Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beehaffy

(Long term lurker, no number) New content? Latest TikTok with the overweight dog analogy was taken from James Smith who said it 2019.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

DWsBestMate

IMG_20220126_104221.jpg
IMG_20220126_104251.jpg
IMG_20220126_104314.jpg
IMG_20220126_104338.jpg

All 4 of these gentlemen being paraded as 80/20 clients are all LIFE CHANGING FITNESS CLIENTS pre 2015... That's right 7 years ago. Daniel Cody was one of DW first ever clients and I mean from the start 2013 id say . The diet plan used was a LOW calorie HIGH exercise plan. With 5 gym sessions a week. Strict tailored diets. Not the 80/20 plan one bit. This is massively misleading to the new members of public he's going to scam. There are more who definitely did not do the 80/20 diet on there and infact I'm going to say all was pre 80/20 and between 2013 and 2017. This guy needs stopping however we can. Whatever way we can.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

wermat-ryhnep-0Dusgo

Chatty Member
Shall we predict tomorrows walk with wheeler.

“f*k sake, sorry gang, technical issues..

Just drinking my energy drink..

Ey up Jen..

How’s it going Julia..

Sully mate, get your arse out of bed..

Rowlaaaaaaaand..

Cleverlyyyyyyy..

Right gang get your questions in, how can I help you today?..

Seany boy what did you get up to last night?

Get your questions in gang but I will prioritise my academy.

Ey up Jen…

Tall man, sup dude…

Get your questions in gang..”

And repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

anon19801980

The underlying message in this advert is that fat = bad wife, mother, daughter and that losing weight remedies this. That’s an utterly f@%king despicable narrative to use and is a perfect example of how he exploits the vulnerable.
You’re ALWAYS worth much, much more than a number on a scale or a measurement on a tape measure and it should NEVER define you as a wife, mother or daughter with the notion that losing weight makes you somehow “better”.
They’ve let other woman down and more importantly they’ve let themselves down with what they’ve said.
He’s just too stupid to realise it.

• Heart

Debs98

The original is still on his BFNG Facebook page, too big for me to upload here unfortunately.
I got this interesting screenshot though, he had several tabs open, one being this one for a photoshop app 'photopea' ..... now I wonder what he's been busy photoshopping? 🤔

Our lovely Marcus gave him a rinsing during that disgusting live - hopefully you can read the comments here Dan if you blocked them at the time...

IMG-20220130-WA0021.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
I started 8th March, I was added to the academy but not the plan (website) until 11th of June, I did not know about the vip plans £££ until I worked on the business side of things, by August I had seen a lot that I did not agree with, I wanted out but carried on, late September on holiday I had my eyes opened, people here were taking the piss out of me and Carla in the pool, I was sent screenshots of what was being said, so I finally came over to have a look myself, amongst the piss taking I saw how people were treated lost £££ no support etc and i believed them because of what I had seen personally, after holiday I got back to my routine, so Oct 15th he arranged to meet me at his gym, I turned up and he forgot about me! so he said come to mine and we went for a walk, now although that’s having pt training I wanted to go to the gym, 5 hr round trip to walk, I could do that at home, so because I’m not confrontational I said it’s ok mate see you next week, when I saw Richie he said let’s get you to a Strongman gym, so on Oct 20th we went to a strongman gym and the owner Daz was amazing, rich has no arms and there was a ex military guy with no legs training, we just fitted in so well, we asked if it’s ok to film in the gym and Daz said yes if you tag him in the posts, gym went really well, I loved it and they help Richie improvise and adapt to train with me, so on Oct 21st I got a message are we still on for tomorrow, and I said yes meet you at 11am at the gym, so on Oct 22nd I got up at 5am done my work online, done my measurements and weigh in (naughty) and sent body vid 7:50am, I left for the school run at 8:15am and then the drive down to Burwash, when I got to the Gym I saw he sent a message at 9am to say “have I left yet” I replied at 10:47am “I’m at the gym” and again he was a no show, so I went for another walk because he was “ill” and again I just said yeah that’s ok no worries, driving home I thought fuck this, on these walks it was mainly about him and why he’s on a break from the company and social media because of the trolls! (But when I asked for a break I got cancelled!) who is supporting who here, so the following week I had a letter come through the post that said Die Fatt Dann #youvebeenwheelered and my kids saw it, now I’m not blaming anyone for this, shit happens, SC maps show where I am 24/7 so could be anyone, but it caused my family stress, and I was getting shit online and so where my kids, I did not want to leave them so when he messaged to say “Friday Pal?” I politely said no and briefly said what happened, and well you know the rest because he posted it on TT, I was angry about the weights because he did give me them when he bought all new stuff, when he said to me take the rower home, he said “But you can’t keep that tho it’s worth a lot of money”, maybe it was the one he broken the world record on, but receipts are on his vids you can see the change to the new equipment, that was the only post I made and he then made it look like he did SO MUCH FOR DAN JONES, anyway, as I said I asked for a break, he made it permanent, I believe in my opinion he thought because I was giving credit to Daz Gym on TT he thought I was moving to a new pt, so cut me off first, he did try to call me a few times but I ignored him because from experience he never listens and blames everyone else, sent a voice note to me that he addressed the departure in the academy and it was positive and I replied positively, BUT LATER SAW THE VIDEO “ A BAD THING A NEGATIVE THING IS DAN JONES IS NO LONGER 8020 “ and was like you cunt, how did you think I would not see this!!! he did keep calling Carla and asked her to get me to call him, LETS DO A CHRISTMAS MEAL once he realised he caused a shit show on social media and people did not agree with him dropping me, he should of kept it quiet and private, but No he wanted to show the world in failed 8020 and not the other way round, and we all know Carla ain’t one for not saying how it is and he did not like that at all, his threats to me and my family are why I have left it for now, and the same reason people don’t want to go head to head with it all, this is just to explain how I felt, but at the time I was very angry but conducted my self well on social media, I never waste my time trying to change peoples views on me, I never argue with people either, I make fun or light of situationsThank you for reading this.

ps Yes I gave my strongman TT that I used to promo 80/20 account to FP and the claims that Carla had fake accounts trolling him are Not True she would not hide behind anyone and is not on TT.

