Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t even comment on the pram it’s pissed me off that much! My daughter is exactly a week older than Jimmy and we started off with BLW and it was all going great but the last week she’s rejecting everything so we’ve had to revert to pureeing food which I hate. And now I feel like I’m Charlotte lazygreadyball

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I can’t even comment on the pram it’s pissed me off that much! My daughter is exactly a week older than Jimmy and we started off with BLW and it was all going great but the last week she’s rejecting everything so we’ve had to revert to pureeing food which I hate. And now I feel like I’m Charlotte lazygreadyball
You are absolutely not like her at all. You do what you feel is best for your baby. When mine were younger, we gave finger foods and purée stuff we had (veg mainly) so they had a mixture of textures. Charlotte is too lazy to even purée food and is already giving Jimmy crisps - please don’t compare yourself to someone like her x

Reactions: 3
Ur not at all! My youngest was BLW but for about a month would only want puree and now he refuses for anyone to feed him, your baby will do what she thinks is best :) ur nothing like charlotte!

You are nothing like Charlotte, I don't believe anyone can be as awful as her ☺

Just to say this BLW is all very new, years ago we only ever pured food for our babies, it's really nothing to worry about, try offering both at meal times. All my kids had pured as that's what we all did then. They are now all grown and all love their food.
Don't worry about BLW, give whatever your baby wants 👍

I'm actually really upset about the prams which I know is ridiculous. Can't help but wonder why we haven't seen 20+ Insta stories from Charlotte yet. I'd like to think it's guilt, but most likely not...

Reactions: 6
We did both , This was six years ago. Some days she refused food other days she wolfed it down. We have three children now and they all eat fine. Don’t beat yourself up, it’s a lovely time and a great way to start a great relationship with food x

Reactions: 2
I'm actually really upset about the prams which I know is ridiculous. Can't help but wonder why we haven't seen 20+ Insta stories from Charlotte yet. I'd like to think it's guilt, but most likely not...
Filming it for their YouTube channel I reckon.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
I actually cant believe Lottie was the only one not to get a new pram! That poor little girl is going to feel so left out as they grow up, its going to make her resent her siblings so much! What kind of parents purposely leave one child out? Its actually made me so angry.
And their board in the background saying Happy Birthday was gifted, surprise surprise.

Reactions: 11
I’ve slightly disliked the way they do certain things for a while but now that’s it. I’m done. I can’t stand them. Who the hell would do that to their child, buy their triplet sisters new prams for their birthday then line up an old one next to it for Lottie and say ‘yeah.. the old ones yours’. I know she has other presents and it’s not about the money at all but it’s just the principal and comes across as ‘Oh it’s only Lottie she can have the old one’. I don’t even have kids and I could never imagine doing that so how they can do it, show on the internet and still act all smug like they’re amazing parents is beyond me.

Reactions: 8
So Lottie should be happy with the old pram because "she won't be punched in the face to play with it" anymore...
duck him.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Back tracked now and they are going to buy her a new one too. But you weren’t originally were you. You thought the two new ones would be identical to the old one , and she would have still got the old one . With nothing else extra for her for the same amount. Nothing for their own different personal interests. All matching all the same even though they are different with different personalities .

Reactions: 6
I literally can’t stop thinking about Lottie. What a kick in the teeth for her. Poor little girl.

Oh well looks the twats didn't have a change of heart over the prams in the end, speaks volumes about what sort of people they are 😡

How long are these twats going to keep buying 3 of everything (except prams of course 😡) each girl has different personalities, yet they insist on buying the same. Those Disney figures as a example, who the bloody hell wants 30of those, it's just pathetic, those girls are going to be so screwed up when their older.

Mr & Mrs bleeping twit you are both vile, awful, tit parents, (especially to Lottie) the one with the old bleeping dirty pram.

Reactions: 7
Feel so sad for Lottie still (I secretly hope she kicked off a bit about not getting a new one - oops!), but OMG they still have the sticker on their oven!!! Has it literally never been used 😱 wasteful, greedy, boastful layabouts! I used to really like them and their content but they are the pits 😲

Oh Fatty Alex, have you been reading here, so good of you to do a one to one with the black sheep aka Lottie, we know it's only because you've read here, otherwise you wouldn't of done.

Fat bleeping lazy slug, playing at being a dad. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.