Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellebeau

If Charlotte has been reading here and decides to come back again for a nose I’m making a public plea to you please please get little Lottie some proper help with her nutrition a second opinion sure you can afford to go private the girls have made you loads of money come on she needs vitamins and bulk up shakes and a special diet the dieticians should be fully involved and weighing her regularly she should be having monthly check ups diet plans support with her food intake make it fun let her help make her meals get involved Maybe even tests to see why she doesn’t absorb calories properly it’s way beyond fussy eating now !!!!
The poor girl looks anaemic so pale and waif like dark circles under her eyes and even her hair doesn’t grow properly it’s so clear to see she has deficiencies somewhere I get she was prem but she’s nearly 5 now it’s not about prematurity anymore I’m a stranger and very worried about her so surely as a parent you’d be looking into ways of helping her not just accepting shes like that
You spend a lot of time on making sure your eyebrows are micro bladed and topped up regularly and your nails are done and your hair just a bit of effort into Lottie as well please 🙏

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

Ellegee

VIP Member
Anyone else heard someone in the background saying: ‘as always’, the moment Alex came back home and saw only Lottie still eating dinner while the other children are eating their icecream. Alex said something to ‘Lotlot’ as: ‘are you still eating your dinner’. The other person (his father?) ‘as always’. Poor Lottie. They are awfull to her.
And the others on the opposite side of the table with their sweet treats. That’s just cruel, I’ve seen that before too in their house. Forcing a child with food aversions to stay at the table for long periods will not make them eat. Taunting them by allowing siblings eat their treats in front of them will not make them eat, it will only deepen their negative feelings towards eating & meal times. They’re doing it all wrong. I really dread to think what goes on off camera because she looked so sad sitting at the table. They love to publicly shame the poor child.

• Sad
Reactions: 16

Ellegee

VIP Member
View attachment 1096584Is it just me who thinks this is really insensitive to share about his neighbour? It’s not like she’s in a position to consent to him sharing it publicly
Advertising that there is a vulnerable person in close proximity to them when their address is easily accessible online. He’s not the brightest is he?
Aswell as that he’s now just advertised an empty house. A suspected stroke could have her in hospital for a long time,

• Sad
Reactions: 16

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Anyone else heard someone in the background saying: ‘as always’, the moment Alex came back home and saw only Lottie still eating dinner while the other children are eating their icecream. Alex said something to ‘Lotlot’ as: ‘are you still eating your dinner’. The other person (his father?) ‘as always’. Poor Lottie. They are awfull to her.
wow, i just went back to watch that footage specifically, and it broke my heart. the way Lottie is sitting on one side of the table, with her three siblings opposite her, so she has to sit and watch them eating their desserts - and the way Alex makes a huge deal out of asking Jimmy and the twins what they're eating - "ooh, ice lollies and biscuits!" - making it very clear to Lottie what she's missing out on. Lottie clearly struggles with food, yet they're not addressing her issues in a helpful manner - and you'd think that Alex, who struggles with his own food problems, would be desperate to avoid any of his kids growing up to develop a disordered relationship with food - yet he's literally fueling it, by singling Lottie out, making comments about how she's the only one still eating her meal "as always" and drawing everyone's attention to the poor girl - and not just the family's attention, because he's happily sharing it with the world. 💔

congratulating all the other kids on completing their meals while pushing Lottie to "eat a bit more" of a plateful of cold beans and waffles, which she is making very clear she doesn't want and is genuinely upset by the situation. not only does Lottie see a nutritionalist, who should be advising the family on how to approach Lottie's struggles with food - publicly shaming her and trying to make her feel jealous and upset by allowing her siblings to eat ice cream in front of her but refuse to allow her to have any is not the answer - there are countless accounts on IG about nutrition for children and helping encourage fussy eaters etc - all of which make it very clear that you should never force a child to eat more than they want, because it damages their own intuitive ability to listen to their body’s hunger cues - and how forcing children to finish every last scrap of food on their plate to "earn" their dessert is damaging. obviously i don't know exactly what is going on with little Lottie, but Alex and Char should be seeking professional help to support her through her obvious difficulties, not filming her while she's upset and struggling and share it on SM. he doesn't even speak to her kindly or encourage her! it's just "Lottie, as usual" and you can feel him roll his eyes behind the camera, before he gives all his attention and enthusiasm to the other kids and their ice lollies.

it's genuinely heartbreaking that they think of content before actually considering getting help/advice for their child. their priorities are totally screwed, and he is potentially setting Lottie up to have a very disordered relationship with food as she grows up, which could be prevented if it was addressed now. 😔 #saveLottie

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Shinealight

VIP Member
Anyone else feel like she's hoping Alton Towers or somewhere will offer them a free stay?
She’s absolutely on the beg for a freebie, Jimmy is her 5th child, she knows from experience what they like and what places are available
Why would she need to ask about ideas of places to go etc?
I hope no one offers any freebies for them.

Reactions: 15

Shinealight

VIP Member
He’s asking for suggestions for his next tattoo!
Wonder if anyone has suggested “freeloader” across his and Charls foreheads?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Gemz27

Everyone seems to be struggling lately, high energy bills, food shop prices going up, fuel prices going up...
But be like charlotte, spend £300 on a belt!!!! And a grand on a bag!!! Hope you feel really good about yourself charlotte, no job, selling your children's every move, giving them no privacy, everyone knows where they live and where they go to school so you can afford expensive designer stuff but can't manage to spend money on getting clothes and shoes to fit lottie.

