Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard him asking about her dinner today & she said she got potatoes & veg, it doesn’t mean she actually ate it though. I wonder if her food intake is monitored in school given there have been concerns about her size
yeah, the way she described it, i got the impression that she was telling him she ate potatoes and vegetables for her lunch. alex then asked if there was chicken, and she said yes, but it sounded more like she was confirming that there was chicken served as part of the meal - not that she actually ate it. obvs we don't know the amount of vegetables or potatoes she ate, and it's hardly surprising she has a vitamin b deficiency if she's not eating protein. like you say, i wonder if her school are aware of the dietitian's involvement and whe they monitor the amount she actually eats. tbh, i'm genuinely surprised if the dietitian truly are happy with her weight and height - i totally get that all children are built differently and some are naturally of a smaller build, but she's absolutely tiny - her two year old brother is almost taller than her - painfully thin, with a malnourished and fragile appearance. if she was my daughter, i would be concerned.

Reactions: 4
So you've had to replace your car windscreen 6 TIMES IN 12 MONTHS... well that isn't normal...
Hands up... who did it? 😂😂😂
considering they claim to walk everywhere too! Doesn’t stack up 🤭

Considering Alex’ ‘issues’ with food and weight would you not do your upmost to make sure this doesn’t pass to your kids????

they eat terribly! Yo-yo dieting! crappy basic meals!

Henry is quite a stocky kid! Then you have Lottie who is a waif 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 6
considering they claim to walk everywhere too! Doesn’t stack up 🤭

Considering Alex’ ‘issues’ with food and weight would you not do your upmost to make sure this doesn’t pass to your kids????

they eat terribly! Yo-yo dieting! crappy basic meals!

Henry is quite a stocky kid! Then you have Lottie who is a waif 🥺
exactly this! i have an eating disorder and would do absolutely anything to protect my kids from that - not regularly exposing them to crash diets and patterns of and yo-yo dieting. he's placing them at risk and he should know better. and providing his kids with decent, nutritious meals on a regular basis isn't asking much! obviously all kids are different, and i don't like to comment on a child's weight, but there is a stark contrast between malnourished-looking little lottie, and big jim and henners - who became pretty stocky almost overnight. the amount lottie eats is entirely irrelevant if it's not providing her with the vitamins and nutrients she needs to thrive and from looking at her it definitely is not. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Henners is like a different child. I can’t figure out if it’s because his hair isn’t skin tight like it used to be

On the beg for haircuts for the girls. Zero shame.

On a separate note, delighted to see Lottie getting out with her Dad & Brother, she looks so excited.

Well done char for changing the beds, I change 1 x king, 2 x doubles, 1 x Single and clean my whole house and work 2 jobs and have a 3 year old at home all morning with me. Poor Charlotte, no hot cuppa for her, far too busy getting nails done and doing washing and lunching with friends and family....My heart bleeds for her! Why can't the girls ever do anything for them, why a football match, no swimming lessons when Jimmy has them, I'm sure they would love the frozen show or something similar, football is Henry's things not theirs.

Well done char for changing the beds, I change 1 x king, 2 x doubles, 1 x Single and clean my whole house and work 2 jobs and have a 3 year old at home all morning with me. Poor Charlotte, no hot cuppa for her, far too busy getting nails done and doing washing and lunching with friends and family....My heart bleeds for her! Why can't the girls ever do anything for them, why a football match, no swimming lessons when Jimmy has them, I'm sure they would love the frozen show or something similar, football is Henry's things not theirs.
Lottie was so excited about going. Why can’t she like football too? It’s unusual for them to do separate things with the girls so Lottie obviously expressed an interest in going & I’m glad to see he brought her when everything else seems to be forced on them as a threesome.

Reactions: 5
Not sure taking Lottie to a match that late at night was a good idea. Take her to a match by all means but pick one that starts earlier. Poor kid is asleep half way through.

Reactions: 6
Not sure taking Lottie to a match that late at night was a good idea. Take her to a match by all means but pick one that starts earlier. Poor kid is asleep half way through.
The poor pet. I only caught up now.

Reactions: 1
Lottie was so excited about going. Why can’t she like football too? It’s unusual for them to do separate things with the girls so Lottie obviously expressed an interest in going & I’m glad to see he brought her when everything else seems to be forced on them as a threesome.
I get this, nothing against girls liking football I just couldn't imagine a child staying interested in a match that long at that age at that time of night, then just clicked back on Instagram and I've just seen she has fell asleep 🤣

Reactions: 3
I get this, nothing against girls liking football I just couldn't imagine a child staying interested in a match that long at that age at that time of night, then just clicked back on Instagram and I've just seen she has fell asleep 🤣
And he just said should have taken her to a day time match 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Working within social care I’ve seen reports of neglect on kids bigger than Lottie. I know every child is different and twins/triplets are often smaller especially if born before due date but it’s sad to see how thin she is and they deem it as ok. Surely she wouldn’t have regular hospital visits if it was all ok?

i genuinely don't get how alex can be claiming that she's at a healthy weight and height for her age and her dietitian is happy. she looks malnourished and frail and is scarily thin. 💔
I agree, she is way too thin, pale and looks tired. If they cant feed her good food and those shakes arent helping, maybe see needs therapy to help her eat better. There are a lot of kids who do well with a form of therapy to eat better and not be fearful of food.

Reactions: 1
Especially after a long day of being out much of the time.
Costa in the morning with mom while dad had taken Henry to football, then they all had lunch out followed by playing football in the garden!
Why would you take a small child to a football match in the evening on top of that lot?

Reactions: 3
Especially after a long day of being out much of the time.
Costa in the morning with mom while dad had taken Henry to football, then they all had lunch out followed by playing football in the garden!
Why would you take a small child to a football match in the evening on top of that lot?
i agree that an evening match wasn't the best idea, but it was lovely to see lottie being involved in something that she's actually interested in and enjoys, rather than automatically being grouped with "the gels", as though being triplets means they should all have identical hobbies and enjoy the same activities. her excitement was palpable and it was lovely seeing her smiling. and i think alex did realise, by the end, that daytime matches would be more appropriate if she wants to go again - and even if she doesn't, at least she got the chance try it out and she definitely seemed to enjoy her opportunity to spend time separately with alex and henners, and be included in something that is usually a treat reserved for solely for henry. plus it generally seems like a step in the right direction in terms of accepting that the girls are three individuals who shouldn't be treated with the expectation that they always match and do everything together.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.