Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 11 year old would struggle to stay awake so late and then get up for school the next day, they are 5 not 15

Reactions: 7
I see Char has recorded the girls all choosing their own outfits and are different the minute it’s mentioned on here. Don’t get why she’s making it a big deal. I wouldn’t record my kids and make a huge thing of them wearing different clothes ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she call them Jean shorts , ?? Definitely funny they now have all picked there now clothes ,

Reactions: 5
I see Char has recorded the girls all choosing their own outfits and are different the minute it’s mentioned on here. Don’t get why she’s making it a big deal. I wouldn’t record my kids and make a huge thing of them wearing different clothes ffs 😂
yet they still had trhe matching pigtails and bows in their allocated colours!

that whole "different outfits" thing seemed incredibly staged. like it was done purposefully to film and share to prove that the gels are allowed to wear different clothes. the way lottie says "this is what we wanted to wear!" as tho they had specifically been sent upstairs and told to get changed into whatever outfits they wanted, with emphasis on the fact that they should be different - giving char the change to clarify "of course you can wear whatever you want!" sure, when they're being filmed to prove tattle wrong - but not when they actually leave the house! 🤦🏻‍♀️

again, lottie's individuality shines through, with the unicorn themed outfit and the elsa hairband - even having changed her socks to match her dress. she's so precious. the twins still seem to have it instilled into them that they need to be the same, hence the only difference between their outfits being the colour of their tops.

Reactions: 6

that whole "different outfits" thing seemed incredibly staged. like it was done purposefully to film and share to prove that the gels are allowed to wear different clothes. the way lottie says "this is what we wanted to wear!" as tho they had specifically been sent upstairs and told to get changed into whatever outfits they wanted, with emphasis on the fact that they should be different - giving char the change to clarify "of course you can wear whatever you want!" sure, when they're being filmed to prove tattle wrong - but not when they actually leave the house! 🤦🏻‍♀️

again, lottie's individuality shines through, with the unicorn themed outfit and the elsa hairband - even having changed her socks to match her dress. she's so precious. the twins still seem to have it instilled into them that they need to be the same, hence the only difference between their outfits being the colour of their tops.
And how happy & comfortable they all looked. Hopefully Mum has realised from their little proud faces that it’s time to accept they are individuals with different interests & taste in things like clothes

Reactions: 4
100% fir the benefit of tattle!

I felt like she went out her way though to kind of prove they’d eventually want to match! Like they don’t force it (we know they do 🙄)

Reactions: 5

Lottie is fabulous but her little legs are so thin and even Charlotte said the flamingo on her shorts had legs like her ! Charlotte Flamingo legs are skinny and go the wrong way...that is not normal for a child ...please get Lottie help with her diet !

Reactions: 12
If Charlotte has been reading here and decides to come back again for a nose I’m making a public plea to you please please get little Lottie some proper help with her nutrition a second opinion sure you can afford to go private the girls have made you loads of money come on she needs vitamins and bulk up shakes and a special diet the dieticians should be fully involved and weighing her regularly she should be having monthly check ups diet plans support with her food intake make it fun let her help make her meals get involved Maybe even tests to see why she doesn’t absorb calories properly it’s way beyond fussy eating now !!!!
The poor girl looks anaemic so pale and waif like dark circles under her eyes and even her hair doesn’t grow properly it’s so clear to see she has deficiencies somewhere I get she was prem but she’s nearly 5 now it’s not about prematurity anymore I’m a stranger and very worried about her so surely as a parent you’d be looking into ways of helping her not just accepting shes like that
You spend a lot of time on making sure your eyebrows are micro bladed and topped up regularly and your nails are done and your hair just a bit of effort into Lottie as well please 🙏

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
That video of them running into the swimming baths was clearly set up, you can see that one of the girls (couldn't tell which one) was stood completely still beforehand, shes probably stopped them all from going in and told them to run in for the camera. Poor kids can't do anything without it being for Instagram.

Reactions: 10
That video of them running into the swimming baths was clearly set up, you can see that one of the girls (couldn't tell which one) was stood completely still beforehand, shes probably stopped them all from going in and told them to run in for the camera. Poor kids can't do anything without it being for Instagram.
And why is it their first swimming lesson and big Jim has been swimming for ages.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.