Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spitting image actually I just found a photo.
polar opposites in other ways obviously!
wow! they do look very similar - altho his brother appears far more well-kempt, and doesn't resemble a homeless woman in desperate need of a shave and a haircut. and that article he wrote - couldn't make it any more clear the disdain he feels towards his brother's blatant exploitation of his neices and nephews! it's a shame Alex fails to take advantage of his knowledge, and realise the detrimental impact his total obsession with SM will have on his kids. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone else heard someone in the background saying: ‘as always’, the moment Alex came back home and saw only Lottie still eating dinner while the other children are eating their icecream. Alex said something to ‘Lotlot’ as: ‘are you still eating your dinner’. The other person (his father?) ‘as always’. Poor Lottie. They are awfull to her.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Anyone else heard someone in the background saying: ‘as always’, the moment Alex came back home and saw only Lottie still eating dinner while the other children are eating their icecream. Alex said something to ‘Lotlot’ as: ‘are you still eating your dinner’. The other person (his father?) ‘as always’. Poor Lottie. They are awfull to her.
And the others on the opposite side of the table with their sweet treats. That’s just cruel, I’ve seen that before too in their house. Forcing a child with food aversions to stay at the table for long periods will not make them eat. Taunting them by allowing siblings eat their treats in front of them will not make them eat, it will only deepen their negative feelings towards eating & meal times. They’re doing it all wrong. I really dread to think what goes on off camera because she looked so sad sitting at the table. They love to publicly shame the poor child.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
It’s so sad that Lottie is being singled out and picked on in her own home.

They are disgusting parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
How sad I skipped through that post but went back to watch it, they shouldn't force a child to eat it will make her a while lot worse, and to shame her in front of the others is cruel. She clearly didn't want to eat it, they should of taken it away from her and just not let her have a treat after.
I'm sure they have mentioned she needs to est what she wants to build her up so why aren't they doing that, they've been told fatty sugary food or have I imagined that?

Reactions: 5
Coupled with Alex’s fucked up eating habits she’s going to have serious issues if they continue like this.

Reactions: 7
wow, i just went back to watch that footage specifically, and it broke my heart. the way Lottie is sitting on one side of the table, with her three siblings opposite her, so she has to sit and watch them eating their desserts - and the way Alex makes a huge deal out of asking Jimmy and the twins what they're eating - "ooh, ice lollies and biscuits!" - making it very clear to Lottie what she's missing out on. Lottie clearly struggles with food, yet they're not addressing her issues in a helpful manner - and you'd think that Alex, who struggles with his own food problems, would be desperate to avoid any of his kids growing up to develop a disordered relationship with food - yet he's literally fueling it, by singling Lottie out, making comments about how she's the only one still eating her meal "as always" and drawing everyone's attention to the poor girl - and not just the family's attention, because he's happily sharing it with the world. 💔

congratulating all the other kids on completing their meals while pushing Lottie to "eat a bit more" of a plateful of cold beans and waffles, which she is making very clear she doesn't want and is genuinely upset by the situation. not only does Lottie see a nutritionalist, who should be advising the family on how to approach Lottie's struggles with food - publicly shaming her and trying to make her feel jealous and upset by allowing her siblings to eat ice cream in front of her but refuse to allow her to have any is not the answer - there are countless accounts on IG about nutrition for children and helping encourage fussy eaters etc - all of which make it very clear that you should never force a child to eat more than they want, because it damages their own intuitive ability to listen to their body’s hunger cues - and how forcing children to finish every last scrap of food on their plate to "earn" their dessert is damaging. obviously i don't know exactly what is going on with little Lottie, but Alex and Char should be seeking professional help to support her through her obvious difficulties, not filming her while she's upset and struggling and share it on SM. he doesn't even speak to her kindly or encourage her! it's just "Lottie, as usual" and you can feel him roll his eyes behind the camera, before he gives all his attention and enthusiasm to the other kids and their ice lollies.

it's genuinely heartbreaking that they think of content before actually considering getting help/advice for their child. their priorities are totally screwed, and he is potentially setting Lottie up to have a very disordered relationship with food as she grows up, which could be prevented if it was addressed now. 😔 #saveLottie

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Poor poor kid. I just went back and watched it too. I don't watch their stories as they are painful. Surely everyone knows you congratulate them for trying it and then let them have the treat like the rest of them.

The fact they are under a dietician and doing it so wrong is just beyond me.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.