Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

loupyloo

Definitely has a cleaner/help with the house
Instagram is so unrelatable - so instaperfect. How can they be keeping it 'real', disclosing struggles with his mental health, then not admit to having help around the house? Either make everything perfect, or tell us how life really is - Alex at home nearly all the time, help from parents and family, possibly cleaners to help keep the mansion clean and tidy..... I thought I was a disaster as a mum of 4 - chaotic and naggy. Turns out I was just doing everything myself without help!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

YellowMellow14

Chatty Member
All I could think was Alex and Charlotte both had a phone in their hands filming when the girls entered the kitchen. Put them down and enjoy the moment with your children.

• Heart

SunnyScotland

Screenshot_20211008-154347_Instagram.jpg
what the actual fuck is he going on about. I did a good deed and got stuck in the lift, #karma. Doe he understand what karma means? What a twonk

• Haha

Chatty Member
I just find it incredibly irresponsible regardless of the rules now. I understand parents who have to work and may not have that luxury but Charlotte’s a FT SHAM and the gels were premature with chest issues. She even has a big enough house to keep them away from each other.

Sending your kids in to wilfully spread the virus when you don’t need to is outrageous imo.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
it must be so confusing for lottie when each child has an assigned colour, yet hers varies depending on what's available. they always make a point of ensuring that pink and purple are always available for annabella and florence, while lottie gets given whichever colour is left over - in terms of three packs of matching outfits, it's either pastel green or pale blue, occasionally white or yellow. but then when henners is involved - like with the easter egg hunt earlier - blue is his colour, while jimmy's is yellow - so lottie ends up with lime green - not just in terms of the easter egg wrapping, but even her little easter basket.

it would have made sense initially if they used three specific colours to distinguish between the girls as babies - and pink/purple/blue made sense, based on their middle names - but now it's sad, especially when lottie clearly adores the colour pink and annabella seems to like yellow - that they aren't allowed their own colour preferences because the colours they like "belongs" to a different child! especially with lottie, when she's basically just dumped with whatever colour is leftover and doesn't fit with another child's allocated colour scheme. 😔

• Sad

Chatty Member
Listening to this fucktard talk about how careful they’ve been… I actually want to punch her in the face. She’s a lying sack of shit and it ANGERS me. Broken the rules at every opportunity, put those kids at constant risk and she hasn’t had to do ANYTHING but sit on her fat arse the entire time! How DARE she sit there and lie?!

Shes sat at home in her nice warm house whilst her kids are in school spreading/contracting COVID.

Alix1985

Anyone else heard someone in the background saying: ‘as always’, the moment Alex came back home and saw only Lottie still eating dinner while the other children are eating their icecream. Alex said something to ‘Lotlot’ as: ‘are you still eating your dinner’. The other person (his father?) ‘as always’. Poor Lottie. They are awfull to her.

• Sad
  • Angry

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
yet they still had trhe matching pigtails and bows in their allocated colours!

that whole "different outfits" thing seemed incredibly staged. like it was done purposefully to film and share to prove that the gels are allowed to wear different clothes. the way lottie says "this is what we wanted to wear!" as tho they had specifically been sent upstairs and told to get changed into whatever outfits they wanted, with emphasis on the fact that they should be different - giving char the change to clarify "of course you can wear whatever you want!" sure, when they're being filmed to prove tattle wrong - but not when they actually leave the house! 🤦🏻‍♀️

again, lottie's individuality shines through, with the unicorn themed outfit and the elsa hairband - even having changed her socks to match her dress. she's so precious. the twins still seem to have it instilled into them that they need to be the same, hence the only difference between their outfits being the colour of their tops.
Lottie is fabulous but her little legs are so thin and even Charlotte said the flamingo on her shorts had legs like her ! Charlotte Flamingo legs are skinny and go the wrong way...that is not normal for a child ...please get Lottie help with her diet !

Lewlew

I don't understand why he needs to say 'show me' every time the gels have something in their hands. Fuck off

• Haha

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
I can't stand how he just let Jimmy take that trolley from Lottie. Not only will Jimmy grow up to be a brat but shit like this is why people grow up thinking they have to roll over and let others do what they want to them with no defence. How about "Jimmy you need to wait your turn" 😬😡🤬

HoGi

VIP Member
She 'let' them choose their own clothes for a party yesterday but they all chose the same. Probably because they're all so conditioned into wearing the same they think they have too
If she wants them to chose their own clothes she could start by not buying 3 of everything

Scottish Care Bear

Charlotte on the beg for personalised baskets & something to separate each girl’s section of wardrobe! 🤬 So the girls know which school uniform is theirs to put on in the morning! Keeping it all tidy & organised! Doesn’t want cheap looking tat. Would prefer it to last much longer. As the girls will be at school for years! Has had a look on amazon & ebay & not seen what she wants! In other words any business that could gift her would be great! Greedy Greedy Cow! Seriously! Pair Of Greedy Gits!

Reactions: 11

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
Birds a dick head!

Why does she need a cleaner??? 4/5 kids at school! The other sleeps 2-3 ours a day!!

Mind you if I sold my kids souls in shit ads I’d get a cleaner and sit on my arse ‘all day lon drinking loads of cuppa teas’

I swear to god, she has her eyebrows done all the time!

• Haha

Shinealight

VIP Member
Out with Big Jim today and he gets a McDonalds meal as his treat, not the beaker of water in Costa that little Lottie was afforded yesterday 🙄

• Sad

Alix1985

Char is filming a small business ad - recycled stuff, blablabla.. at the same moment promotes Alex Pink barbie stuff (with loads of plastics, balloons etc) on his story. They must be stupid, both of them! This way, nobody takes their shit seriously! It’s all about the money. This small businesses must stop using these cunts for their benefit. It’s based on bullshit if you ask me (I’m from the netherlands, that’s why my English isn’t that good!

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
parents like these are the bane of every childs infant party! the ones that bring along uninvited siblings and expect them to be included in the grub and party bags!
Henry looks bored out of his mind! and there is. absolutely no excuse for this! they're a two parent family - there is absolutely no reason that justifies bringing two extra kids to a party they weren’t invited to and expecting them to be treated as guests, and given food and party bags! it's totally disrespectful and there attitude screams entitlement! 😡

• Heart

BlueRose

Chatty Member
Lottie is the black sheep of the family..
Alex has zero bond with her. Till we all complain on here then he males a week of content of her then it's back to the others. Lottie seems to know this she a smart kid. I will have Alex and Charlotte of you don't.

Alix1985

Lottie gets loads of attention these day’s. I think they’ve seen some posts here…
Their content is getting more boring day by day.
I’m from the Netherlands, sometimes I don’t understand their language and writing. Is there something wrong with me or is their English complete crap?

• Haha