Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Dear Dan

I know you are reading, as you did try to modify your behaviour by not trying to headbutt the camera whilst saying your catchphrase, after a comment this week on TT. You see you can push that rage and fear downward so it doesn't make you look like a badly operated animatronic.

With that in mind, let's look at your attempts to recruit a psychologist and how this might go.

You might be aware of this and just in denial, but your company brand and personal brand is tarnished at best and toxic to the majority. No organisation has spewed forth that much nonsense, paid so few taxes, flip-flopped direction so much and survived. Your brand is now as fresh and appealing as a warm can of condensed milk left open in the midday sun.

It is not coming back, both your brand and the company closely match the " decline" phase seen in many products and services. You are now like a VHS video recorder, Sinclair C5, or fidget spinner. You know the score, the marketing basics " growth, maturity and then decline", except I would have to challenge your maturity stage in terms of product, service and your own cognitive ability which is more " Beavis and Butt Head" than a rising entrepreneur.

You are no longer able to recruit the best, as the best will read this and many other posts, before running for the hills!

If anyone was really good as a psychologist it will be a problem for you. You know that problem you have when people know more than you and the Dunning Kruger inside you feels like you are a little boy back at school being lectured by a nasty teacher. You struggle with others unless you are the font of all knowledge in the room. That struggle will manifest itself in undermining behaviour, vulgar adolescent jokes ( which you pass off as being direct) and suppressed rage. You will argue with them, blame them, they will leave and you will make a " poor me" video about it.

This is the David Van Day time of your career. Not appearing on Top of the Pops all cheekbones and nice hair, but the bit where you push a burger trolley around Brighton searching for a few quid, whilst stealing songs from Buck Fizz! Apologies to burger sellers everywhere!

Back to the psychology recruit. A " psychologist" is not a protected title, unlike "clinical psychologist" or " occupational psychologist", so you can find anyone with a two-hour course in Crystal Healing, Google Searching, NLP, water divining, tarot card reading, and pass them off as a psychologist. I am not knocking crystal healing, but it will not fit into the " 10 years of nutritional science" culture that you push with your googling skills and pseudoscience sound bites. Or maybe it will?

You should be looking for a BPS or APA member as a minimum but again, they are going to do their own research and probably run away when they find out what they are getting into.

Finally, I can't help myself, you mentioned on a TT that fad diets damaged your ability to produce testosterone.

Happy to be corrected but I thought treating yourself like a pin cushion for every variation of steroid available to create a fake/unsustainable body image caused you the problem. I could not find " steroid abuse" listed under " fad diet" anywhere in my extensive nutritional science research, you may know more than me as you have been googling for 10 years and I have only googled for 10 minutes.

A fad diet or eating plan is claimed to be one without "robust scientific evidence to support any claims", so can you remind us all which university or scientific body did you submit your leading-edge system/plan to? Is your plan evidence-based and peer-reviewed or cooked up in a backroom or motorhome like a Walter White crystal meth lab?

If you are the new psychologist in a few weeks time idly going through tattle messages, please read the following, no one will notice as Dan is probably talking about himself or sex or both.

Are you finding yourself sitting in a garage or living room with three others that possess the intellect, wit, and ability of three turnips in a field?

I can only suggest you mention you have left your laptop charger in the car, get yourself outside, hit the gas and get away as quickly as you can. HMRC, Action Fraud, the ASA and more are coming over the hill, and its best to leave the turnips to their last stand before a metaphorical cover is placed over the turnips and their webcams, just like you would place one over the cage of a noisy irritating budgie.

Thanks, Dan, now I know what the Urban Dictionary from 2013 says about " wheeler", " wheelered" I see has been added for 2021, second definition down.

"The dawning realization that you have been in the presence of a " wheeler", similar to "wheeler dealered" or "wheelering". Wheelered is the lasting feeling of being conned by a fake who has the audacity and stupidity to tell you that it has happened.
Zak: What is wrong with you ?
Alex: I have been wheelered, he has changed my life
Zak: For the better, in a good way?
Alex: No, not in a good way. I was promised so much and go so little, I truly feel wheelered., but that wheeler will not do it again."

