Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I noticed him shoving one of the girls back when they were waiting on the stairs to go in & see their presents too. All she did was put her hand on the door. He’s turning into a little brat.
and even the way that he grabbed lottie when they walked into the kitchen, and she had the audacity to head vaguely in the direction of the middle pile of presents - which, by default, obvs belonged to florence - and roughly shoved her towards the third pile, because by the age of five, lottie should know she always comes last. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 11

Lewlew

Why does Alex have to say show me to every bloody thing the kids have? Just let them fucking play for Christ sake

• Heart

pixelsdream

VIP Member
I was so annoyed when one of the twins snatched the bath bomb fro Lottie and threw it in the bath, slightly annoyed at the kids for snatching but majorly annoyed at Alex for not reprimanding the child that snatched or even just pointing out that it’s wrong to do that.
They must of read here as lottie has been given a bath bomb

Shinealight

VIP Member
Alex’s happy birthday post with the girls on their bikes.
“You have bought so much joy happiness and love into my life”
He really put “bought”!!
I presume it was a typo or typical of his poor grammar, but what a delicious irony that the word brought changed to bought.
Because that is exactly what those gels have done for him and Char, been a cash cow that’s bought countless stuff for the greedyballys.

• Haha

SunnyScotland

Really a bike is enough of a birthday present for any child, with maybe a small something else. I also noticed Henrys bossiness with the girls. Presumably he had to direct them since both parents were filming.

And I agree it's so sad to see them both filming everything. They can not have actually just enjoyed a single minute of those childrens lives. There are other triplet parents I follow and they do it so differently and still have interesting content to post.

Bellebeau

Charlottes post acting like Alex has just came back from war or something omg like how dramatic can they get so Desperate for content these days

• Haha

Ipdip41

Pony rides on bonfire and firework night. So irresponsible and no thought to the poor animals.

GoldSilver

VIP Member
Of course Lottie is fine at school, she gets treated better and given more attention there than at home!

pixelsdream

VIP Member
i still can't get my head around the fact that Alex has talked previously about his issues with food, yet he doesn't seem to be doing anything to help Lottie and prevent her developing struggles with food and eating which could easily lead to a disordered relationship with food in the future - especially as she's likely to be far more susceptible to developing an eating disorder as her father sufferers from one. i have anorexia, and if I have kids, I know damn well that I would do absolutely anything to protect them and ensure they were exposed as little as possible to the toxicity of diet culture - whereas Char and Alex talk about dieting around the kids on a regular basis - and get advice and support on how to help my child of they were struggling with food at such a young age - regardless of the reason - to try and resolve any problems as soon as possible. I certainly would never shame them or make them feel uncomfortable or thrive on them being upset because it could be used for content. 😔

poor Lottie is going to have horrible associations even with sitting at the dining table, with memories of being forced to sit staring at a cold plate of food that she doesn't want, while her brother and sisters sit right in front of her eating ice cream and being praised for finishing their meals, while she is just sighed at with exasperation. the situation at the moment, and seeing Lottie so distressed around food and struggling to eat to the point she's clearly malnourished, is heartbreaking - but failing to help her now, and treating her as a nuisance, is setting her up for real issues in the future. if she struggles with textures/taste, has little interest in eating and will only eat a very limited variety of foods - to the point she's visibly underweight and malnourished - she could quite easily be suffering from ARFID, which is an eating disorder in its own right, and needs proper and effective treatment. they claim to be working with a nutritionalist, yet I would be genuinely shocked if any professional was happy with Lottie's health or her current relationship with food. 💔
My son has arfid, and it is hard work for him and me, he can't stand to be around us when we are eating, he has very limited food intake and will only eat one certain hot meal, thankfully hes a good weight but his diet is poor, but it makes me sad that lottie can't express how she is feeling around food, only in the last few months my son has opened up to me about how he feels around food and it breaks my heart that he has these feelings, now when it comes to dinner I always ask him what he wants for dinner just incase he asks for a proper meal, but I know his answer will always be weetabix, I just hope they read here and seek advice instead of forcing her to eat as shes too young to express herself or too scared to say something. It's clearly a conversation the whole family has, as whoever that bloke was said as usual lottie. I make sure when we go for dinner anywhere I will text everyone to not even ask my son what he is eating as soon as food is mentioned he goes into his own world, and he will get a pudding if he chooses too, whether he's eaten or not I will not punish my son for struggling to eat food

• Heart

Bellebeau

If she wants them to chose their own clothes she could start by not buying 3 of everything
Babe did you say ‘buy’ 3 of everything you mean why does she ‘ beg ‘ for 3 of everything she doesn’t actually buy anything it’s all gifted gifted gifted 😂😂

• Haha

Chatty Member
She's now picked her lunches for the week! Why the hell weren't they sitting with the kids to let them help choose what they had anyway. My kids have always chosen their own school lunches.
If there’s not a pink meal, purple meal and green meal then the girls must have THE SAME meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Kirstcan

Love how Prince Jimmy has swimming lessons yet his older sisters can't swim, guss the hot tub was their weekly bath

• Wow

Shinealight

VIP Member
annabella's dramatic eyerolls during that ad! making it perfectly obvious she gives absolutely zero shits about advertising tinfoil! 👌🏻🤣
Talking of Annabella, what a mouthful of a moniker they’ve landed her with!
“Annabella Galbally”
doesn’t exactly trip off the tongue that one.

• Haha