media with all their connections battle against it, he never listened to anything I said and my graft was dismissed as was the other person who I worked with on his socials, I have over 2M followers on Facebook on pages people don’t know I own, and I work for big names too, but ya know, as he posted out to his followers, he did so much for me, and it was not getting returned, i can’t wait till it’s my turn for me to set the record straight

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It is laughable when they said they beat the algorithm with 10 comments, when the community behind most big name brands and celebrities on social media with all their connections battle against it, he never listened to anything I said and my graft was dismissed as was the other person who I worked with on his socials, I have over 2M followers on Facebook on pages people don’t know I own, and I work for big names too, but ya know, as he posted out to his followers, he did so much for me, and it was not getting returned, i can’t wait till it’s my turn for me to set the record straight
Yep, we know you didn't put the effort in Mr Jones 😂

Nobody gets any recognition. He uses and abuses everyone. Once he's got what he needs, they are cast aside. A pattern that has repeated itself many times over.

He is the common denominator, yet he's not the problem, remember. 🙄

All in good time fella, all in good time 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just because I’m nosey, why are you waiting? Im sure there’s a good reason but im intrigued ❤

Reactions: 13
If this really is the one and only DJ then I’m pleasantly surprised to see you in here…! 👍🏼 🏋🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 10
We can’t wait for you to do that either …….. it’s gonna be worth the wait.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.