Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LightWitch

As a former pre school helper
Can I say Lottie hand eye coordination and her grip with the pen is fantastic for a 3 year old.

Screenshot_20200412-180056_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200412-180201_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Pink Post It

Chatty Member
So tempting to set up an Instagram account ‘The Greasy Grabally Parents‘ and offer top tips on child exploitation, Greaseball and TitFace style...

Then repost every single ad, linking the relevant brand and asking them what exactly they define as positive about their relationship with the Great Unwashed.

Hashtags would be #childneglect #childexploitation #abusiveparenting #childatrisk #vulnerableandexposed #greed #selfishness #ignorance #arrogance #distinctlackofpersonalhygiene #whothefuckdotheythinktheyare

It’ll ramp up followers in no time 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
Oh fuck off Charlotte, ‘My kitchen is too sunny, I can’t watch TV, I don’t know what to do about it’... think about all the people that live in flats at the moment and have no access to outside space! Stupid cow

• Angry
Reactions: 17

Dogwithabone

Chatty Member
WTF!!!!! The prams 🥺 This is not on. This has infuriated me. If Lottie is the one to always play with the one and only pram, that means she’s the one that enjoys prams the most. Therefore she would appreciate and enjoy a new pram more than the other two. That is soul destroying. 😪

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

Pink Post It

Chatty Member
Could anyone explain why they are sometimes referred to as the Lewis family?
Before their money grabbing, child exploitation efforts really took off, he was involved in several media articles publicising their triplet USP and chose to use ‘Lewis’ as a kind of pen name.

He then realised that, in order to maximise the income from child neglect, exploitation and over exposure of all things family life, he’d need to advertise his real ‘Grabally’ ID.

If ever there were a real life photographic timeline of descent from normality into the hellhole that is social media ‘fame’, it’s the accounts belonging to these two.

In just 12 months, they’ve both become barely recognisable shadows of their former selves, having lost all sense of any moral compass. It’s like witnessing the steady decline of drug users, with dignity, pride, honesty, kindness and compassion exchanged for greed, dishonesty, selfishness, dissatisfaction and a constant need for materialistic gain.

Their children will disown them by the time they’re 20. Aside from No 5, who’ll be permanently attached to her cleavage for the rest of his life.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

SareBear

@peachy12 I think we’re all adult enough to respect people have a different opinion to ours so please don’t be worried about back lash.....it’s not NetMums.... but I would love to respond to your post......whilst I used to really admire them for their parenting I have seen a huge decline in the way they parent the kids now. More so since the youngest golden boy has arrived. I’m a parent of 2. I take my hat off to anyone who has more. But this is where decent organisation and routines come into play....routine has since gone out the window since Jimmy came along! the gripes I have are ones that seem to go largely unnoticed to most followers....So I shall begin.......

the comments about keeping them warm of a night because they were prem.....are largely down to the fact they don’t want them waking up during the night and disturbing their sleep or waking up too early of a morning.

The ‘oh I’ll ask Insta for an opinion’ send me free shit posts! Completely don’t agree with these beggy posts that she puts on, in the hope of getting free stuff!

The complete lack of brand association with the companies that pay them to promote their products. Pretty sure most of the gifted items are not used to their potential and just sitting in the shithole house somewhere gathering dust. Which they then go on to sell once said child no longer has a use for it.

The way that Charlotte favours the youngest kid and doesn’t really pay much attention to the girls, especially at bedtime. I get that bedtime can be especially difficult but it comes across as being lazy that she doesn’t bother with the kids at bedtime.

Lack of hygiene......absolutely no excuse here. I saw one of the girls in her PJ’s last night and she had chocolate all round her face! It’s rare my kids don’t have a daily bath. It should be an integral part of their day, to wind down, relax and get all the muck out of them! instead of doing some stupid fucking interview on the landing, Bath your kids!!

Their complete disregard to their families safety. They run a Ltd company, their address is available on a public forum. Weird!!

