Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't know how parents can involve their children in an ad that is completely irrelevant to their family and that they show no genuine interest in, all for the sake of raking in even more money than what they actually need to survive. The Galballys use their kids for everything, they literally USE them. I don't see them sat down playing with their kids unless they're advertising their outfits or a product aimed at other parents for children. Ridiculous.

Reactions: 2
A small niggle but i hate it when the instakidsellers start their ads with “HEY GUYS ITS XYZ HERE WITH THIS AMAZING BULLSHIT I NEVER EVEN KNEW EXISTED HERE TO SHOW U GUYS HOW TO USE THE MAGICGIVEAFUCK MACHINE -mummy can i have a snack please?- HOLD ON MARY GOROUNDY WE ARE DOING THIS AT THE MOMENT”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So tempting to set up an Instagram account ‘The Greasy Grabally Parents‘ and offer top tips on child exploitation, Greaseball and TitFace style...

Then repost every single ad, linking the relevant brand and asking them what exactly they define as positive about their relationship with the Great Unwashed.

Hashtags would be #childneglect #childexploitation #abusiveparenting #childatrisk #vulnerableandexposed #greed #selfishness #ignorance #arrogance #distinctlackofpersonalhygiene #whothefuckdotheythinktheyare

It’ll ramp up followers in no time 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So tempting to set up an Instagram account ‘The Greasy Grabally Parents‘ and offer top tips on child exploitation, Greaseball and TitFace style...

Then repost every single ad, linking the relevant brand and asking them what exactly they define as positive about their relationship with the Great Unwashed.

Hashtags would be #childneglect #childexploitation #abusiveparenting #childatrisk #vulnerableandexposed #greed #selfishness #ignorance #arrogance #distinctlackofpersonalhygiene #whothefuckdotheythinktheyare

DO IT!!!! 👍 👍 👍 👍

Reactions: 1
They are so fake & false! Nothing good to say about them. All they see is pound signs with these ads! Doesn’t matter that people have no money. As long as they can keep doing their crap ads. How many times are you allowed to post your crap ads? They don’t even use the story box. That would be far better than having them jump on their beds. Im not a killjoy but encouraging them to jump on their beds is only going to cause trouble in the future. Or do they expect free beds should then get broken?

As for Jimmy how boring he has it. Id turn his pram seat so he can see what is going on. Rather than have to face his parents all the time. Poor child! Can’t remember which twin it was who was holding him at his neck & being rough with him. Whilst daddy dearest carried on filming them! Stop filming & show her how to hold him correctly! Not by his neck!

As for their eating & food. Why can mummy dearest not cook in her fancy kitchen? Or is it all for show?

I know families the same size as them with a disabled child needing extra care & support! They manage to feed them home cooked meals. I know of other triplet families who do not use them for money! As thats all this greedy pair do! Do they actually hand on heart say love them as much as Henry & Jimmy? Or do they love the money more?

I really want to email the PR teams from each brand they promote and tell them it’s put me off ever buying their products. Why are they giving to this greedy family, who reward the companies with shoddily filmed videos (Brush Box), boring content (M&S seeds) and products they never use (Ready Brek etc etc etc) 🙄
I did when they advertised two watch brands in the space of a week! Proper annoyed me

How upset was Jimmy that whole ad????
He will be another one that doesn’t like being filmed!

I haven’t seen anyone do follow ups with those M&S seeds 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
What a complete load of lies from Greaseball.
Advertising the baby carrier
"I've been using it indoors"
No greaseball you haven't, you never get near the golden child in doors as he's attached to titface, or laying in a chair 😡

Reactions: 7
Bullshit hes not using it, what a waste of product.
Nice to see jimmy being on a mat in charlottes stories though (6 months too late but cant expect that much from a pair of airheads)

Reactions: 4
I did when they advertised two watch brands in the space of a week! Proper annoyed me

How upset was Jimmy that whole ad????
He will be another one that doesn’t like being filmed!

I haven’t seen anyone do follow ups with those M&S seeds 🤷🏼‍♀️
Bailey and the twins has. Her daughter has Down syndrome and she uses it to show her child is just like every child . And her condition doesn’t define the person she is . She did a follow up of how the plants are growing , her kids seem to really enjoy doing it .

