Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BTW those poor quads got dragged to Some play #,prvisit some weeks back.. all the way sy to London... the elder one enjoyed it..quads looked bored out of their minds... later they splashed about in a fountain (it was quite a hot day), when the mum asked one of them what was the best bit the innocent child said the water... n I think another said the train ride... kids will be kids n truthful unless coached to perform for the camera
It was a stage production of the David Walliams book Billionaire Boy, and they got to meet the author too.
Totally wasted on four yr olds!
Could have been gifted to deserving older children.

Reactions: 5
BTW those poor quads got dragged to Some play #,prvisit some weeks back.. all the way sy to London... the elder one enjoyed it..quads looked bored out of their minds... later they splashed about in a fountain (it was quite a hot day), when the mum asked one of them what was the best bit the innocent child said the water... n I think another said the train ride... kids will be kids n truthful unless coached to perform for the camera
They are on that #prvist now and she’s put the quads in creche and she’s spending all her time with her older daughter

Reactions: 1
The girls get Asda school shoes and Henry gets Clarke’s, 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Was just going to comment the same, Henry’s were #ad so will be gifted, seems the offer didn’t stretch to the girls and if they’re not getting them free then they won’t pay for them.
Cheapskates.

• Sad
Free shoes for Henners and free meals out, such a pair of greedy idiots 🙄
I hadn’t noticed the meal was gifted too.
They’re utterly shameless.
And pontificating about getting feet measured and fitted for kids shoes when we know Char got the gels Asda shoes for school, seems correctly fitted footwear only applies when it’s free 🙄

so henry gets a pair of clark's shoes and his feet properly measured, meanwhile lottie is forced to wear shoes that are literally sizes too big for her. the gels feet will be ruined. 😔

• Sad
Would love to know the reason they got a meal for them all gifted? They hardly put great content on Instagram of the meal! Such a shame the kids will come to expect this all the time and not understand about their parents lazy and twatty behaviour!

Reactions: 2
We are gonna splash out and go 3 (Free) courses, 🤣🤣 see what I id there.
bleeping fuming!
‘We’ve not eaten in an ember inn for so long due to covid!’ BOLLOCKS!!!
You’ve not eaten in one until
It’s been gifted to you!

I hate they’re so contradictive!!! Splashing out! It’s free you tight cunts! Like there’s not enough of you, your drag your mum and dad too!!!
Then Clark’s for the king and Asda for the gels! I’ve messaged Clarke’s! They’re shoes will always be overpriced as long as they’re throwing freebies and paying ‘influencers’ for ads!!!!
I’d love something to happen to Instagram for it all to get deleted! And all these pricks lose this income and children become more protected 👍🏻

Reactions: 13
Ironic really, their 'insta fame' is from the 'gels' but Henry gets the free well fitted school shoes and the girls get cheap ill fitting shoes!
They are trying to take themselves in a new direction now the 'gels' are off to school in 'setember'. Her and her so called fashion, golden boy and his football 🥱

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.