• Angry
Reactions: 14

Cookiepie222

Chatty Member
Honestly so sick of marsh farm gifting every fucking influencer every time there’s an event!
I live locally and out of Point I no longer visit!
Christmas there is £60 a person! Even for an adult! But all the ‘Influencers’ will go for fuck all
I’d respect companies much more if they let poor families who can’t afford it go for free, not already loaded families like the galballys who could quite easily pay for it themselves!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
We are gonna splash out and go 3 (Free) courses, 🤣🤣 see what I id there.
fucking fuming!
‘We’ve not eaten in an ember inn for so long due to covid!’ BOLLOCKS!!!
You’ve not eaten in one until
It’s been gifted to you!

I hate they’re so contradictive!!! Splashing out! It’s free you tight cunts! Like there’s not enough of you, your drag your mum and dad too!!!
Then Clark’s for the king and Asda for the gels! I’ve messaged Clarke’s! They’re shoes will always be overpriced as long as they’re throwing freebies and paying ‘influencers’ for ads!!!!
I’d love something to happen to Instagram for it all to get deleted! And all these pricks lose this income and children become more protected 👍🏻

stargirl23

VIP Member
A1963392-8F6E-4D66-AD87-AB0F72B6A468.png
Is it just me who thinks this is really insensitive to share about his neighbour? It’s not like she’s in a position to consent to him sharing it publicly

splogit

His stories this morning “can you have a dog called Martin?” You called one of your kids jimmy 😬

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I wouldn’t eat the dog shit food they serve up!
I don’t blame Lottie!
Good should be appealing and colourful! Make meal times inviting!!

I cannot believe the others are eating Dessert in front of her!
My kids eat dinner! I try to make them all wait until everyone’s finished, on the odd occasion if someone’s taking forever they are then allowed down a smidge earlier.
Leave the kitchen whilst I clean up, and then those who have eaten sufficiently will get to come and have dessert!!
It’s a joke! Just one of many issues these kids will grow up with due to their parents actions!
see, this is part of the reason why i struggle to believe Alex's claim that a nutritionalist is involved in Lottie's care and has absolutely no concerns about her weight or state of nutrition. unless Alex and Char outwardly lie about the food they feed Lottie - or massively embellish the spag bol they serve up every other day as being a nutritious meal, packed full of a range of colourful vegetables, as opposed to the reality - a jar of tomato sauce poured over pasta - because, as you say, the meals they feed the kids are brown and sloppy and not at all appealing. plus it's not like Lottie is refusing nutritious meals and wanting to stick
with a very limited range of foods that she perceives as safe - because even the blander foods like waffles and nuggets seem to be yet another meal she just picks at and pushed around her plate, entirely disinterested.

any pediatric dietitian would be advising that the family offer a variety of foods - different meals on different days, with varyibg ingredients, colours and textures etc, and pushing Alex and Char to actually put effort into encourage Lottie to eat and praising her for doing so - not leaving her on her own, miserable, to fend for herself, with the only attention they give her when they want to use her struggles for content. 😔

i imagine they would also likely suggest the family eat together and make meals times a relaxed environment where the family chat and engage with each other, to take the focus off the food and ease some of the pressure - y'know, like specifically not shoving cameras in the kids' faces while they're eating and distracting their focus from their meal, by expecting that than answer stupid and inane questions - particularly in Lottie's case, when the poor girl often looks overwhelmed, upset or uncomfortable - and certainly not to deny her a dessert if she doesn't complete a meal, or punish her by refusing to allow her to leave the table, yet giving all her siblings biscuits and ice cream to eat right in front of her, because that is completely cruel and unnecessary.

unfortunately, the Galbally's care far more about content than they do about their daughter's mental and physical health - and i can just imagine Char in particular snapping at Lottie when the camera isn't filming. there was a point Alex shared that the nutritionalist had prescribed supplemental build-up drinks for Lottie, but she only seemed to drink them once or twice - and it's not as though Char bothers to put any effort into bulking out Lottie's meals with milk, butter, cheese etc so that the small amount she does eat is far more nutritionally dense. I also cannot believe that the dietician involved in monitoring Lottie wouldn't have given the Galbally's a range of meal and snack ideas - like, snacks which are physically small in size - so not too filling - but nutritionally dense etc - yet they obvs just can't be bothered, and instead continue to serve the routine of spaghetti covered in tomato sauce and rice with curry sauce - generally always severely lacking in vegetables. Lottie is visibly much smaller than Jim and the twins and currently her body is used to eating far less than them - they're going to achieve nothing by forcing her to sit for hours at the table in front of a plate of cold food that she has no intention of eating, while the other kids eat desserts and play around her, and her parents make scathing comments. it's just going to make her dread meal times even more! it would be far more beneficial for them to serve her a smaller portion of each meal, allow her to eat the amount she can manage and react positively when she does eat, and she then take her plate away and offer her a snack a while later - like, break up her meals into smaller portions more regularly throughout the day, and she may do far better.

i mean, i'm not a professional, so i don't expect them to take any of my advice but if they care about Lottie at all, they should be listening to the advice from her nutritionalist and at the very least not be ridiculing and punishing her because she struggles with food. and honestly, if I were her parents, I would be far more concerned about her waifish, undernourished physical appearance, and using that to inspire me to improve my ability to prepare balanced, nutritious meals for my family - and potentially pushing for an assessment to determine why Lottie struggles so much with food, because anything like ARFID, she will do far better with in terms of making progress the earlier it's diagnosed. 😔 #saveLottie

• Heart
Reactions: 12