Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stargirl23

VIP Member
I doubt it she won't take all 4 kids, they probably won't be showing her eye off now can guarantee it's a lot worse today
yeah I doubt they have. They’ll just hide her from stories until the bruising and swelling has gone down. Poor girl, I really hope she’s ok

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Is it though? I thought your household income had to be below a certain threshold to get free school meals? Surely they don’t qualify. I bloody hope they don’t qualify
It was like this at my mother's primary school in London. Free school meals for low income families only.

Not sure if they still even do free milk in school anymore.

Shinealight

VIP Member
Those Crozier quads and piplets were all in Hamleys playing with all the toys and being entertained by the entertainers before they opened… and they got to open the store 😳
Does anyone get more privileges and freebies than these two families?
Bet Alex and Charl are green with envy 🤢

Ellegee

VIP Member
Looks from Alex’s video that jimmy also has a stair gate on his bedroom door, clearly didn’t care about the criticism when they did it to the girls
That gate has been on for a long time. He’s popped in there to play if they are busy upstairs sorting laundry, baths etc which makes sense with all the stairs but no doubt when he transitions from the cot to a bed it will be shut at night too

Mysay

What, they actually paid for their holiday??? Are you sure??
Don't think paid .. its basically free stay package..maybe a free meal or two.. I'm sure these folks ie families on free pr vacation have to pay for travel..n must have some terms n conditions for which much n what all they need to show