Dan your catchphrase simply says to most of us terrible, tarnished and tired. Get some help, stop the madness as it damages others.
Sorry Spongranch, I think you just dropped your mic as you exited the room.... 🎤🎤

That, my friend is a work of art.

I bow down to your greatness.

Although I couldn't resist a little song whilst reading...

🎶🎶 Who's that coming over the hill, is it the Tax Man? 🎶🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Oh and before I forget, I just want to put it out there that Lance hasn't gone back to DW to help with the podcast.

His actual words were 'OH HELL NOOOO'

Glad that's been cleared up.As you were!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

sarah tonin

It really angered me on his latest TT today where he talked about people considering who to spend their next wage with for February personal training.
He’s such a snake oil salesman the way he lures you in with the disingenuous “money back guarantee”. He makes it sound like such a no risk offer. Give me your money and if it doesn’t work then I will give you all your money back. What’s not to love about that. Add to this the promissory notes of curing binge eating and a whole myriad of illnesses it’s so easy to see why he dupes so many people into thinking his shit plan is the answer to their prayers.
I’m hoping this coming month the “boom”‘doesn’t happen again. He does NOT deserve it. One day I will be brave enough to share my story which will give even greater context for why I’m saying all of this.
Same here, I will put my side of events, although he thinks I already have 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 28

sarah tonin

Thousands of people he claims to have helped, and a good few people even turned up for the walk that day... yet he only airs two testimonials for his advert? 🤔
When he showed me the ad i was pissed off, it pissed down that day,we all got soaked, I would say 20 people came along, long walk to the location, and got us doing all sorts of shit like walking out from behind trees following him like Jesus, all joking about 8020 is a cult and then we all did our separate clips to Luke and Lance, drone footage was taken and then I found out it was a 30 second with kaz clever Steph, and then the drone lift off at the end, but like always as im a non confrontational person I said that’s nice mate, what a liberty 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

anon19801980

The main reason RunningMan I’ve chosen not to “show my face” as you put it is because I’m genuinely scared of DW. I’m not brave enough to share my story because the moment I mention a few very specific things he will know exactly who I am and I’m not prepared to accept the onslaught that no doubt would come my way from him.
In my opinion this place has been an absolute godsend as it’s allowed me to feel understood
and supported by other individuals who’ve been impacted by this man.
I don’t need to justify myself to you and I don’t care if you believe me or not.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

Emj7969

Chatty Member
A message for the idiots …….

You should of learnt by now that I refuse to be silenced……. But then you’ve not managed to learn from your mistakes this far have you??

Daniel Wheeler you are selling a scam. You know you are selling a scam.

A message for the idiots …….

You should of learnt by now that I refuse to be silenced……. But then you’ve not managed to learn from your mistakes this far have you??

Daniel Wheeler you are selling a scam. You know you are selling a scam.
Also ………
There are 175 of us posting - MORE watching. We ROAR.
We whistleblow.
We report to the authorities.

We refuse to be silenced - the truth will be heard

Last edited:
  • Heart

Spongranch

I have never seen this before, apologies if it has already been posted . From 2013. Was someone having a laugh back then?

" Wheelering is the act in which a person decides to wheel around and do absolutely nothing. The act described an incompetent ape-like arrogant fool. The wheelerer will have a false sense of identity claiming to be a God among men. But in reality they are most likely an unemployable candy crush addict"

• Haha
  • Heart

inandout

To answer yesterdays questions, sorry it has to be brief, and a one-off.

