Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chars story about them having juice as a treat, cos it’s bad for there teeth, they have sweets and crap everyday !! What’s the difference 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah their latest ad. Some people will do anything if you throw enough cash at them 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah their latest ad. Some people will do anything if you throw enough cash at them 🤬
“There’s nothing better in my opinion than losing yourself in the imaginary world of play”
The duck he thinks that!
Nothing better than somebody throwing money at you to do whatever they want you to.

Little Lotties arms and legs on the clip with the fairy outfit on poor girl looks tiny, she really shouldn’t be that thin and poorly looking

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Little Lotties arms and legs on the clip with the fairy outfit on poor girl looks tiny, she really shouldn’t be that thin and poorly looking
Omg that's shocking to see. She looks so malnourished 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It’s worse she’s getting. She looks starved the poor child.

Cannot believe they have shared that school photo with other people's kids in the background! Be fuming if that was my kid! Covered up school logos etc but let random children I'm the photo!

Reactions: 5
1. Why does she feel the need to take selfies with her mouth open 🤢

2. What’s happened to her legs in the pic with Statue of Liberty??? They are thinner than lorries 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.