Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Indeed, evening football matches only kick off at about 8pm!
So that’s 90 minutes plus stoppage time plus 15 minutes for half time, can be approaching 10pm before they’re done then they have to travel home.
Far too late on a school night.
Absolutely agree. Every now and again is ok but they’ve been a lot over the last couple of months. And twice in a week is ridiculous for a child of his age during the school week. Probably can’t tickets for the weekend games though as they are more popular, that’ll be the excuse.

Reactions: 3
Poor princess is ill, most mother I no still has to get up and look after the kids, I no I have to just deal with it take some pain and get on with the day, the most I would do is a early night

Reactions: 5
Poor princess is ill, most mother I no still has to get up and look after the kids, I no I have to just deal with it take some pain and get on with the day, the most I would do is a early night
I disagree again. If her husband is able to take care of the kids, why suffer? My husband would 100% let me rest too.

I’m one of the lucky ones, I’m not even bragging because I’m sick a lot & means my husband had work to catch up on when I’m well but I get to stay in bed until I’m well enough to be up.
pain don’t work until I’ve already started to improve a bit. I’ve sussed out a window where I can take them & they’ll actually work, till then it’s just a waste of expensive tablets

She’s so bleeping Ill but he still took Henry football 🤔🤔🤔

I thought he was an ultimate hero husband????

Reactions: 1
Absolutely agree. Every now and again is ok but they’ve been a lot over the last couple of months. And twice in a week is ridiculous for a child of his age during the school week. Probably can’t tickets for the weekend games though as they are more popular, that’ll be the excuse.
I bet Charlex Media Ltd pays for the tickets anyway so they’ll no doubt cram as many matches in as they can, they’ll not care if it is on a school night as long as Alex & Henry get their Spurs fix 🙄

Not being on here much. But I still follow now amd again with he flower as I just adore amd feel sorry for Lottie, I seen he trying to get more involved with her yet he has to Criticise her with today's post. She drew on her pram. All pens should be put away till drawing time. How can most parents be this thick. Kids love pens love to draw.

Better just in time for the weekend...convenient. I always get really lazy vibes from her. She forgets that when she posts about all her washing, and oh my god its never ending, well charlotte...most your followers are also mums, who have children and probably also hold down a job. You clean your house, do washing, don't do all the school runs but you have no job, I honestly don't see the big deal in her posting stories about washing, drying, putting washing away and changing beds, we all do it weekly on top of working. 🙄

Reactions: 8
Not being on here much. But I still follow now amd again with he flower as I just adore amd feel sorry for Lottie, I seen he trying to get more involved with her yet he has to Criticise her with today's post. She drew on her pram. All pens should be put away till drawing time. How can most parents be this thick. Kids love pens love to draw.
In her defence, the prams are thrown out in the garden most of the year, faded from being exposed to the elements but he shames her publicly for drawing on it. Bastard.
Also would have taken a long time to do all of that, where were her parents? 😡😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Hang on, where did ‘daddy’s pick up truck’ appear from? Another new(ish) car 🙄

In her defence, the prams are thrown out in the garden most of the year, faded from being exposed to the elements but he shames her publicly for drawing on it. Bastard.
Also would have taken a long time to do all of that, where were her parents? 😡😡
i feel so sorry for lottie! i saw alex shared the pram in his stories, but didn't realise he'd actually dedicated an entire gridpost to shaming little lottie and her colouring! if it had been jimmy, it would have been a light-hearted situation all made into a joke about his cheekiness - even if it was one of the girl's prams he'd scribbled on - but he can't resist publicly criticising lottie. and as you say, it says far more about their parenting than lottie's behaviour! 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
i feel so sorry for lottie! i saw alex shared the pram in his stories, but didn't realise he'd actually dedicated an entire gridpost to shaming little lottie and her colouring! if it had been jimmy, it would have been a light-hearted situation all made into a joke about his cheekiness - even if it was one of the girl's prams he'd scribbled on - but he can't resist publicly criticising lottie. and as you say, it says far more about their parenting than lottie's behaviour! 😔
He’s a tool, if you look at the hood you can see it was already full of stains & watermarks & badly sun damaged. I can also see she put a lot of time into that colouring which worries me more, all that time unsupervised outdoors. Can they easily open the hot tub I wonder?
I don’t recall ever seeing any of the others in trouble for anything. It’s not too long since we saw her sitting alone with her dinner that she wouldn’t eat while he humiliated her on camera, mum in the background with a big angry head on her until she realised she was being recorded. Maybe cameras away & some positive encouragement would help Lottie

parents like these are the bane of every childs infant party! the ones that bring along uninvited siblings and expect them to be included in the grub and party bags!
Henry looks bored out of his mind! and there is. absolutely no excuse for this! they're a two parent family - there is absolutely no reason that justifies bringing two extra kids to a party they weren’t invited to and expecting them to be treated as guests, and given food and party bags! it's totally disrespectful and there attitude screams entitlement! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just chuckling to myself that Charlotte said she has served a beige dinner - all her bloody meals are beige not a vegetable in sight!

• Haha
Just chuckling to myself that Charlotte said she has served a beige dinner - all her bloody meals are beige not a vegetable in sight!
I thought it was a bit more colourful than a lot of their recent meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.