Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte is a busy 🐝 guys, THAT’S why she doesn’t cook for the kids! It all makes sense now!

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳🤦🏼‍♀️

Would love to see the girls eating these to accompany the ad, you know to see they’re on brand. Except I’m pretty sure it didn’t happen otherwise we would have 😂
Nahhh they’re just going to stick with smarties and chewits by the looks of it tonight 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Charlotte is a busy 🐝 guys, THAT’S why she doesn’t cook for the kids! It all makes sense now!

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳🤦🏼‍♀️

Would love to see the girls eating these to accompany the ad, you know to see they’re on brand. Except I’m pretty sure it didn’t happen otherwise we would have 😂
"I'm a bit busy", doing what if you're not feeding your kids?? My Mum had 8 children, life was chaos but every single day she made us all breakfast, lunch & dinner - THAT is what makes you busy when you're a parent! 😡

Reactions: 3
This was in CG’s story, and it actually made me gasp out loud. I thought the poor little one had black eyes for a second but then consoled myself with the fact that she’s probably just knackered from her bedroom being turned into either a furnace or a trampoline park. Jesus it actually shocked me and as a health professional not a lot does!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
It just is not possible to be that busy when you don’t work. I’ve been a SAHM before, no it’s not a competition, but I had very small children and a husband out the house for 12 hours a day. No bleeping way on earth were my babies and small children living off of snacks and packets. Plus. PLUSSS!! I was taking them to groups nearly every day, different parks and activities, and cleaning my house and actually cleaning my kids! Some days I would be shattered beyond belief but my children still ate healthy meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. She’s a joke, so is he!

Why is it so difficult for them to make a proper mewl for the kids. They’ll do anything so they don’t have to.

Reactions: 2
I don't see how she is any busier than triplet mum and dad of 4 who manage to feed their triplets and son the most nutritious meals for lunch and dinner plus work quite hard jobs which include shift work. She's at it. She's just lazy. Those ready meals are tit. Get a proper meal into your girls and start Jimmy now before he becomes another kid fed wotsits and chips.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She doesn’t know the meaning of the word ‘busy’, or ‘batch cook’ come to think of it.

She’s a spoilt little madam, who has never, ever lifted a finger to do any hard work in her life.

Her parents must be so proud.

Reactions: 4
Alex’s latest post 🤦🏻‍♀️ I love that people are kind but there’s no need to post about you being kind so you can get all the insta loving about you being kind. Narcissistic behaviour! I feel desperately sad for anyone on their own in these awful times but imagine having those two living next door 😭

OMGGGGG IS HE FOR REAL WITH THAT PICTURE?! He looks like he should be on Tiger King #hillbilly

Ugh his latest post - i hate it when people do something nice then bang on about the fact they did something nice and suggest other people do the same duck off alex you martyr just do the good deed and carry on with ur day

Could anyone explain why they are sometimes referred to as the Lewis family?
No idea i hadnt followed that far back but i will say he looked much better and happier and more involved then! Shame what #ads do

Maybe he took charlottes name? Idk

I’ve messaged little fish! I’m hugely disappointed!

Just see mr Graballays post!! I reckon the majority of us have put notes through our neighbours door if we don’t know them already! Did we all post on social media? No we bleeping didn’t! Now duck off! Your just always trying to redeem yourself because you sell your children on Instagram 🙄

Last edited:
Wow 3 cheers for titface, she's managed to turn the oven on and bake cookies 👏 👏 👏

Give greaseball a Blue Peter Badge, he helped his neighbour, 🤦‍♀️ just a shame he felt the need to tell everyone,.. Oh I forgot that what narsassists do, what a fuckwit he is.

As if those girls ate that pre packed food, telling the girls they like that don't you girls 😡 looks like the girls has smarties and other crap for dinner, what's the betting the twats had it for dinner as starters before a takeaway?

Why do they not realise what they feed their kids is shite, other families that I know they follow make fresh meals daily for their kids. Following a mum of 3yr old Quads who's hubby is in hospital with COVID19 😢, she is alone with them yet cooks fresh meals everyday, there is no excuse why lazy Chezza can't feed her kids good nutritious food, crap mother.

Following a mum of 3yr old Quads who's hubby is in hospital with COVID19 😢, she is alone with them yet cooks fresh meals everyday, there is no excuse why lazy Chezza can't feed her kids good nutritious food, crap mother.
Anna is incredible, I've been thinking of ways to help them. She has an amazon wish list, it's really basic stuff! there's an iron and an ironing board on there. I really want to help get everything on her wish list. Is that silly? They're such a humble family and those children are beautiful (and so funny!)

Sorry for the thread hijack @quadsagainstheodds

Reactions: 5
Anna is incredible, I've been thinking of ways to help them. She has an amazon wish list, it's really basic stuff! there's an iron and an ironing board on there. I really want to help get everything on her wish list. Is that silly? They're such a humble family and those children are beautiful (and so funny!)

Sorry for the thread hijack @quadsagainstheodds
I agree, she is amazing and totally deserves everything and more on her list.
How do we find her wish list, I'd love to get her something.

She is sooo bloody strong isn't she, I just hope & pray hubby recovers and gets back home. X

What a crappy life for them kids constantly posing for photos so the parents can get the rewards they might aswell stick a camera to there heads and make a bleeping documentary

Could anyone explain why they are sometimes referred to as the Lewis family?
Before their money grabbing, child exploitation efforts really took off, he was involved in several media articles publicising their triplet USP and chose to use ‘Lewis’ as a kind of pen name.

He then realised that, in order to maximise the income from child neglect, exploitation and over exposure of all things family life, he’d need to advertise his real ‘Grabally’ ID.

If ever there were a real life photographic timeline of descent from normality into the hellhole that is social media ‘fame’, it’s the accounts belonging to these two.

In just 12 months, they’ve both become barely recognisable shadows of their former selves, having lost all sense of any moral compass. It’s like witnessing the steady decline of drug users, with dignity, pride, honesty, kindness and compassion exchanged for greed, dishonesty, selfishness, dissatisfaction and a constant need for materialistic gain.

Their children will disown them by the time they’re 20. Aside from No 5, who’ll be permanently attached to her cleavage for the rest of his life.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.