Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have some serious amount of tit for sale on their front garden! Things I’ve never seen in their house!!!
They can’t be that hard up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They have some serious amount of tit for sale on their front garden! Things I’ve never seen in their house!!!
They can’t be that hard up 🤣🤣
Is this normal? I can honestly I've never seen someone put stuff out for sale in their garden, ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lottie gets loads of attention these day’s. I think they’ve seen some posts here…
Their content is getting more boring day by day.
I’m from the Netherlands, sometimes I don’t understand their language and writing. Is there something wrong with me or is their English complete crap?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lottie gets loads of attention these day’s. I think they’ve seen some posts here…
I’m from the Netherlands, sometimes I don’t understand their language and writing. Is there something wrong with me or is their English complete crap?
Yes, it's their poor use of the English language, definitely not you.

Their English is crap

Reactions: 7
His stories this morning “can you have a dog called Martin?” You called one of your kids jimmy 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Everyone seems to be struggling lately, high energy bills, food shop prices going up, fuel prices going up...
But be like charlotte, spend £300 on a belt!!!! And a grand on a bag!!! Hope you feel really good about yourself charlotte, no job, selling your children's every move, giving them no privacy, everyone knows where they live and where they go to school so you can afford expensive designer stuff but can't manage to spend money on getting clothes and shoes to fit lottie.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Everything they own (that wasn’t #gifted or #ad) will be paid for by Charlex Media Limited. So #gifted by the gellllllllls.
Wonder if Big Mick is advising them on tax avoidance??

Reactions: 5
A grand on a bag?????? WTF
I can’t understand why ANYONE would want to spend so much on 1 bag, let alone a mother of 5 kids who hardly goes out to places where a grands worth of bag is necessary. A grand spare for her to buy pointless ”assesories”. It’s beyond belief when her poor gels often look so dishevelled!!

• Heart
She spent HOW MUCH on a bag and belt??! Sorry I mean the gels spent, of course. 🙄
Maybe they haven’t had their next gas/electric bill yet to smack them back into reality. The rate she uses her tumble dryer I can imagine it might hit 4 figures by next month.

Reactions: 7
She spent HOW MUCH on a bag and belt??! Sorry I mean the gels spent, of course. 🙄
Maybe they haven’t had their next gas/electric bill yet to smack them back into reality. The rate she uses her tumble dryer I can imagine it might hit 4 figures by next month.
Charlex Media Limited pays for everything in that gaff, EVERYTHING
Alex’s wages are probably going straight in his pension pot.

Reactions: 4
Everything they own (that wasn’t #gifted or #ad) will be paid for by Charlex Media Limited. So #gifted by the gellllllllls.
Wonder if Big Mick is advising them on tax avoidance??
I just googled his dad ( well I think it’s him) tut tut !!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.