Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm very curious how long they keep this comment under their advertisement on insta. Alex and Charlot and the environment.... an impossible combination
Whoever Alix is I could kiss her.
Spot on about the Greedyballys.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Posted four hours ago! Not even 500 likes! 4 comments, one being Charlotte!
duck off greedballys

Reactions: 2
I loved that comment. They do just shill any old tit that they have no intention of using just for some cash. Interestingly it seems Alex gets most of the adverts, Char seems to do a lot less of them.

I loved that comment. They do just shill any old tit that they have no intention of using just for some cash. Interestingly it seems Alex gets most of the adverts, Char seems to do a lot less of them.
She was flogging plastic food bags the week before. That Comment was spot on, they couldn’t give a s**t about the environment, just where the next £££ are coming from,

Reactions: 4
See if I was him I would have written some waffle about becoming aware of plastic consumption and aiming to reduce plastic use through using reusable or eco friendly products. Could be total bull tit but looks better than deleting a comment

Reactions: 4
Still 7 comments! Inc charlottes!

Wearing thin peeps!!! Hope they were sensible and don’t have a huge mortgage when it all dries up lol

Although they could sell One of the triplets 🤣🤣

How can he flog something that he’s admitting to never using? Desperate

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.