Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he hype them up before bed?
Fool.
Why not move the huge chest of draws from the radiator and get some heat in the room. Surely that room can be done better.
Lottie sat on her own on the trampoline at dinner time. Alex neglects her so much. She alwys the last one to do something just cause she was the last born triplet. Doesn't mean she neds to be last. Let her have a go first with things. She an bright girl. Love her story fly landed on her nose thought it was great real or not great imagination.

Reactions: 5
Why is he sat in a bumbo. Convert the pissing grotty stoke chair into the next bit up for him to sit in for his meals and snacks .

Reactions: 3
I don’t mean this in a horrible way.. but has anyone else noticed that Jimmy’s eye is a little strange? I don’t know what’s wrong with it, plus he is 7 months old or something right? He should be able to do a lot more by now x

Reactions: 9
Why the bed guards on one side only when they could fall out the other side? I'd arrange that room so one side of the beds were against a wall or push them all together.

Reactions: 9
He is absolutely foul. And is getting worse by the day. He‘s let himself go even more than usual now he doesn’t have to go into the office.

And agree with people regarding the lack of baths.They don’t seem interested in doing even the basics of parenting.

Reactions: 7
See Mrs twit is getting Jimmy used to eating the kids staple diet of Quavers, by giving him that puff thing, just why, give him something healthy, she really has no clue.

Mr twit "yes when I done the thing for Ella's kitchen they told me about the gag reflex" oh dear oh dear, child number 5 and you only just found out, bleeping loser.

Obviously been reading Chezza haven't you, as I did laugh when you said you were going to be cooking something healthy for him, bloody hilarious 😂 😂 😂 😂 you have no clue how to cook, let alone healthy, he'll be on the kebabs soon like his fatty father.

Vile, vile pair of humans, playing at being parents.

Literally just thought the same!
Who starts a weaning journey with a bleeping crisp! God give me strength

• Wow
The kitchen is really badly designed, no need for the over-large island, kitchen not wide enough for it. Just have a lovely table and chairs x

Reactions: 1
Wow. I thought jimmy would be weaned backwards but my word she must be doing this on purpose?? A bumboo?? Look at him sloping over! Put him in a high chair with a piece of broccoli! She is the LAST person id take weaning advice from.

Also i am a firm believer in each to your own if u wean that way then BUT not if she stamps this online for her sheeples and claim this as gospel weaning because she is all wrong! If anyone here follows her and comes here for a sneaky peak at what the “haters” are saying, dont follow her “weaning journey”. Do your own backed up with proper advice from health visitors. Not #ad.
Literally this has made me really really despise her more than i did before.

Last edited:
Oh duck off Charlotte, ‘My kitchen is too sunny, I can’t watch TV, I don’t know what to do about it’... think about all the people that live in flats at the moment and have no access to outside space! Stupid cow

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Oh duck off Charlotte, ‘My kitchen is too sunny, I can’t watch TV, I don’t know what to do about it’... think about all the people that live in flats at the moment and have no access to outside space! Stupid cow
Here’s a thought go outside in your big garden , with grass and enjoy the bleeping sunshine . Why do they need a tv in the living room and kitchen . It’s bleeping ridiculous .

Reactions: 2
WTF!!!!! The prams 🥺 This is not on. This has infuriated me. If Lottie is the one to always play with the one and only pram, that means she’s the one that enjoys prams the most. Therefore she would appreciate and enjoy a new pram more than the other two. That is soul destroying. 😪

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
She's after free blinds, bleeping asking what she should put up, we know your as thick as 💩, but really not too many choices to use a window coverings, just duck off, such a sly witch.

Reactions: 4
WTF!!!!! The prams 🥺 This is not on. This has infuriated me. If Lottie is the one to always play with the one and only pram, that means she’s the one that enjoys prams the most. Therefore she would appreciate and enjoy a new pram more than the other two. That is soul destroying. 😪
💔

Not at all! How can you explain to a 3 year old her sisters have new prams but the old tatty one is hers (despite her enjoying playing with it). They should all get new ones or don't buy any at all.

Reactions: 11
Wow, seeing those two brand new big posh prams next to the tatty old one. If Lottie loves prams so much of course she will notice her preferred sisters getting brand new ones.Absolute arseholes those parents are. Don't deserve those kids.

God it's actually made me angry.

Reactions: 11
OMG! I'm so sad for Lottie, can you imagine her face in the morning when she sees the new prams. 😢 Why would they think that's OK.🤬

Please put the prams away, until they can all have a new one, I can't believe a parent can be so cruel, we know Lottie is the black sheep but this really takes the piss. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Lottie is the sweetest, the most quiet and the prettiest of all their children. I know you shouldn't compare but she really is a lovely little thing. Why do they treat her so poorly, and publish it for the world to see. Poor baby.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.