Bailey and the twins has. Her daughter has Down syndrome and she uses it to show her child is just like every child . And her condition doesn’t define the person she is . She did a follow up of how the plants are growing , her kids seem to really enjoy doing it .
That should say “ uses her insta to shower her child is just like every child.
It been a long day .

Oh my god. That advert and jimmy is quite clearly upset and distressed. Quick put the dummy in to stop him crying so I can film this bullshit AD. Poor kid . I just wanted to cuddle him. He obviously wanted out of the carrier he’s been in twice
For five minutes each !!!! Arseholes letting your child get upset so you can do a AD.

I’ll check out that page xx
I’m pretty sure your not meant to face your child outwards in those carriers? As it forces their legs too far apart! I might be wrong tho 🙈

I’ll check out that page xx
I’m pretty sure your not meant to face your child outwards in those carriers? As it forces their legs too far apart! I might be wrong tho 🙈
I had a look, but just Googled it, didn't want to use the swipe up, they are forward facing carriers, they are around the £150, mark

Fancy giving to this pair of losers to advertise, straight away it would make me not want to buy.

I spent a lot of time researching carriers and asking my local Facebook group. And spent an ungodly amount of money , which my husband was pleased with ...... but they just get everything thrown at them
And never use the stuff ! They can actually say no to stuff, but they just keep taking and taking .

Reactions: 6
Someone else I follow also for the M&S seeds. There ad was so much better. And she even did follow up videos of how the plants were getting on. And how her children have enjoyed looking after them. She’s very selective of what she advertises and uses her feed for . Shows the big difference between these people. They will literally do the AD and then you never see the product again .
I agree their advertising techniques are shoddy and poorly planned out. I’m surprised they get much at all on the advertising front to be honest and it just goes to show the PR teams don’t really look into them much because I’m sure not reputable company would actually choose to use them if they knew what they were really like!
Alex’s post / rant on here just goes to show the type of guy he is.....🙄

Pleaseeeeeee do it!! 😂😂😂

Someone commented saying they wanted a tula but cos pandemic cant afford it
So hes gunna give them theirs when they are done with it
now hes got sheeple like “OMG UR SUCH A NICE GOOD GUY” like hes just donated his wages to a homeless shelter.

bleeping boner.
Ps i pray whoever is getting it sent to them is a tattler 😂

Also they’ll be done with it when jimmy is 3 because charlotte will keep him in the newborn stage until hes in his forties

Reactions: 6
Someone commented saying they wanted a tula but cos pandemic cant afford it
So hes gunna give them theirs when they are done with it
now hes got sheeple like “OMG UR SUCH A NICE GOOD GUY” like hes just donated his wages to a homeless shelter.

bleeping boner.
Ps i pray whoever is getting it sent to them is a tattler 😂

Also they’ll be done with it when jimmy is 3 because charlotte will keep him in the newborn stage until hes in his forties
I think their actually done with it now tbh, they won't use it, didn't need it, but took it for the #ad money.

Someone mentioned on his post the first time he advertised it, that he had another carrier that he had already advertised and at the time said it great, love it blah blah blah.
He's reply was' I like this one better'or words similar.
Just shows they have no interest or love for the products. It's bloody disgraceful.

I agree their advertising techniques are shoddy and poorly planned out. I’m surprised they get much at all on the advertising front to be honest and it just goes to show the PR teams don’t really look into them much because I’m sure not reputable company would actually choose to use them if they knew what they were really like!
Alex’s post / rant on here just goes to show the type of guy he is.....🙄

Pleaseeeeeee do it!! 😂😂
I remember reading the rant and the see you next Tuesday reference at some point, does anyone have it saved? Y’know just to remind us what a chilled laidback dude Alex Grabally is ✌🏼

I think their actually done with it now tbh, they won't use it, didn't need it, but took it for the #ad money.

Someone mentioned on his post the first time he advertised it, that he had another carrier that he had already advertised and at the time said it great, love it blah blah blah.
He's reply was' I like this one better'or words similar.
Just shows they have no interest or love for the products. It's bloody disgraceful.
What a farce he is!

I remember reading the rant and the see you next Tuesday reference at some point, does anyone have it saved? Y’know just to remind us what a chilled laidback dude Alex Grabally is ✌🏼

oh yes 😏 its in the tattle space forever!

What a farce he is!

oh yes 😏 its in the tattle space forever!
How different and well Alex looks in that thumbnail!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.