Toshiba 10 years ago was a friendly company. Now it is a lot smaller and though the name is around, they do not make TVs or their own laptops anymore and have moved offices. D. was there at the end of the good times. His behavior was how you see it now, except toned down so he could keep his job. He thought he was a genius, he was the only one that was right, and others were just not understanding him or not supporting him when he was wrong.There are no strong memories of him being morbidly obese but it was not the kind of company where people judged or commented like that. He did lose weight when he was there a lot of weight, but it was nothing anyone could now link to an 8020 plan. The comments or gossip both inside Toshiba and out into the local pubs focussed on it being a cycle of binge eating, purging and low cal diets for his body building . Toshiba was a company really pursued fitness and health and D. was applauded for his efforts, strange methods but he got results. Soon after the whispers about steroids started, which many dismissed and thought it was envy, but then many moved to thinking it was steroid based change.No one can recall any great upset about Slimmers World, but they do remember him trying out as a comedian in a pub. No one found him that funny. He was supported and coached by the head of HR, who he frustrated at every turn. That lady really put a lot of effort into keeping him out of hot water and he just jumped right back in. That lady is now retired and happily living with one of the sales directors who also had to put up with him.She deserved a medal for her support of him but he wasted her help. None of the HR people are there now, and there is many a slip between cup and lip, they do catch up and party, hence my knowledge! D. was one of the HR frequent flyers, always in HR for something, or others were in there about him. They have stories but they all link back to his terrible behavior.He was not a marketing manager in any way that had any clout in that building, he certainly did not achieve more than any other marketing person in Europe. Toshiba worked as a team and the marketing department was not revenue targetted. The claim in his book upset quite a few people as his job and success was not true. Many chose to ignore him, and a few years ago he ran a purge and disconnected with many people from that company. In most companies he would have been fired earlier , but Toshiba was a nice place, so he got a pay off. He was not a grade 2,3,4,5 6 or 7 so not a big cheese at all. He was not that clever, brought something to the team that they had not got at the time , but everyone found him so difficult that they just tolerated him. Most decided to pay lip service to him for a quiet life then and now. I was not going to say anything until I was shown the Hillsborough stuff, I will now go quiet.

• Wow
I'll do a brief recap - anything I miss, feel free to add.

Dan has only done a handful of walk wheeler episodes where he actually walked.
He got an infection in his leg.
His amazing new ideas/content is very far from new, even further than second hand.
The lives are more of a news of the week chat show because there isn't anyone there to ask any nutrition/fitness questions.
His 12 step recovery went like this - 1 2 miss a few, another uncompleted task. (The boxing training has gone in the same direction too)
He is playing COD late at night and wants his paying members to watch.
Kaz has made him a pwetty pink timetable that we know will come to nothing.
He is at the start of the manic phase with his self diagnosed bipolar.
His ex staff have seen the light and there's more of them here than he has on his team.

You've all been amazing at pointing out his lies, predicting the future, dropping in the business tips and most of all, standing your ground 👏
He's had more leavers than new sign ups so all of your hard work is definitely paying off.

Love to you all 🥰

• Heart

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
#4 checking in with my usual “I’m damn proud of each and every one of us” posts. Years ago when I was a victim of Whankers I could never have dreamed of a group like this and it can’t be said enough what amazing people we are, special shoutouts to all the apologisers and all the apology acceptors, you are amazing human beings and just shows what happens when people talk, listen and understand each other’s point of view. There is true reflection and growth in here, something Whanker just pays lip service to and can never hope to understand or achieve because he will not be humble enough, sober enough or care enough to try.
All of this! It still amazes me how we have got to this point... 175 members - all sharing common ground yet all so supportive of one another.

We have seen big names come forward. We have seen apologies made (and accepted) and we have seen genuine concern, both for Wheeler himself, and for one another.

Quite how he can still call us trolls after he has seen his own staff join us is laughable. We have given him business advice, that he has implemented, and we have called things in here way before they have actually happened.

It suits him to call us trolls and view us in a negative light, but honestly, the positivity in here is head and shoulders above whatever he can ever offer in the Academy.

Hes all about himself, and as we well know, there's no I in TEAM.

We have so many members because we have stood together. As we have grown we have shown there is safety in numbers. People know TCHQ aren't the people he paints us out to be.

Keep being awesome everyone - team work makes the dream work!

