Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
caught up with some of the live this morning. Banging on about working out maintenance calories etc so why were so many of us put on the same big standard cal number? Why wasn’t peoples personal circumstances, exercise abilities etc used . Why weren’t the numbers tweaked like you’ve just said this morning aiding clients to find their correct maint calories.
Talk about plateaus I asked you on a live about a plateau 4 weeks no loss, give it another week you said! Could be water retention, time of the month. So many lies. You couldn’t manage all of this with 17 staff members how are you kaz and Sean going to manage this! Argh you talk a good talk I just hope people wake up to your scam soon

Reactions: 14
caught up with some of the live this morning. Banging on about working out maintenance calories etc so why were so many of us put on the same big standard cal number? Why wasn’t peoples personal circumstances, exercise abilities etc used . Why weren’t the numbers tweaked like you’ve just said this morning aiding clients to find their correct maint calories.
Talk about plateaus I asked you on a live about a plateau 4 weeks no loss, give it another week you said! Could be water retention, time of the month. So many lies. You couldn’t manage all of this with 17 staff members how are you kaz and Sean going to manage this! Argh you talk a good talk I just hope people wake up to your scam soon
Exactly! It felt like a con when I joined, and back then the academy had qualified fitness instructors, PTs, and Lois! its way worse now! 🤯

Reactions: 12
So not only breaking copyright laws with streaming music on his live but… laughing and joking how MJ is his “favourite pweirdo”

bleeping cretin

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Streaming music is a big no no - he needs a license for this.

He should know because he made the instructors use the license free music 🙄

Anyway, thanks Wheeler - that's another organisation that will know what you are upto - I have just sent an email to PPL PRS to let them know you are likely operating without a license...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So another tit show of a live where he ignores people asking questions because he'd rather play guess the lyrics with his lap dog...

IMG-20220124-WA0010.jpg
IMG-20220124-WA0009.jpg
IMG-20220124-WA0008.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Streaming music is a big no no - he needs a license for this.

He should know because he made the instructors use the license free music 🙄

Anyway, thanks Wheeler - that's another organisation that will know what you are upto - I have just sent an email to PPL PRS to let them know you are likely operating without a license...
Haha 'Dan made us use license free' lol, Dan had sweet f all to do with it, it was us that kept getting muted so we discussed between ourselves, we suggested zoom would be better, we could actually talk to members then, see them (for insurance purposes this would have helped too! Form etc), make it more personal and use proper music. It all fell on deaf ears

Haha 'Dan made us use license free' lol, Dan had sweet f all to do with it, it was us that kept getting muted so we discussed between ourselves, we suggested zoom would be better, we could actually talk to members then, see them (for insurance purposes this would have helped too! Form etc), make it more personal and use proper music. It all fell on deaf ears
Sorry @DansBarmyArmy sounds like I'm having a go at you! Obviously I'm not lol. Just giving him too much credit 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Exactly! It felt like a con when I joined, and back then the academy had qualified fitness instructors, PTs, and Lois! its way worse now! 🤯
Kaz is trying to be the new Lois but is aint happening is it? At least Lois cared about the members!
Sorry @DansBarmyArmy sounds like I'm having a go at you! Obviously I'm not lol. Just giving him too much credit 🤣
I just remembered seeing a comment about license free music... How silly of me to assume he would attempt to do something by the book and would leave it to others to sort 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So not only breaking copyright laws with streaming music on his live but… laughing and joking how MJ is his “favourite pweirdo”

bleeping cretin
You've beat me to it on the profile pic! 🤣 I was going to try & get my number up his nostrils! 🤭😂

(but as with many things in my world, I got distracted & completely forgot about it...🙈)

• Haha
You've beat me to it on the profile pic! 🤣 I was going to try & get my number up his nostrils! 🤭😂

(but as with many things in my world, I got distracted & completely forgot about it...🙈)
Ha ha ha amazing!! I’m amazed it’s taken me so long to do but then I have a real job (unlike DW) 😆😆😆 plenty of space on his chin for double digits 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
So another tit show of a live where he ignores people asking questions because he'd rather play guess the lyrics with his lap dog...

View attachment 1011730View attachment 1011731View attachment 1011732
This just sums him up, he's a complete joke! I looked in for 2 mins & he was playing some odd sounding comedy sketch (possibly? Couldn't really make it out) & giggling his head off. Just WTF is he doing?! 🤯

All good for us looking at the comments, but still getting sign ups, NHS special offer folk probably...😔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.