Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else feel like she's hoping Alton Towers or somewhere will offer them a free stay?
She’s absolutely on the beg for a freebie, Jimmy is her 5th child, she knows from experience what they like and what places are available
Why would she need to ask about ideas of places to go etc?
I hope no one offers any freebies for them.

Reactions: 15
Jimmy needs to get a move on and decide what child career he’s going to get. No slacking.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Charl is like a teenager who’s gone out for the first time and recording it all. Put your phone away and enjoy

Reactions: 4
She is literally the beggiest woman going always on it but least she’s upfront about it the quad woman had loads of gender reveal stuff gifted so she must of contacted the companies on the sly to beg these 2 ladies are in competition with each other lol

Reactions: 1
She is literally the beggiest woman going always on it but least she’s upfront about it the quad woman had loads of gender reveal stuff gifted so she must of contacted the companies on the sly to beg these 2 ladies are in competition with each other lol
All those gender reveal goodies looked delicious 😋
Can’t believe she was gifted all that for someone else’s reveal though😳
Why?🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh my, they’ve had to cancel the reveal as two of the kids are COVID positive.
Could the pregnant couple not just have the reveal without her & the quads there?
Is it important to have them all there?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
For the love of god she needs to talk properly! It does my bleeping head in!!
I wonder what all those Insta huns think about each other??
There’s two there I really like but dislike now I see their chars Insta pals lol

Henry in his first match!I know what team Henry plays for and I know for a FACT that scouts don’t watch that league so they’ve definitely been on the pest or they know someone of someone lol 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Alex referred to Char as ‘this little one’, 🤢does she think it’s cute to speak in that manner, mispronouncing words that even Jimmy Charles should be able to say.?

I’ve been reading but not posted for agessss . But all the phones out in the HEN do ffs 😂. It’s the second day hen and it’s the insta huns day .

It was so sad to see yesterday when the gels were out with their dad pushing prams with pretend phones in their hands imitating their parents usage. Never giving them eye contact/one to one only through their phones.

Reactions: 5
HOW 🙄 MANY 🙄STORIES🙄

for the LAST time!

It’s LONG not lon
It’s ACCESSORIES not ASSESSORIES 🙉🤬

I flicked through the stories but caught the above! You are a head that needs to learn to talk!

disappointed in at least 2 of those Insta huns! I really like them but knowing they’re out with the fame hungry ones I’m a bit blurgh

Reactions: 6
HOW 🙄 MANY 🙄STORIES🙄

for the LAST time!

It’s LONG not lon

I flicked through the stories but caught the above! You are a head that needs to learn to talk!

disappointed in at least 2 of those Insta huns! I really like them but knowing they’re out with the fame hungry ones I’m a bit blurgh
there was one of the insta crew who I use to really like. But now all her stuff became the diet shake replacement stuff . And I don’t know , my opinion has changed really. As for miss Essex let’s see how many more suggestions ( freebies ) she can get for the princes birthday .

Reactions: 2
HOW 🙄 MANY 🙄STORIES🙄

for the LAST time!

It’s LONG not lon

It’s just not acptable Char!

Reactions: 1
Anyone else feel like she's hoping Alton Towers or somewhere will offer them a free stay?
That first comment - a haircut- made me laugh!

Alex referred to Char as ‘this little one’, 🤢does she think it’s cute to speak in that manner, mispronouncing words that even Jimmy Charles should be able to say.?
For some reason the whole name Jimmy Charles sounds funny to me 😂

Attachments

• Haha
HOW 🙄 MANY 🙄STORIES🙄

for the LAST time!

It’s LONG not lon

For the gels, all four of them

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.