Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
I’m stunned. So the twins who were in PJs were coming down to their room at 5am. Which indicated that the gate wasn’t closed on their room door or the stairs 😱 so they could have stumbled / been disorientated / KILLED THEMSELVES in the middle of the night 🤯

I’m also confused. So because the twins were in PJs and made it downstairs easily as their feet were (I’d assume) bare or had socks on, they have put them in fleecey onesies tonight - presumably to keep them hot in the night and not wake early. But, if they do wake and want to come down, it’s even more dangerous because their feet are covered and they don’t have the freedom of movement to walk down the stairs as safely as possible.

😡

Can somebody just contact social services now please 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10

Pinchme

VIP Member
If the day ever comes that either of these two muppets find this page. I have one word for you
NEGLECT!!
Oh they follow this page, hence why the slug done a 1-1 with Lottie today, they read here all the time, just wish they would take notice of normal loving parents who don't sell their kids for money, but unfortunately money is far more important to them.

Justnoisy

Yes I thought that, Greaseball said it's lunch time, and one of the kids said mummy's in the shower! Of course she is, she's never around for meal times, bed times, she's absolutely useless, really shouldn't of had kids.
Can't believe the way she gushes over Jimmy, we notice it as its so obvious, imagine how the kids must feel, seeing it all day everyday. They will start to resent him unless she gets her act together.
What a disfunctional family they are, this is all going to backfire on the GREEDbally's , hopefully sooner rather than later. Horrid family.

I remember when the girls were small and Henry was preschool age, she would gush over him, praise him etc, but now he is the forgotten child, he is now too old to be cute and so not wanted as don't bring in the ££££.

Can you imagine how he must feel, when he's older everything that's ever been posted/said will still be online to see. As a parent that would horrify me, but not these pair of misfits, it's all about the money.
Who has a shower at 11am when you have 5 kids. I get up before the children to get myself ready for the day. I know grease ball is a knob but he does seem to be looking after the 4 by himself while lady muck dotts over baby Jim.

• Wow

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
I have no words! No words for the morning antics!
When your throw yourselves in the limelight for cash you have to expect negativity and you should be able to filter things to reduce the hatred?
Why would you share something like that? KNOWING how wrong it is!
Let them just play up there for an hour alone! The stuff that could happen!
Drowning! Smashed glass! Slipping on all that water and smashing their heads! Eating the cream! Catching fingers in doors! It’s endless! Reckless parenting at its finest!

And Charlotte! Do me a favour and change Jimmys feed time! I know it gets you out of putting the girls to bed but you were wanted tonight! Even if it was just to show you their new pj’s!
All that time to feed the golden child and you choose the girls bedtime! Why?
And Alex! Let the girls sleep, don’t turn the light on to film them and show people they’re asleep! It’s bad enough that you rev them up and let them
Jump all over their beds before sleep time!

If you don’t like negative comments! Make your account private! Oh wait no, the more followers the bigger the cash flow per ad! Crack on 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Such nerve! So he cares more about the "hate" he gets instead of celebrating their birthday? And, your page is PUBLIC, so anybody can look at it and say anything they want, greasy fatass. If you don't like people not kissing your ass, then either make your profile private, or better yet, do us a favor and get OFF instagram. Bye

Attachments

LauraC35

Chatty Member
She’s reposted Tom Fletcher’s post about kids washing their hands and yet she’s posted her kids trying out all the toys in the shop and touching everything. Kids aren’t as high risk of coronavirus as adults (so I’ve been told) but they can still get it and pass it on. These two have got the IQs of flip flops, not a brain cell between them 🤷🏻‍♀️

pixieshix

Chatty Member
Burnt banana bread I’m alright thanks chaz. Notice you didn’t catch the burnt bit on your post , but don’t worry Alex caught you out 👍🏻.

why not try having a fun activity with the girls like you do Henry. But come on in reality they didn’t have a nurf gun fight. She put the mask on took the pic , fired a few bullets. And then went “ come on Henry I’ve been on my feet all day, I’m going to sit down now with a lovely cup of hot tea . Go put yourself to bed “

