Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do wish she'd taken off her ridiculously large sunglasses before filming the 5 billion stories about Big Jim and the Gels. I get its bright in the car probably but it comes across so rude not to have eye contact on face to face stories that last 3 repeats.

Reactions: 4
Poor A’s eye looks awfully painful! Why would he post that online poor girl. Hope she’s ok

Reactions: 6
Poor A’s eye looks awfully painful! Why would he post that online poor girl. Hope she’s ok
I just came on to say the same thing, shes clearly in a lot of pain, it's looks bloody painful! Just leave her alone, she seems very quiet and shocked the poor girl stop shoving that camera in her face, if they needed to show it then a photo would of done instead of questioning the poor little girl

Reactions: 6
I just came on to say the same thing, shes clearly in a lot of pain, it's looks bloody painful! Just leave her alone, she seems very quiet and shocked the poor girl stop shoving that camera in her face, if they needed to show it then a photo would of done instead of questioning the poor little girl
exactly!! Their focus should be making sure she’s ok and Not needing medical attention instead of updating insta

Reactions: 1
exactly!! Their focus should be making sure she’s ok and Not needing medical attention instead of updating insta
We've only seen a short clip and haven't seen how she's been but from that little clip if that was my child I'd be getting her checked out she just seems subdued and he said 5 hours she had ice pack, I'd be worried as hell with how bad it looks

Reactions: 5
Even if she was acting normal id still go get it checked out. Knocks to the head/eye can cause a lot of damage or concussion. Like you say it’s a short clip but she definitely seems more withdrawn and quieter than usual

Reactions: 2
She needs to go to a&e. Any facial or head injury needs looking at. Pair of bleeping idiots

I would definitely take my daughter to hospital if her eye come out like that , u just don’t no what she could of done

Reactions: 2
I would definitely take my daughter to hospital if her eye come out like that , u just don’t no what she could of done
Well don't look like they are as C has just done a post saying its bedtime, it's swollen even more since A stories, obviously they're not that worried if they're not getting her checked out, she needs to be in their bed if that's the case it's an head injury

Reactions: 3
5 hours of icing it, that needs checking, what’s with Charlotte & the overexaggerated sad face? It’s not her eye

and it's not even just alex sharing it - ofc, char also has to get her own footage of her daughter's swollen face and exploit annabella's injury for content. 😔

her eye looks incredibly sore, yet their first thought is to get photos shared in their stories - not to get her medical attention to check she's okay, or comfort her and keep on eye on her, but to shove a camera in her face. priorities! 👌🏻😡

Reactions: 5
and it's not even just alex sharing it - ofc, char also has to get her own footage of her daughter's swollen face and exploit annabella's injury for content. 😔

her eye looks incredibly sore, yet their first thought is to get photos shared in their stories - not to get her medical attention to check she's okay, or comfort her and keep on eye on her, but to shove a camera in her face. priorities! 👌🏻😡
Imagine being that desperate for content. Dr Niamh Lynch was talking about children being exploited on social media today, hopefully some laws are introduced soon to put a stop to all of this

Reactions: 8
My god, when my friend (years ago) accidentally got suncream started to bother her she started to lose her sight other friends were watering her eye it was hurting her so a fast drive to hospital rushed to the eye part she was treated well and can see again. But it was a scary part of her life as her vision just went and her eye was so inflamed. Their should if took her within the first two hours. That eye is bruised, she could have something inside. Trust me seeing my go through pain and tests (even worried a tumour was behind it all) go to a&e NOW.

Imagine being that desperate for content. Dr Niamh Lynch was talking about children being exploited on social media today, hopefully some laws are introduced soon to put a stop to all of this
I was just reading her tweet about it earlier.
Hopefully others like her will start voicing their concern.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.