The lack of home cooked meals for the kids....such a shit age for fussing! I’m going through it myself with my youngest, everything is yuck but it doesn’t stop me from making home cooked meals instead of plain pasta. I’m sure given the chance the kids would eat so much more.....and how many of your 4 kids eats 3 yoghurts in one sitting? Mine have 1 per day!!! 😂

YouTube.....was a flop before, is a flop now! They are like dogs with bones on this one and can’t see that it’s just not going to work!!

There is so much more but I think most of us here just seen how they are no longer that genuine family they once were, they are greedy, on the beg and unashamedly exploiting their children on Instagram for their own personal gain and gratification.

You could say jealousy comes into it as I’m sure most tattle haters will say we are jealous but I can wholeheartedly assure you that is not that case. Would it be nice to be sent free stuff week in week out.....yes but not that the expense of my mental health.....which you say we have an impact on and the exploitation of their dear little children! Makes me sad to be honest, really sad as to what these kids will eventually turn into? Greedy, unappreciative little brats? Hopefully not but time will tell.....

• Heart
You know what I dont get about them, they constantly put the girls in multiple layers for bed regardless of temperature because they were premature and feel the cold (which I still believe is a bullshit excuse), but then they let the girls play out in the garden with no shoes and socks on?

Shutupayaface1

I'm new here 🖐🏾, I had to make my first comment on this family, I used to follow the Mum but unfollowed because I was getting almost angry at the lack of food they were feeding the triplets, I'm a Mum to 3 girls and I have to feed them constantly, they're always looking for the next meal and snacks and eat lovely hot meals and Picnic teas and fruit and veg.. I messaged him recently saying I was genuinely concerned about Lottie and how frail she looked and if he thought of making them a home cooked meal and lots of fresh fruit, blocked me instantly! Why won't they listen to opinions of the public? I was nice not rude and genuinely wanted a reasonable answer? It's shocking and it's worrying, those poor kids, I'm no where near perfect but if my family saw me feeding my children like that they would ask me why, it's not like they can't afford food, some families live on nothing and still manage to cook hot meals. Fish fingers mash and a portion of veg, apple and cheese snack, chicken and rice and sweet corn? Mince and dumplings, so easy. x

Pinchme

VIP Member
OMG! I'm so sad for Lottie, can you imagine her face in the morning when she sees the new prams. 😢 Why would they think that's OK.🤬

Please put the prams away, until they can all have a new one, I can't believe a parent can be so cruel, we know Lottie is the black sheep but this really takes the piss. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 13

Pinchme

VIP Member
"Lottie why is your dress tucked in your knickers, haha,"

Probably because they are 5 sizes too fucking big, you sorry excuse of a mother.

God I just can't with these twats, what is wrong with them.

AND WHY ARE THEY BROADCASTING THEIR 3YE OLD IN KNICKERS TO THE WORLD AND EVERY CREEP /DIRTY OLD MAN OUT HERE!!!!!!!!! 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡God I'm so angry.

#ChildAbuse. #ChildAbuse #ChildAbuse

• Angry
Reactions: 12

Rinitiaa

I grew up in a one parent working class family and my mum always fed us good cooked meals and fruit n veg and it was hard for her! She still did it for 5 kids and holding down a full time job, even my oldest sister would cook for us and i learned to cook through her. Its not a WC attitude its not fair to tarnish it that its lazy parenting.

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
They can spin it now they want. At some point they discussed and decided that that little girl would not get a new pram while her sisters did.