• Heart

HegotMe2

Holy shit, I thought he only had me in the collage photo of transformations. He has me amongst the individual testimonials.
That testimonial was written by me but it was not I repeat was not for the 80/20 lifestyle plan. It’s was LCF and I wasn’t even trained by wheeler. The PT’s followed their own training methods and yes my transformation was amazing and got even better (all ego aside), it wasn’t due to eating 2300 and walking it was through hard work and discipline
I am gutted that he is using my transformation amongst other people’s to lure in clients.
Why doesn’t he use past or present 80/20 clients transformations? I tell you why because it doesn’t work.
Not because it’s me but this is the lowest of lows, morally and ethically this is wrong on so many levels and surely there is a legal element of doing this also?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Alfie1234

VIP Member
#4 checking in with my usual “I’m damn proud of each and every one of us” posts. Years ago when I was a victim of Whankers I could never have dreamed of a group like this and it can’t be said enough what amazing people we are, special shoutouts to all the apologisers and all the apology acceptors, you are amazing human beings and just shows what happens when people talk, listen and understand each other’s point of view. There is true reflection and growth in here, something Whanker just pays lip service to and can never hope to understand or achieve because he will not be humble enough, sober enough or care enough to try.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Streaming music is a big no no - he needs a license for this.

He should know because he made the instructors use the license free music 🙄

Anyway, thanks Wheeler - that's another organisation that will know what you are upto - I have just sent an email to PPL PRS to let them know you are likely operating without a license...

• Haha
  • Heart

Skalle

Little bit late in the day, but 👀👀have sent me this weeks pretty pink motavation spreadsheet...

Note that these are now subject to change, depending on engagement.

Kinda makes a mockery of things being filmed fot those that can't watch live really doesn't it? He clearly thinks nobody has a job these days!

(all shared with consent. Thank you 😘)
oh blimey, has the woman never heard of spellcheck? Hardly professional is it!

Also, just to say I rejoined SW a couple of weeks ago and I'm already down 10lbs, which is way more than I lost on 8020!!

• Heart

HegotMe2

The biggest bullshit he states to gain customers is that he was morbidly obese and lost 8 stone and kept it off.
So with some quick maths and i like to work in kgs so i will convert as i go and bare with me as this is going somewhere i think
8 stone = 50 kgs

In the article when he become a cover model (stop it) he stated that he was 22 1/2 st (142kg) morbidly obese before he lost the 8 st (50kg)
142kg - 50kg = 92kg (14st) without doubt this is an amazing achievement and i do applaud the effort and commitment for anyone to achieve this.

SPOILER ALERT BASIC MATHS ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED
When the announcement flooded social media (stop it) of Daniel "Glass Jaw" Wheelers boxing career starting (stop it ) he stated he was 20 stone (128 kg) if remember correctly.

In the Wheel World (see what i did there Wheel instead of real, i am made for this best at what i do)
Wheeler has only kept off 2.5 st (14kg) from what he states
or
Wheeler is 5.5 st (36kg) overweight from what he states

Stop saying you have kept it off when you haven't.

Hope this all makes some sense basically he is lying which we all know , but i am open to be proven wrong so jump on the scales (men are allowed remember) on a live at a public place where the scales are calibrated Wheeler and show the Wheel world (done it again classic) that you are 92 kgs and have kept off the 8 stone. I will give you 24hrs to prove me wrong and if you can you can keep the tagline of keeping it off and i will even identify myself BUT if you can't you pack up your diet plan and fuck off cleaning driveways. As you said to LH please please say yes

Ps - i rounded figures so please no one say oh its 5.667 st i could be arsed with being that percise

• Haha

sarah tonin

Definitely throwing everything at the wall, but imagine youve scanned him for pay day, sure you know whats offered then BOOM week later its all changed.

But he said some stuff in block capitals and as NHS staff your go to experts are usually a fat lass in a garage with a junky spewing pseudoscience.

Marketing is a powerful force
I’ve had to google these big words again today 🤣 pseudoscience 🤣 learning so much, getting worried I’m gonna have to pay TCHQ £25 a month for it 😳🤣

• Haha