I am so glad you took the time to have a good read and realise that we aren't the trolls he makes us out to be.

You took a lot of crap from people when Wheeler went AWOL but I never once heard you bad mouth him. He doesn't get his own way and he spat his dummy out like the child he is.

I am so glad you are away from him, and I am happy you are now one of us. You seem really happy with your journey - Liam/Richie and Daz have been a huge positive influence on you and long may it last.

Although I do have to ask- I wonder if his podcast ideas have been ressurected after hes seen you and Richie in action? You two are hilarious and we all know he hasn't had a single original idea of his own!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Emj7969

Chatty Member
I don’t know where to start about Hilsborough.

He’s called it an accident.
He’s said a good decision (to open the gates) had unfortunate consequences.
He’s trying to make out that Kelvin McKenzie (he called him Kevin) decided to slander the Liverpool fans because he’s a Milwall fan.
Compensation and a child being worth more, there were children who died! He’s got no clue. The families weren’t after compensation, they wanted their loved ones names cleared from any blame and the death certificates to have the correct cause of death. The acknowledgment that many would have lived if the right decisions had been made after the crush.

Why on Earth is he talking about money. What an ignorant man.
I live really close to Liverpool and they’re my team ………. And I have NO WORDS for to describe the absolute vile words he has spoken about this today.
This rubbish needs to be shared. He’s an adult who claims to be educated. To not know what Hillsborough was ……….. shows how self absorbed he is.

And NO …… money does not mitigate grief and loss. And NO - the families weren’t seeking cash …….. it’s justice they wanted. 97 lives lost - families destroyed. The opening of the gates was a poor decision - but the problem was the cover up and the lies afterwards.

The Sun was a huge part of that - and barely anyone in Liverpool reads the Sun since. They lied about fans seeing on one another, stealing from the dying and injured - and blamed them for charging inside. The police lost control - and that was tragic ……. But the justice sought is as much about the lies and cover up as anything.

What he has said is inexcusable

I'm genuinely enraged at his summary of Hillsborough! I was watching that football match that day (from home) I watched it play out, I saw the newspapers the following day with close up, totally inappropriate, photos of people (men, women, children) pressed up against the fences, dying 💔.... the headlines that blamed the victims for the atrocity carried the most disgusting slurs.... there were lies, cover ups you name it, and all the families ever wanted was justice, and the names of their innocent loved ones cleared- they didn't want money!!
Dan wheeler needs to educate himself, either that or I challenge him to take his ill researched summary to the people of Liverpool and see how well it goes down there. He is a moron! 👊 JFT97 💞
🙌🙌🙌🙌 YES JFT97

• Heart
  • Angry

itsme!1983

Ffs whanker now the pink timetable isn’t going to plan already; how do you expect me to stay MOTAVATED?!?!?! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

shocktiludrop

VIP Member
Why should it be subject to engagement? People have paid for this. If it’s just one person then surely it should still be done.

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
He really is that dodgy car salesman isn't he?

Charismatic to a fault, yet slimy at the same time. Says all the right words to make you part with your cash.

He's that dodgy car salesman that knows full well that hes selling you a rust bucket but will dress it up by any means necessary as long as you believe him. Once he's got your cash zero fucks are given and once you complain its "sold as seen mate"

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Personally contacting and speaking to over 100 of my members… (really well knock me down with a feather you’ve actually done some work and seeking praise for it. do you have over 100 paying members then? Should the other 160 in the academy expect calls/emails Monday and Tuesday then)
Or are you counting a post in the academy as contact?
He hasn't called 100 people cos there aren't 100 paying members.

He hasn't walked every day - he cancelled Walk with Wheeler cos hes fucking lazy. If he had been walking you can bet your bottom dollar he would be bragging and showing his steps as a way to stick two fingers up to us.

Yes, you spent time with Sams kids. If you call quality time telling her kids that you have both been inside their Mum then crack on. I dont know the situation regarding their father but if this cretin was around my kids I would be seriously worried. What an environment to have to live in?!

And he doesn't care about money?? Hahahahah that's the best joke of the week.

Mate, that's ALL you care about. Your desperation shows Dude.

• Heart

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
I left school with no qualifications, I had to google misogynist because I watch Joe rogan, I’m safe 🤣 I’m getting such a education here 🤣 I didn’t know what gaslighting or narcissistic was either, 🙏🏻 I’m just a bloke😃
I thought it was just me that used Google for all the big words 🤣🤣

I am sure there's one thing that we can all agree on though... He is a conman that needs stopping.

Have a fab day all x

• Heart
  • Haha

sofaz56

Little bit late in the day, but 👀👀have sent me this weeks pretty pink motavation spreadsheet...

Note that these are now subject to change, depending on engagement.

Kinda makes a mockery of things being filmed fot those that can't watch live really doesn't it? He clearly thinks nobody has a job these days!

(all shared with consent. Thank you 😘)
So basically by Wednesday he'll have spat the dummy out "because no one's engaging no one wants my helpppp 😭😭" and everything will be cancelled?

Reactions: 21