• Sad
  • Haha

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
I really want to email the PR teams from each brand they promote and tell them it’s put me off ever buying their products. Why are they giving to this greedy family, who reward the companies with shoddily filmed videos (Brush Box), boring content (M&S seeds) and products they never use (Ready Brek etc etc etc) 🙄

Lm13x

I don’t mean this in a horrible way.. but has anyone else noticed that Jimmy’s eye is a little strange? I don’t know what’s wrong with it, plus he is 7 months old or something right? He should be able to do a lot more by now x

Katie 0099

Chatty Member
One of the girls have gone to bed with chocolate round her mouth. No bath and been in the garden for the past two days, u can see how dirty all the kids finger nails are

• Angry
  • Sad

Pinchme

VIP Member
Lottie is a smart little thing, smartest of the 3 I think. But the way she gets ignored by the misfits is very sad. It reminds me of the film 'Matilda' where the bright daughter was ignored in favour of the brother, Matilda grew to hate both parents and brother, I really wouldn't be suprised if Lottie grows to feel the same if nothing changes. So obvious that she is the black sheep in that family.

The filthy state of her pj's last night was disgusting, how can any caring mum think thars OK, it's beyond me.

• Heart
  • Angry

JuicyJhey

Why the bed guards on one side only when they could fall out the other side? I'd arrange that room so one side of the beds were against a wall or push them all together.

Pinchme

VIP Member
Another day playing outside, another bed time in the same dirty onesies, no bath AGAIN, golden child in the same dirty onesie, god what is wrong with these people, the only one in that house that ever seems to shower is titface, the rest look so dirty, the girls hair is stuck to their heads with grease 😲

Such a dirty chavvy family, yuk, yuk, yuk. No matter how hard they try, having a big house (shit hole,) 77+k in the bank, everything #gifted, when it comes down to it, You can't polish a terd.

Gobbolina41

Fuck this fucking cuntery shit! The girls want their female carer to come and look at a spider, been a topic of much discussion with male carer...She runs up, WITH HER FUCKING PHONE IN HAND!!!!
Ps. Referring to gender on the basis neither this man nor woman deserve the title of parent.

Pinchme

VIP Member
Do these children ever get a bath or clean pjs 😡
NOOOOOOO, very rarely and I think they only have 1 pair of pj's, dirty like their dirty, greasy slug of a father 🤮

Bed sheets don't get changed for weeks on end either, Chezza too busy with her boobs out, she breastfeeds you know.

• Haha
  • Sad

pixieshix

Chatty Member
See the freebie ryvittas are on the way to the food bank. And the johnsons products they aren’t using on saint jimmy . Giving off the imagine or helping others, when actually it’s all for the gram as per .

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
#WYDN on her stories... of COURSE she had to get a fucking breastfeeding picture in there FFS! I’ve never known anyone so obsessed with how she feeds her baby 😂 FYI I’m also breastfeeding my baby, doing an online ASDA shop and resisting the urge to stab my husband for his incessant snoring 😈 WYDN fellow Tattlers? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

pixieshix

Chatty Member
My husband has mental health I don’t like the word issues or problems but let’s say problems . Not just depression. Bi polar , manic depression and sensory issues . We have four children. I put them in clean pjs everyday . I breastfed everyone yet was still present for their bedtimes . They interacted with one another as babies etc . Never dismissed for wanting to show their sibling some attention/love. Yes mine have ate beige food, been too tired for a bath .
But they are using their children to get free stuff , their instagram is one big advert. Henry need goals , he got gifted them. Jimmy needed another high chair insert he got it gifted .
The kids are fed they are dressed . But could they do with more input from their parents ? Yes . They could do with putting the phones down , and Charlotte really could do with letting Alex take jimmy for a walk. Or let him play with him while she spends some quality time with the girls . He already struggled to bond to lottie . He’s having next to no time with jimmy . All the kids deserve equal attention , if I can help put my kids to bed and breastfed then so can she at least once a week .

• Heart