For someone who claims to have no free time, she sure does a lot for herself. Reflexology (I think it was) the other day, nails done yesterday and hair done last week. Who is she trying to kid? She's a pampered princess who gets and does whatever she wants. Not relatable to most Mums at all

New member here, hopefully will be here for a long time! Did a common google search of this family, and I just so happened to find this thread. I'm actually thrilled, lol. I follow these despicable "parents", and thought for ages I was the only person who hated their guts 🤷🏼. I do agree with a lot of you from reading the entire first thread before jumping on this thread, but I do have some opinions of my own:

-I certainly see a lot of favoritism for Jimmy, but I did think for the longest time that they favored Henry as well. It just seemed like it to me as they frequently post(ed) about him without complaining about him like they do the girls, he gets to have special treats/outings all the time, and it felt to me like one if not both of the parents paid a lot of attention to him 24/7. Now, I do see where everybody is coming from with their comments that Henry is actually ignored as much as the girls are now. If that's the case, then I do feel sorry for him. I thought he was a spoiled brat (for example, that incident where he threw some ball at the window, broke it, and almost hit Lottie). As for Jimmy, they take that baby EVERYWHERE. And he's what, six months old now? Yes, Charlotte is breastfeeding, but she acts so attached to him. And it's sickening.

-Their followers honestly are just as idiotic as they are. I don't even understand why they have 100k followers, and a good chunk of them GUSH over them and their "parenting" as if they were God. You can't even say one negative thing about them without them getting offensive and defensive over it, picking fights until Alex or Charlotte blocked me. I may as well have said that I was going to kill them all in the most gruesome way possible.

-I DO agree that Alex and Charlotte are both piece of shit parents. If it's not the favoritism for Jimmy and/or Henry, it's the ads and the way they treat those poor girls. I 110% think they only see those poor girls as cash cows and burdens. I've noticed most of these #ads have the girls, some include Henry. I've always said that I'd do ads for the money if it was for me, and me only. NOT for my children. Then they have the nerve to whine about them when they won't sleep, the girls didn't do what they wanted them to do (i.e the recent disastrous football meeting). What also bothered me was when they stayed at Charlotte's parents/first moved into their ugly "dollhouse", the girls slept on mattresses on the cold hard FLOOR, while everybody else got nice comfy beds. I

I can go on and on, but I'll save it for another time. Looking forward to talk about this family with people who completely get it! :)

Papayya

Wow, seeing those two brand new big posh prams next to the tatty old one. If Lottie loves prams so much of course she will notice her preferred sisters getting brand new ones.Absolute arseholes those parents are. Don't deserve those kids.

God it's actually made me angry.

Reactions: 11
I actually cant believe Lottie was the only one not to get a new pram! That poor little girl is going to feel so left out as they grow up, its going to make her resent her siblings so much! What kind of parents purposely leave one child out? Its actually made me so angry.
And their board in the background saying Happy Birthday was gifted, surprise surprise.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Why not BUY 3 different prams for them, everything matching is dumb, but hey, dumb and dumber leading the tribe here.

Pinchme

VIP Member
Oh god it's all too much, Mrs Twat running up the stairs with phone ready to film the kids and spider which Mr twat is already filming 😢

Why just why, those poor girls have such a crap life in front of a camera, I think all parents have experienced the spider or fly moment 😂 where we get on the floor with them and enjoy the moment, but not these f'ing imbeciles they just film it.

Grabally kids I'm so sorry you all have such shit parents, their day will come, karma will catch up with them. 😢

Pinchme

VIP Member
Oh so Lottie didn't love the little one then, did she you Twats, Lottie seems more than happy with the new one, but whatever happened when she saw the prams, saying hers was the old shitty one, will stay with her a very long time.

Did you hear the slug, saying "so all the people that sent me, and I had some..
He never finished what he was going to say. .. Think he might of had alot of people calling him out on it, hope he did. Shall watch now to see if he over compensates towards Lottie, bet it won't last long before she's at the bottom of the pile again.

I love the way Lottie ignores him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart

Crazycatty

VIP Member
I woke up, read these comment and had to go and watch her stories. What the actual fuck?!?! Can we all club together and buy Lottie pram? Jesus I can’t actually believe it, and no I don’t believe you thought they were the same ones you morons and yes Charlotte you are mean. This is just the lowest of the low, but then we shouldn’t expect anything better from these two twats.